[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Apr 08, 2013 @ 23:56
people need to stop using this damn gif so much..
this gif makes me crack up every time

fat boy need a 10 piece

Apr 08, 2013 @ 23:59
Supreme x Quartersnacks

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Apr 09, 2013 @ 00:09
Supreme x Quartersnacks
they carry their shit in store sometimes
Apr 09, 2013 @ 00:12
Supreme x Quartersnacks
I known what Quartersnacks but what is the relationship with Supreme. Its like the employees side project or something right? Down vote me I don't care. 

8( x x )8

Apr 09, 2013 @ 00:14
It's weird how even though Supreme is a skate brand they've never made a real skate shoe with SB cept for the Bruin I guess, and same goes for the Photo tees.
You're so dumb. Every shoe Nike SB makes is a skate shoe, it may have been taken from basketball to begin with but they are all perfectly able to be skated. 

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

Apr 09, 2013 @ 00:16

fat boy need a 10 piece

Apr 09, 2013 @ 00:33
Supreme x Quartersnacks
I known what Quartersnacks but what is the relationship with Supreme. Its like the employees side project or something right? Down vote me I don't care. 
some supny employees and their friends.
Apr 09, 2013 @ 00:42
It's weird how even though Supreme is a skate brand they've never made a real skate shoe with SB cept for the Bruin I guess, and same goes for the Photo tees.
You're so dumb. Every shoe Nike SB makes is a skate shoe, it may have been taken from basketball to begin with but they are all perfectly able to be skated. 
so your saying you would skate in the new ss13 supreme x sbs......
Apr 09, 2013 @ 00:47
he doesnt mean the specific shoes supreme has made but the dunk low and dunk highs, those are both skate shoes made from nike sb
Apr 09, 2013 @ 00:50
to anyone who bought the bling deck and ACTUALLY skated it, how is it? good shape?

I just started skating it three days ago and so far it's good. Not amazing because for the most part, wood is just wood. The shape is on point, however, it does not feel like a size 8.25 at all. It feels more like an 8.0. I hope it doesn't snap on me easy like flips do. If it does ill just stick to double impacts.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Apr 09, 2013 @ 00:50

Apr 09, 2013 @ 00:58

سبحان

Apr 09, 2013 @ 01:09
want.

(jacket not rihanna)
Apr 09, 2013 @ 01:11
I meant Nike, and yeah I love skating Air Force 1's bro.

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

Apr 09, 2013 @ 01:11
Which the PCL tee came out already. 70s all week here in NY. 
we hitting 81 in cali next couple days
its gonna be 90 on wednesday here in DC

o-)--

Apr 09, 2013 @ 01:12
why wouldn't he? they're probably really good for skating. sb's are one of the best skate shoes imo
Apr 09, 2013 @ 01:14

Apr 09, 2013 @ 01:14
why wouldn't he? they're probably really good for skating. sb's are one of the best skate shoes imo
Dunk's seem so uncomfortable to skate in, Koston's are great, Janoskis not so much.

Apr 09, 2013 @ 01:17
Dunk's seem so uncomfortable to skate in, Koston's are great, Janoskis not so much.
dunks are the best to skate in. way more heel protection than kostons and janoskis

Apr 09, 2013 @ 01:19
Apr 09, 2013 @ 01:22
Does anybody actually the patent leather on camp caps?

o-)--

Apr 09, 2013 @ 01:24

we out here

Apr 09, 2013 @ 01:25
Dunk, dunk mids and dunk highs are all great skateshoes... Better than janoskis IMO. The new p-rods are pretty good.

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

Apr 09, 2013 @ 01:37
^I personally never liked the dunk highs. I tried twice (same with janoskis) and I couldn't like them.
The flick on kostons is smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface

Apr 09, 2013 @ 01:41
dunks are the best to skate in. way more heel protection than kostons and janoskis
To each is own, they just seem heavy and seem like they have bad board feel. When it comes to lightweightness and comfortability, kostons reign supreme (no pun intended)

Apr 09, 2013 @ 01:41
^I personally never liked the dunk highs. I tried twice (same with janoskis) and I couldn't like them.
The flick on kostons is
Janoskis look the best but they don't last long and have shitty impact and not to good of board feel

Apr 09, 2013 @ 01:52
This season is dead

OF.M bangin on ya FM

Apr 09, 2013 @ 01:57
Since we're talking about skate shoes, anyone here try the Koston 2's yet?

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Apr 09, 2013 @ 02:00
Since we're talking about skate shoes, anyone here try the Koston 2's yet?

I plan to. They look nice and durable. Haven't seen them in person yet to judge exactly how they'll skate though.

Apr 09, 2013 @ 02:02
EDIT: nvm, found it.

BUYING FUCKING AWESOME VANS SIZE 8, 9, OR 10 AND PCL CHUKKA SIZE 8 OR 9. http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/204368

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.