[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Apr 10, 2013 @ 20:43
I just seen it

Tbh it's alright, I like topless women, but not on my shirt
liar

yeah bruh

Apr 10, 2013 @ 20:54
Bunch of kids who don't skate complaining because a kid who probably doesnt skate pretended not to know a skater wearing a hat from a company owned by a guy who doesn't skate that makes clothing for skaters which is mostly bought by people who don't skate. 

The front is real. 
Apr 10, 2013 @ 20:58
Yea you can't wear supreme unless you paintball
Apr 10, 2013 @ 21:00
Bunch of kids who don't skate complaining because a kid who probably doesnt skate pretended not to know a skater wearing a hat from a company owned by a guy who doesn't skate that makes clothing for skaters which is mostly bought by people who don't skate. 

The front is real. 
How long it takes to think and write this?
Apr 10, 2013 @ 21:02

The front is real. 
How little it takes to think and write this?

E.B.I.M.B.I.B.

Apr 10, 2013 @ 21:03
How little it takes to think and write this?
Hum about the time for Pcl shit to sold out
Apr 10, 2013 @ 21:09
This isn't even a supreme thread anymore..
Apr 10, 2013 @ 21:19
This isn't even a supreme thread anymore..
it hasn't been for a long time 
Apr 10, 2013 @ 21:22
Hi :3                                                                                           
Apr 10, 2013 @ 21:29
The fact that it takes the mention of a half-second clip of a box logo for you guys to go watch a movie released almost two decades ago is embarrassing
Apr 10, 2013 @ 21:36
labackpack >>>

Where he at though
Apr 10, 2013 @ 21:41

doesn't seem like Supreme level famous to me...she can get it though...

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Apr 10, 2013 @ 21:49
I don't buy the Upton rumors at all.. Not only is there no evidence to suggest it, it doesn't even make sense. She has absolutely no connection to NYC, as opposed to nearly every other photo tee subject (save maybe Kermit smokeyface ), and doesn't share any of the urban chic Supreme looks for. Honestly, I wouldn't even buy a Kate Upton tee.. Christ, she arrived on the scene last year and shit's already played out.

I'll bite my tongue if I'm wrong, but I don't see any reason to believe it.
Apr 10, 2013 @ 21:50
Why can't any of you just wait? Seriously, no patience once so ever.

http://real1st.tumblr.com/

Apr 10, 2013 @ 21:54
Why can't any of you just wait? Seriously, no patience once so ever.
whatsoever*
Apr 10, 2013 @ 22:01
bless us with info...

so i can sleep at night

hansum is 4ever

Apr 10, 2013 @ 22:03
I don't buy the Upton rumors at all.. Not only is there no evidence to suggest it, it doesn't even make sense. She has absolutely no connection to NYC, as opposed to nearly every other photo tee subject (save maybe Kermit  ), and doesn't share any of the urban chic Supreme looks for. Honestly, I wouldn't even buy a Kate Upton tee.. Christ, she arrived on the scene last year and shit's already played out.

The picture I posted was shot by Terry. The go to guy if they were to do any celeb photo tee. 

8( x x )8

Apr 10, 2013 @ 22:06
i cant figure out how to embed this shit, but check Black Dave's new song Bucket Low. Rocking stuff from this season. The CDG Coaches looks dope.  

Get you dudes ready for your PCL Buckets
Never heard of this kid but not bad
cue CDG coach resale ^ value 
Apr 10, 2013 @ 22:16
Just curious here, does anyone here wear any brands other than supreme? If so what?
Apr 10, 2013 @ 22:18
TUPPERWARE VISION smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
Apr 10, 2013 @ 22:24
Just curious here, does anyone here wear any brands other than supreme? If so what?
Find this interesting as well, what jeans do you all normally wear? G Star for me, their fits are clean.
Apr 10, 2013 @ 22:26
NO PCL tee tomorrow.
Apr 10, 2013 @ 22:28
I don't buy the Upton rumors at all.. Not only is there no evidence to suggest it, it doesn't even make sense. She has absolutely no connection to NYC, as opposed to nearly every other photo tee subject (save maybe Kermit  ), and doesn't share any of the urban chic Supreme looks for. Honestly, I wouldn't even buy a Kate Upton tee.. Christ, she arrived on the scene last year and shit's already played out.

The picture I posted was shot by Terry. The go to guy if they were to do any celeb photo tee. 
Terry also happens to be the go to guy for every mainstream celebrity as of the past 3 years.. That doesn't indicate much of anything.

Furthermore, a quick Google confirms that the shot you posted was from the outtakes of a photoshoot commissioned by GQ..
Apr 10, 2013 @ 22:28
Find this interesting as well, what jeans do you all normally wear? G Star for me, their fits are clean.
Nike, levis, fred perry 
Apr 10, 2013 @ 22:29
someone confirm the pcl tee mayn, i gotta travel hours to get to supreme..
Apr 10, 2013 @ 22:31
NO PCL tee tomorrow.
What other than tie dye then bruh?

Hootie Hoo

Apr 10, 2013 @ 22:38
Rubber logo camp looks nice, really durable too.
But it kept fucking falling off my head when i skated with it

we out here

Apr 10, 2013 @ 22:43
NO PCL tee tomorrow.
Ill just go back to my corner and wait then...

hansum is 4ever

Apr 10, 2013 @ 22:48
That tezzz kid is a faggot
cuz you know me so much bitch

fat boy need a 10 piece

Apr 10, 2013 @ 22:51
Hey guys ; ) 

Tomorrows drop:
Black Dave's balls on my face. (Ill have the rest of this seasons collab next week)

tootalooo
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.