Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
April 7, 2013 @ 05:17 AM
spenc

Anyone know if Supreme has ever collabed with a musician on clothes (not counting guest tees like 3 6 Mafia). I'm talking like a DJ or something has come in to help make a shirt or something. Just curious.
im not sure if i understand the question completely but heres a list off the top of my head...bad brains, daniel johnston designed 3 shirts for them last summer, public enemy, ummmm...biggie...stax records, the supremes were on a really early shirt...prodigy, lee scratch perry...lou reed, lady gaga...new order...ghostface, raekwon...

edit:  david lynch is technically a musician as well and he designed a few shirts in fw '11

edit 2:  the clash..
miles davis & Sid Vicious & Lou Reed too man, just to name a few more
April 7, 2013 @ 05:20 AM
paulywalnuts

instead of The Misfits, why can't we get the motherfucking RAMONES?  also...it's been said before but bear repeating...Beastie Boys..

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

April 7, 2013 @ 05:25 AM
chrisxhat

Anyone know if Supreme has ever collabed with a musician on clothes (not counting guest tees like 3 6 Mafia). I'm talking like a DJ or something has come in to help make a shirt or something. Just curious.
im not sure if i understand the question completely but heres a list off the top of my head...bad brains, daniel johnston designed 3 shirts for them last summer, public enemy, ummmm...biggie...stax records, the supremes were on a really early shirt...prodigy, lee scratch perry...lou reed, lady gaga...new order...ghostface, raekwon...

edit:  david lynch is technically a musician as well and he designed a few shirts in fw '11

edit 3:  john coltrane and miles davis...but i think the only person that really falls in the category of "designing shirts" is Daniel Johnston...
I meant like they designed a shirt, like they didn't pose or were drawn for the guest tee or any othersthey normally have (3 6, GaGa) but like they just designed a shirt
April 7, 2013 @ 05:32 AM
spast

Does anyone has a fitted pic of the 2007 crewneck? see alot of them floating around right now..
April 7, 2013 @ 05:34 AM
mengdynasty

edit 3:  john coltrane and miles davis...but i think the only person that really falls in the category of "designing shirts" is Daniel Johnston...
I meant like they designed a shirt, like they didn't pose or were drawn for the guest tee or any othersthey normally have (3 6, GaGa) but like they just designed a shirt
Man, what are you even saying? Like did they design a shirt and pick out the colors and fabrics, etc. Or do you mean that they drew or did art for a shirt?
April 7, 2013 @ 05:38 AM
chrisxhat

Man, what are you even saying? Like did they design a shirt and pick out the colors and fabrics, etc. Or do you mean that they drew or did art for a shirt?
The latter
April 7, 2013 @ 05:39 AM
kamikkazi

The latter
Daniel Johnston. 
April 7, 2013 @ 05:40 AM
vis

wow y cant supreme do a collabo with a real artist that ppl actualy no like lil wayne confused
April 7, 2013 @ 05:42 AM
mengdynasty

The latter
Daniel Johnston. 
One David Lynch shirt is one of his drawings. I guess that counts?
April 7, 2013 @ 05:55 AM
jxmookie

My uncle hooked it up nice with the tnf backpack, I couldn't believe he did it. Was a nice surprise

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

April 7, 2013 @ 05:59 AM
allaboutHYPE

suspended

My uncle hooked it up nice with the tnf backpack, I couldn't believe he did it. Was a nice surprise
i love the tnf backpack, but
April 7, 2013 @ 06:07 AM
Bandwagon

Wow, the level of salt
April 7, 2013 @ 06:07 AM
jooman

He said backpack and sheesh someone's a sour puss tonight aren't we?
April 7, 2013 @ 06:10 AM
jxmookie

fuck your uncle and that shitty jacket
Clearly says "backpack"

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

April 7, 2013 @ 06:17 AM
rchrstphr

Ghostface has never been on a Supreme shirt...
April 7, 2013 @ 06:30 AM
street lights

how do the herringbone chinos fit? anyone know? 

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

April 7, 2013 @ 06:35 AM
spenc

ya I know, for some reason everyone thinks the guy with raekwon is ghostface
April 7, 2013 @ 06:43 AM
zmanzaq

ya I know, for some reason everyone thinks the guy with raekwon is ghostface
no its his body guard 
April 7, 2013 @ 06:52 AM
ichigo81

James brown
isaac Hayes x2
Curtis mayfield 
lou reed 
scratch perry
dipset
raekwon
rza
as others mentioned
April 7, 2013 @ 07:42 AM
ILikeBacon

TNF dropped just in time for these
Preme should've went this route with colored 3M options.
Black 3M TNF jacket
name of these vans cw?
Carhartt WIP x Vans Syndicate Era Tab “S
April 7, 2013 @ 07:44 AM
April 7, 2013 @ 09:04 AM
susdaddy

awesome that you misfits fans are hyped about the collab but i never really got into them and they are kinda an acquired taste . i looked them up and just cant get into it. can see into the future and see a guy wearing a supreme misfits tee and asking him about it and him getting a lil queasy like b i see right thru you b. right through you. (i liked the skull). ok B. OK. (bye) ..............and im out..
April 7, 2013 @ 09:29 AM
dmnd97

I don't really know why everyone is making a big deal out of the misfits collab I mean if you like it buy it who gives a fuck it if you don't listen to them just wear it 
April 7, 2013 @ 12:56 PM
fyuur

^ nah, if you wearing any band tee and you don't listen to the band you deserve to get clowned on

"In battle, both sides suffer death, injury and pain. Feel Pain.. Contemplate Pain.. Accept Pain.. Know Pain!"

April 7, 2013 @ 01:44 PM
jooman

Well the Kennedy shirt didn't drop yet so nobody knows unless price has leaked but drop date is still questioned so nobody should know.
April 7, 2013 @ 02:04 PM
kayyyak

سبحان

April 7, 2013 @ 02:10 PM
☹ JE-SUS ☹

i seen 3 different people have the same white canvas camp with the red bogo today..
this shit is getting out of hand
how to solve?
rob em
April 7, 2013 @ 02:14 PM
☹ JE-SUS ☹

Why are these still sitting? I thought for sure the black would be gone. What do you guys think of em? Im tryna cop it but im a broke boy. 
i think the hat is nice personally but i already got the tee and dont need it print on a hat as well. if i didnt get the tee i would probably pick one up coaches is fire too i might consider it when the time comes around.
i got the hoodie and im getting the coach
April 7, 2013 @ 02:26 PM
aceanonymous

Lol. I know this kinda outta place but who else thinks Ariana Grande would be good for a photoshoot/Supreme tee ? Anyone?
April 7, 2013 @ 02:28 PM
fyuur

Lol. I know this kinda outta place but who else thinks Ariana Grande would be good for a photoshoot/Supreme tee ? Anyone?
She looks like a 12 year old. Don't know why dudes go crazy over her.

"In battle, both sides suffer death, injury and pain. Feel Pain.. Contemplate Pain.. Accept Pain.. Know Pain!"

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.