[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

April 02, 2013 @ 04:39:26
But seriously if this jacket is more than a fucking WAXED COTTON TNF jacket. I will be thoroughly confused.
April 02, 2013 @ 04:42:34
i agree.  fuck, i hope its that more reasonable $268 price point...but nybackpack just established himself as a credible source and said its going to be more than last season's and to get  the lube ready.  

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

April 02, 2013 @ 04:46:08
i agree.  fuck, i hope its that more reasonable $268 price point...but nybackpack just established himself as a credible source and said its going to be more than last season's and to get  the lube ready.  
Like just reread the description of the waxed cotton that jacket is above and beyond. It's just the sales tax in LA means I have to pay like and extra 30$ which sucks huge nuts.

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 02, 2013 @ 04:47:47
298 is one thing...i run almost every night and bike at night fairly often as well...so I would for sure put it to use... but i dunno...for $350...I got the money and I really like the jacket but 50 more than last fall's jacket?  where do i draw the line?  at some point it's just ridiculous and I have to be smart about this, right?  

and the fannypack...really?  Lucien got it slung over his shoulder in the picture...gimme a break...
tbh fanny packs should have stayed relevant.  wore one to an 80s party recently and put my wallet/phone in their and that shit was mad convenient 
You was just feelin yoself that night brah 

Good Vibes .

April 02, 2013 @ 04:49:17
my whole thing is...
am i gettin the lube ready cause its gonna be so nice im gonna have to crank one out?
or am i gettin the lube because Supreme is about to rail me with their 13 inch box logo?
Get the lube out for that resell profit . Other than that fuck the collab

Good Vibes .

April 02, 2013 @ 05:04:41
Jacket is actually looking really good but for 350+ for a jacket in spring just can't justify it, do like the day bags tho... But that croc black bag is the bizness...
just being acid camp and basquiat and the cdg vans
April 02, 2013 @ 05:09:28
what's the song in the 'night ride' video?
It's a piano piece by Keith Jarrett " Changeless Endless"
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djOazBh5rmw
April 02, 2013 @ 05:10:52
not sure how this will be received...but I have a purple daypack from last season...DS...if anyone is still sore about sleeping on it, AND isn't feeling the new one, buy it and trade me...having the 3M on the pack while biking at night in the city is going to be a good thing for me...

April 02, 2013 @ 05:21:25
jacket will not be <298 why is everyone taking it so hard?

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 02, 2013 @ 05:33:05
not sure how this will be received...but I have a purple daypack from last season...DS...if anyone is still sore about sleeping on it, AND isn't feeling the new one, buy it and trade me...having the 3M on the pack while biking at night in the city is going to be a good thing for me...
cheers to someone who is actually buying the 3M pack and putting it to good use rather than being a hypebeast smokeyface
April 02, 2013 @ 05:53:27
what's the song in the 'night ride' video?
It's a piano piece by Keith Jarrett " Changeless Endless"
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djOazBh5rmw
damn smokeyface
April 02, 2013 @ 06:18:59
didn't a huge portion of you just buy the Comme des Garcons SHIRT/Sup coaches jacket?  are we over that already or you just dying to drop an even more ghastly sum of money on spring outerwear? 

April 02, 2013 @ 06:19:16
Ya boy wants some actually cool collabs like they used to throw out..

That shit sat all season long and was found in Ross or Marshall's a season after for 70% markdown

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 02, 2013 @ 06:24:40
jacket will not be <298 why is everyone taking it so hard?
you know damn well it's a lot...unless you don't have a job, which would make you a slouch...

April 02, 2013 @ 06:30:35
298 is one thing...i run almost every night and bike at night fairly often as well...so I would for sure put it to use... but i dunno...for $350...I got the money and I really like the jacket but 50 more than last fall's jacket?  where do i draw the line?  at some point it's just ridiculous and I have to be smart about this, right?  

and the fannypack...really?  Lucien got it slung over his shoulder in the picture...gimme a break...
I ride a 10 mile ride every night after work, so I definitely feel you about having this for night rides. However, it's been in the upper 50's/low 60's in LA and I sweat in a t shirt. So I'm torn on this jacket. 

April 02, 2013 @ 07:44:33
@paulywalnuts check your pm, we can do a deal.

April 02, 2013 @ 10:21:18

zipper placement
What year was the all black one?

"I just want to fuck bad bitches" - Dr. Dre

April 02, 2013 @ 11:03:32
Were fakes made of the SS12 Floral hoody and anyone know what it roughly resells for (£)?

April 02, 2013 @ 11:55:48
MOANING ABOUT TNF BUT YOU COPPED THOSE UGLY PAPER THIN CDG COACHES LOL FUCK OUTTA HERE!
shirting tho smokeyface smokeyface
April 02, 2013 @ 12:21:02
waxed cotton > expedition > ...
April 02, 2013 @ 13:18:49
waxed fall10

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x