April 8, 2013 @ 11:36 PM
A!exander

How much yall think the acid shorts gonna be
Probably high 70s-high 80s range
Cool thanks, I think they pretty banging
I just cant justify spending more than 60 on shorts but the crosses are tight same with the camel ones from last year
Yes Cross shorts are dope! #Coppin
cross shorts are dope too i agree, acids are lowkey nice tho
April 8, 2013 @ 11:48 PM
Anthos

How much yall think the acid shorts gonna be
Probably high 70s-high 80s range
Cool thanks, I think they pretty banging
I just cant justify spending more than 60 on shorts but the crosses are tight same with the camel ones from last year
Yes Cross shorts are dope! #Coppin
cross shorts are dope too i agree, acids are lowkey nice tho
Yeah them acid shorts and camps are aiight too but thatll be a game time decision

2Ps - WTB L Navy or Black F-1 - FS/FT L Supreme x Champion Red Warm Up Pants

April 8, 2013 @ 11:54 PM
goldenguns

coolin

April 8, 2013 @ 11:56 PM
tezzz

Supreme x Hanes Part 2
people need to stop using this damn gif so much..
this gif makes me crack up every time

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 8, 2013 @ 11:59 PM
fyuur

Supreme x Quartersnacks

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

April 9, 2013 @ 12:09 AM
jamesjebbia

Supreme x Quartersnacks
they carry their shit in store sometimes
April 9, 2013 @ 12:12 AM
acompanion

Supreme x Quartersnacks
I known what Quartersnacks but what is the relationship with Supreme. Its like the employees side project or something right? Down vote me I don't care. 

8( x x )8

April 9, 2013 @ 12:14 AM
chads

It's weird how even though Supreme is a skate brand they've never made a real skate shoe with SB cept for the Bruin I guess, and same goes for the Photo tees.
You're so dumb. Every shoe Nike SB makes is a skate shoe, it may have been taken from basketball to begin with but they are all perfectly able to be skated. 

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

April 9, 2013 @ 12:16 AM
tezzz

that sucks

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 9, 2013 @ 12:33 AM
krazysk8er

Supreme x Quartersnacks
I known what Quartersnacks but what is the relationship with Supreme. Its like the employees side project or something right? Down vote me I don't care. 
some supny employees and their friends.
April 9, 2013 @ 12:42 AM
spenc

It's weird how even though Supreme is a skate brand they've never made a real skate shoe with SB cept for the Bruin I guess, and same goes for the Photo tees.
You're so dumb. Every shoe Nike SB makes is a skate shoe, it may have been taken from basketball to begin with but they are all perfectly able to be skated. 
so your saying you would skate in the new ss13 supreme x sbs......
April 9, 2013 @ 12:47 AM
Chief Keef

he doesnt mean the specific shoes supreme has made but the dunk low and dunk highs, those are both skate shoes made from nike sb
April 9, 2013 @ 12:50 AM
Dat1Dude562

to anyone who bought the bling deck and ACTUALLY skated it, how is it? good shape?

I just started skating it three days ago and so far it's good. Not amazing because for the most part, wood is just wood. The shape is on point, however, it does not feel like a size 8.25 at all. It feels more like an 8.0. I hope it doesn't snap on me easy like flips do. If it does ill just stick to double impacts.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

April 9, 2013 @ 12:50 AM
Dat1Dude562

double post

April 9, 2013 @ 12:58 AM
kayyyak

سبحان

April 9, 2013 @ 01:09 AM
Wompy

want.

(jacket not rihanna)
April 9, 2013 @ 01:11 AM
Gorblata

I meant Nike, and yeah I love skating Air Force 1's bro.

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

April 9, 2013 @ 01:11 AM
jahbink

Which the PCL tee came out already. 70s all week here in NY. 
we hitting 81 in cali next couple days
its gonna be 90 on wednesday here in DC

o-)--

April 9, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
________

why wouldn't he? they're probably really good for skating. sb's are one of the best skate shoes imo
April 9, 2013 @ 01:14 AM
Gorblata

want.

(jacket not rihanna)

April 9, 2013 @ 01:14 AM
Gorblata

why wouldn't he? they're probably really good for skating. sb's are one of the best skate shoes imo
Dunk's seem so uncomfortable to skate in, Koston's are great, Janoskis not so much.

April 9, 2013 @ 01:17 AM
Dat1Dude562

Dunk's seem so uncomfortable to skate in, Koston's are great, Janoskis not so much.
dunks are the best to skate in. way more heel protection than kostons and janoskis

April 9, 2013 @ 01:19 AM
April 9, 2013 @ 01:22 AM
jahbink

Does anybody actually the patent leather on camp caps?

o-)--

April 9, 2013 @ 01:24 AM
neems

we out here

April 9, 2013 @ 01:25 AM
THEBIGNB

Dunk, dunk mids and dunk highs are all great skateshoes... Better than janoskis IMO. The new p-rods are pretty good.

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

April 9, 2013 @ 01:37 AM
Dat1Dude562

^I personally never liked the dunk highs. I tried twice (same with janoskis) and I couldn't like them.
The flick on kostons is coolcoolcoolcool

April 9, 2013 @ 01:41 AM
Gorblata

dunks are the best to skate in. way more heel protection than kostons and janoskis
To each is own, they just seem heavy and seem like they have bad board feel. When it comes to lightweightness and comfortability, kostons reign supreme (no pun intended)

April 9, 2013 @ 01:41 AM
Gorblata

^I personally never liked the dunk highs. I tried twice (same with janoskis) and I couldn't like them.
The flick on kostons is
Janoskis look the best but they don't last long and have shitty impact and not to good of board feel

April 9, 2013 @ 01:52 AM
downbyone

This season is dead

OF.M bangin on ya FM

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.