Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
April 7, 2013 @ 04:57 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

April 7, 2013 @ 05:01 PM
delio08

Uhhh when did the north face city jacket come out that's probably the sickest jacket I have ever see.

ANY DIGI FLORAL JANOSKI SIZE 8

April 7, 2013 @ 05:04 PM
the_mandarin

1) 
2a) 
2b) 
2c) 
Idk if you're putting these in order of best but 2)a is wayyyyyyyy better than 1.
1  looks like a fucking ugly ass snowboarding shell from foursquare.

WTB SUPREME X THRASHER COACHES JACKET size Large instagram - @ian_darin

April 7, 2013 @ 05:09 PM
ChicagoLDRS

1) 
2a) 
2b) 
2c) 
Idk if you're putting these in order of best but 2)a is wayyyyyyyy better than 1.
1  looks like a fucking ugly ass snowboarding shell from foursquare.
Just my opinion.  I love the first TNF they did, it looks better worn than in the pics.  

April 7, 2013 @ 05:10 PM
☹ JE-SUS ☹

Lol. I know this kinda outta place but who else thinks Ariana Grande would be good for a photoshoot/Supreme tee ? Anyone?
usually premie uses people that have done stuff in their history (kate moss) and / or are inspirational and have a good history i dont really see what ariana grandad has done that went down in history
^
imo they pick people who have done notorious/controversial/outspoken things that are kind of consistent with their image. Following that logic, no Kate Upton or Ariana Grande imo. Would suck for them too if they automatically tack a box logo beside someone many people find attractive
supreme has a history with kate upton because back in 94 supreme stuck box logos on all of the underwear ads with her in it, hanes sued them for this and then supreme got the last laugh by getting a photo tee with her
April 7, 2013 @ 05:11 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Uhhh when did the north face city jacket come out that's probably the sickest jacket I have ever see.
'08, it's the Summit Series.

April 7, 2013 @ 05:13 PM
francoisxx

supreme has a history with kate upton because back in 94 supreme stuck box logos on all of the underwear ads with her in it, hanes sued them for this and then supreme got the last laugh by getting a photo tee with her
Don't you mean Kate Moss and Calvin Klein?
Kate Upton was like ... 2 years old in 94...

feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/201196

April 7, 2013 @ 05:14 PM
tr1ckyahtr1ck

Swag
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-5-Panel-S15-Camo-Cap-/261191130905
Seller contacts buyer "sorry I found out that the hat has a big stain on it. Since I am a good truthful seller I won't sell a damage product. I have already contacted Supreme about this matter. Thank you." 
April 7, 2013 @ 05:14 PM
chrisxhat

1) 
2a) 
2b) 
2c) 
2a camo and 2c orange....mmmmmmm
April 7, 2013 @ 05:16 PM
chrisxhat

Swag
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-5-Panel-S15-Camo-Cap-/261191130905
Seller contacts buyer "sorry I found out that the hat has a big stain on it. Since I am a good truthful seller I won't sell a damage product. I have already contacted Supreme about this matter. Thank you." 
Should've just told him you wanted it with the stain. If you already sent much he can't really do anything unless it's a mutual decision to not buy and send the hat.
April 7, 2013 @ 05:17 PM
mrteebonilla

looks like the same hat as the arabic and i love that hat, might have to pick it up. cool

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

April 7, 2013 @ 05:19 PM
frenchsauvage

anyone have a tan croc duffle? 

ps, nowhere near the best...
lol word to your venture jacket.  Post what you think is better.  The Summit Series and the Expedition Pullover and the waxed can compete, that's it.  
expedition and nuptse.

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

April 7, 2013 @ 05:23 PM
ChicagoLDRS

anyone have a tan croc duffle? 

ps, nowhere near the best...
lol word to your venture jacket.  Post what you think is better.  The Summit Series and the Expedition Pullover and the waxed can compete, that's it.  
expedition and nuptse.

Nuptse was one of the worst IMO.  Venture is the worst, then nuptse or denali.  That cremesicle-colored checkered anorak is whack too

April 7, 2013 @ 05:24 PM
ChicagoLDRS

double post

April 7, 2013 @ 05:28 PM
mrteebonilla

RIP Capital STEEZ (rockin ikat in the Apex Video)

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

April 7, 2013 @ 05:42 PM
Fusion

Anyone know if Supreme has ever collabed with a musician on clothes (not counting guest tees like 3 6 Mafia). I'm talking like a DJ or something has come in to help make a shirt or something. Just curious.
im not sure if i understand the question completely but heres a list off the top of my head...bad brains, daniel johnston designed 3 shirts for them last summer, public enemy, ummmm...biggie...stax records, the supremes were on a really early shirt...prodigy, lee scratch perry...lou reed, lady gaga...new order...ghostface, raekwon...

edit:  david lynch is technically a musician as well and he designed a few shirts in fw '11

edit 2:  the clash..

edit 3:  john coltrane and miles davis...but i think the only person that really falls in the category of "designing shirts" is Daniel Johnston...
Dun forget about Malcom Mclaren

Yes.

