[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Apr 10, 2013 @ 17:18
Any hope for the red tie dye pullover in M will sit til Friday morning?
no.
Apr 10, 2013 @ 17:20
Do people here touch themselves to KIDS because it has supreme in it or am I missing something?
I didn't see any supreme in it but Harmony Korine directed it and he did a board collab with Supreme and Harold Hunter and Javier Nunez from SupLA are in it, same with Leo Fitzpatrick who's been in a lot of supreme look books 

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

Apr 10, 2013 @ 17:23
You missed the supreme box tee in the Kids fight scene
Actually I could have sworn I saw it but I wasnt sure cuz right after it theres a kid with a t-shirt that had like a red logo so I thought I just saw it wrong aha. That scene is fuckin intense though.

Apr 10, 2013 @ 17:36
Hey Fam, anyone know what's dropping tomorrow? Hopefully PCL Tee?
Apr 10, 2013 @ 17:42
is everybody just trollin with this pic of the Upton tee or is this shit real??

Él Duderîno

Apr 10, 2013 @ 17:59
is everybody just trollin with this pic of the Upton tee or is this shit real??
Pretty sure its fake, I was lookin at SupLA employees pics and you couldnt see any thing that looked like a kate tee

Apr 10, 2013 @ 18:04
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjENhkLfWxY

i cant figure out how to embed this shit, but check Black Dave's new song Bucket Low. Rocking stuff from this season. The CDG Coaches looks dope.  

Get you dudes ready for your PCL Buckets
Apr 10, 2013 @ 18:06
Do people here touch themselves to KIDS because it has supreme in it or am I missing something?
I didn't see any supreme in it but Harmony Korine directed it and he did a board collab with Supreme and Harold Hunter and Javier Nunez from SupLA are in it, same with Leo Fitzpatrick who's been in a lot of supreme look books 

harmony korine wrote it. It was directed by Larry Clarke.

dont fucking tarnish this film cus its got fuckin supreme in it, you herbs.
Apr 10, 2013 @ 18:07

Woops i accidentally switched up who did hwat my bad

Apr 10, 2013 @ 18:09
Apr 10, 2013 @ 18:37
Originally posted by Inactive User
Up vote if you bought the pcl cruiser for actual use. Down vote if you bought it to hang on your wall or some bullshit and have absolute no use for it. I'm interested in the results.
who the fuck cares you dyke faggot, you obviously got too much free time to wonder about stupid shit like this

Its hanging on your wall, isnt it?...

8( x x )8

Apr 10, 2013 @ 18:39

Dug out the archives.
Need this Adults Only Tee in Black...oh, and the Morton Salt joint too.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Apr 10, 2013 @ 18:42
Lets face it, anyone can come on here and claim Kate Upton for the tee. So Im not confirming this or denying this. 

8( x x )8

Apr 10, 2013 @ 18:47
yall retarded
Apr 10, 2013 @ 18:48
PCL tee for 72 or 88 ? Getting mixed answers.

bocks lowgo 416 سبحان @supnygungy | instagram

Apr 10, 2013 @ 18:50
It will be more than the standard pocket tee b/c of the print.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Apr 10, 2013 @ 18:51

Woops i accidentally switched up who did hwat my bad
there's a flashed box logo tee in the movie... look harder.

+ www.tallcans.org +

Apr 10, 2013 @ 18:51

both smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Apr 10, 2013 @ 18:53
Supreme x Kate Upton x MF DOOM

Peach Fuzz Collab

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Apr 10, 2013 @ 18:55

i cant figure out how to embed this shit, but check Black Dave's new song Bucket Low. Rocking stuff from this season. The CDG Coaches looks dope.  

Never heard of this kid but not bad
Apr 10, 2013 @ 19:09

Never heard of this kid but not bad
oh na you never heard of Black Dave? smh

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Apr 10, 2013 @ 19:10
Black Dave works at SupNY for anyone that didnt know. 
Apr 10, 2013 @ 19:16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjENhkLfWxYNever heard of this kid but not bad
oh na you never heard of Black Dave? smh
To be honest he's not that good of a rapper, his beats are weak as fuck and his flow and lyrics are just average. He's just steeze and i like his skating. Seems like a cool guy though.

Apr 10, 2013 @ 19:29
fuck kate upton

need some girls with ass

and some cdg dots
Apr 10, 2013 @ 19:30
Lets face it, anyone can come on here and claim Kate Upton for the tee. So Im not confirming this or denying this. 
this is the pic that everyone is saying is the pic tee?? im gonna say NO

Él Duderîno

Apr 10, 2013 @ 19:31
Haven't had a chance to rock any of the CDG gear yet. After watching that Black Dave vid I'm glad i didn't sleep, shit looks tight! Best collab of the season for me, can't wait for the Vans.
Apr 10, 2013 @ 19:31
Lol at the esoteric views of a Feb 2013 member

Supreme threads on HB have been shit since about the CDG vans drop last june. After that mods said fuck it seasons almost done and shit was alive for a little during the SB drop. Half the good dudes never came back for FW 12 and even fewer for SS13.
Apr 10, 2013 @ 19:37
^ exactly smokeyface
Apr 10, 2013 @ 19:38
Lol at the esoteric views of a Feb 2013 member

Supreme threads on HB have been shit since about the CDG vans drop last june. After that mods said fuck it seasons almost done and shit was alive for a little during the SB drop. Half the good dudes never came back for FW 12 and even fewer for SS3.
there views are hard to understand? 
Apr 10, 2013 @ 19:38
You know the thread fell off when people haven't seen K.I.D.S, don't know who black dave is, and lie about Jason dill having instagram lol
Why the hate on people who dont know who BD is? Bottom line is he's just some dude who works retail. Big deal if peeps dont know who he is. Not like working retail at Supreme is some glorious career that you should be famous for. Minimum wage aint glamorous regardless of where you're earning it. No disrespect to those busting their ass for minimum wage. Props to you for working and getting yours. Just saying....
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.