[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

April 01, 2013 @ 04:41:25
any holy grails from past supreme seasons?

:0

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 01, 2013 @ 05:00:34
Anyone have the camera bag and want to give me a review on it? Dimensions? Can it fit an Olympus XA?
I have it in the black/grey, I don't use it for a camera though so I won't be much help, I use it too just hold bits, like when I go to the gym it holds my iphone, membership card and lose change/cash etc. it's really useful to have and for the price you can't really go wrong.
April 01, 2013 @ 05:03:23
picture tee is confirmed with yours truly 
my dude, if you're wrong i'd be real upset. would rock a kramer tee hard, and i don't even fuck with graphic tees like that
if this was true, i could say i called a pic tee, which would be crazy! and i would cop in every color haha that #SeinfeldLife

Él Duderîno

April 01, 2013 @ 05:17:32
Ya'll niggas in luck i got my collab email early thanks to the grace of god. no TNF. we're getting a Supreme x Frank's Red Hot. BangBang

Twitter: @KiddCoast

April 01, 2013 @ 05:24:40
Ya'll niggas in luck i got my collab email early thanks to the grace of god. no TNF. we're getting a Supreme x Frank's Red Hot. BangBang

*Reported as spam*
April 01, 2013 @ 05:26:39
Frank's is the shit.
April 01, 2013 @ 05:27:43
do the supreme bling cases have corner bumpers to prevent the screen from breaking? thanks

Instagram/Twitter: ricardoqntro

April 01, 2013 @ 05:34:56
idk if this pic has already been posted, but its from a dude who sold a pair early on ebay...i had no idea that the back heel tab had 3m on it.....def considering a pair of these

Él Duderîno

April 01, 2013 @ 05:40:57
Originally posted by Inactive User

*Reported as spam*
reported as fuckboi

April 01, 2013 @ 05:41:17
idk if this pic has already been posted, but its from a dude who sold a pair early on ebay...i had no idea that the back heel tab had 3m on it.....def considering a pair of these
Pairs of these have been floating around since the preview. The logo on the side just ruins them though.
April 01, 2013 @ 06:02:58
Pairs of these have been floating around since the preview. The logo on the side just ruins them though.
touché...i thought i would be feelin the white the most, just cause of the cleanness of a white tennis classic, but this black with a lot of white is killin it, either way, i know ill prly end up gettin it as a niice "going out" sneaker and all the people on here who hatin it will make em sell out in less than 2 minutes lol

Él Duderîno

April 01, 2013 @ 06:04:06
touché...i thought i would be feelin the white the most, just cause of the cleanness of a white tennis classic, but this black with a lot of white is killin it, either way, i know ill prly end up gettin it as a niice "going out" sneaker and all the people on here who hatin it will make em sell out in less than 2 minutes lol
Yeah any SB collab will sell out instantly
April 01, 2013 @ 06:07:32
PCL tee
Peacoat and im outchea

April 01, 2013 @ 06:15:01
Yeah any SB collab will sell out instantly
I'm feeling these from this picture I just wish the side didn't look so weird. 
April 01, 2013 @ 06:19:04
can anyone tell me how much the D&D Chore jacket retailed for last year?

April 01, 2013 @ 06:24:07
can anyone tell me how much the D&D Chore jacket retailed for last year?
283 i believe somewhere around there i think

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

April 01, 2013 @ 06:27:39
im buying the shoes cause its supreme #supremeswag
April 01, 2013 @ 06:39:45
my girl messing with my camera, stays taking pics of me i actually like this one tho ..
Your girlfriend sucks dick at focusing.
The brim? WHAT THE FUCK DUDE.

SUP

April 01, 2013 @ 07:21:01
would be sick if they made an FTP coaches jacket

we were lucky

April 01, 2013 @ 09:12:26
Just a little mad that I slept on the Shminx Tee
April 01, 2013 @ 09:24:33
need that basquiat collab

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 01, 2013 @ 10:01:16
April 01, 2013 @ 10:19:48
Top cop of the s/s 13 collection, PCL tee and shorts
April 01, 2013 @ 10:28:07
TNF x Supreme
April 01, 2013 @ 10:29:29
o god tnf x supreme is sick.

April 01, 2013 @ 10:35:30
TNF collab, backpack and parka both red and grey colourways smokeyface
April 01, 2013 @ 10:35:37
The TNF collab is pretty hot

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x