April 7, 2013 @ 05:45 PM
Bandwagon

I don't really know why everyone is making a big deal out of the misfits collab I mean if you like it buy it who gives a fuck it if you don't listen to them just wear it 
nah b, if I saw a dude looking like Trinidad James with gold chains and a grill rocking a Misfits tee I'll straight point and laugh.

Same goes for a frail asian with jeggings and a faux hawk rocking a size small "juicy jay" tee, or some hipster fag with a hitler youth haircut wearing a dipset tee. Poser shit bro.
lol you judge the fuck outta peoples appearance if they dont fall in line with your personal stereotypes . frail asain kids cant listen to Juicy J? is it hard to do so? 
April 7, 2013 @ 06:09 PM
joseph_squared

. frail asain kids cant listen to Juicy J? is it hard to do so? 
You ever try to tear da club up if you frail?
April 7, 2013 @ 06:14 PM
Zedrok

RIP joseph^2

"Jacket is brand new, never worn, in package with tags."

That whopping $50 profit tho. 
April 7, 2013 @ 06:16 PM
joseph_squared

RIP joseph^2

"Jacket is brand new, never worn, in package with tags."

That whopping $50 profit tho. 
Really only concerned about breaking even since the L doesn't fit and I ordered a XL.
April 7, 2013 @ 06:21 PM
Gorblata

I think Kate Upton is bomb as fuck; however, I wouldn't want her on a photo tee because the whole "half naked women with a streetwear logo" design is getting kinda played out with Hundreds and Primitive and Diamond all doing it. I'm still praying for Atiba, Koston, Dill, or the Gonz.

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

April 7, 2013 @ 06:22 PM
partyperson

That North face Jacket was really overpriced.
April 7, 2013 @ 06:23 PM
Gorblata

Adios Mutha is fire, waitin for it in Camo.

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

April 7, 2013 @ 06:38 PM
guys i like hummus

Adios Mutha is fire, waitin for it in Camo.
speedy gonzalez ish ma boi
April 7, 2013 @ 06:57 PM
hardingo

Has anyone got some fit pictures of the Tussin tee? Cheers 
April 7, 2013 @ 07:02 PM
bostonstrangler

This was the ugliest TNF X Sup collab that I've seen

yikes!
noob...that might be thee best TNF x Supreme.
This.
hah, "noob"?  At what?  Having an opinion?  I personally think the jacket looks hideous.  Enjoy wearing it or, in this case, admiring it, all you want.

FS CROSSES TEE BLACK, ROSE JERSEY BLUE/ORANGE, FDL HOCKEY TOP TEAL, NAVY BOX LOGO, ALL SIZE M & BURGUNDY PAISLEY L/S SIZE S ALL UNWORN

April 7, 2013 @ 07:22 PM
BigPO

Ghostface has never been on a Supreme shirt...
ya I know, for some reason everyone thinks the guy with raekwon is ghostface
no its his body guard 
Few pages late, but Ghostface has been on a Supreme shirt. Not him physically, but this:

I would figure with Supreme doing a piece like this, and a Raekwon Celeb Tee, and Raekwon and Ghost being synonymous with one another, I would find it highly unlikely ghost will be on a Celeb Tee. 

If another Ghost tee, it will be a Ghost n Rae tee, or a Cuban Linx tee/ some reference. I.E. how Supreme did the Prodigy Celeb Tee, but no Havoc Celeb tee. But did a "Shook Ones Pt.2" reference Jersey. 

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014

April 7, 2013 @ 07:25 PM
40 Fonzarelli

1) 
2a) 
2b) 
2c) 
Color blocking and silver animal print lining makes first summit series look like a women's jackets imo.
I'd easily take the expedition or city jacket over them.
April 7, 2013 @ 07:30 PM
BigPO

When you think about it James Jebbia is so new york yo'.

From his references to his choice of clothing styles. Mad props, I'd assume people older than me, 20, would have a higher appreciation. Supreme knows what they're doing, they cater to what they think is dope first, then the buyers last. So if you're a fan of Supreme, you're a fan of what they're a fan of, or eventually will be.

If you think it's the opposite, you've been fooled g.

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014

April 7, 2013 @ 07:36 PM
Alfie18

All these pics of TNF.. Bout to cop that DS expedition pullover cool

WTB THREAD PEEP & MAKE $$$ NOW http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/201347#4016364

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.