HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
April 7, 2013 @ 11:56 PM
jeasy3d

white the best colorway
April 7, 2013 @ 11:59 PM
SHARKlN

For sure. I almost always write off white tops but I'm really feeling that one. If grey had red letters it would have been close. 
April 8, 2013 @ 12:01 AM
stanpreme

Fuckin faggots 

He goes out with Bruce Willis's daughter, gotta give him some sort of props lol.

especially since the Die Hard with Sam Jackson was ill. 5th Element was ill, and his role in Pulp Fiction too.

lol so llow him yo haha

Idk about you man, but this chick is beat as fuck. Lucas is such a tool anyways, looks like a dyke/rodent.
Dead.

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

April 8, 2013 @ 12:01 AM
jeasy3d

I dont do white tops though....but Im pulling the trigger on this one. true on the grey with the red letters. I heard the sbs are dropping this weekrazz
April 8, 2013 @ 12:08 AM
Gorblata

I don't get the hate on Lucas, just cuz he's friends with Odd Future doesn't mean he's a fag, he was really nice and polite when I went on the Saturday of drop day and personally I think he's steez, he can pull off some good/out-there fits.
Huh, from what I've heard he's a total asshole. Charging people money for pictures and shit. Idk, might just depend on the attitude he's in.
Well if you're gonna act like an OF fanboy/random girl who saw him on tumblr and claims to be obsessed with him he probably wont like you, but if you're a tryhard all the workers are gonna come off as douches
For me, its not even Lucas who pisses me off. its the little OF fuck bois who hang in the back of the shop (not the emplyoees) and practically just get handed product just cause they know people and skate.
I'm sorry but Kevin Bradley fucking RIPS, same with Nakel and TJ, along with Sage and the lil white kids who think their Jason Dill ahaha, Illegal Civ too. 

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

April 8, 2013 @ 12:11 AM
the_mandarin

Did we ever get any more info on whether or not there will be janoskis with the sb drop? I remember there was a picture
If you're talking about the digi floral camo janoskis those aren't by supreme
nah bruh.
There was a pic of a dude putting on acid green janoskis with the rest of shoes in the background. Its somewhere in the thread, got people talkin
http://www.highsnobiety.com/2013/04/04/nike-sb-x-three-squares-studio-stefan-janoski-lemon-twist/
I was gunna direct you to this at well, thank you sir for doing it for me

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

April 8, 2013 @ 12:17 AM
acompanion

I don't get the hate on Lucas, just cuz he's friends with Odd Future doesn't mean he's a fag, he was really nice and polite when I went on the Saturday of drop day and personally I think he's steez, he can pull off some good/out-there fits.
Huh, from what I've heard he's a total asshole. Charging people money for pictures and shit. Idk, might just depend on the attitude he's in.
Well if you're gonna act like an OF fanboy/random girl who saw him on tumblr and claims to be obsessed with him he probably wont like you, but if you're a tryhard all the workers are gonna come off as douches
For me, its not even Lucas who pisses me off. its the little OF fuck bois who hang in the back of the shop (not the emplyoees) and practically just get handed product just cause they know people and skate.
I'm sorry but Kevin Bradley fucking RIPS, same with Nakel and TJ, along with Sage and the lil white kids who think their Jason Dill ahaha, Illegal Civ too. 
Yeah not disagreeing with that at all too. Mad funny because those kids who think their Dill is exactly who I had in mind hahahah

8( x x )8

April 8, 2013 @ 12:24 AM
fyuur

Anyone here see Alex Olson's part in PrettySweet? I feel like a still-shot of the trick he does over the black hubba with the Supreme sticker on it would make a sick photo tee. cool

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

April 8, 2013 @ 12:25 AM
theishman

Did we ever get any more info on whether or not there will be janoskis with the sb drop? I remember there was a picture
there was a picture of him putting on the volt janoskis with the supreme tennis shoes in the background. but the ones he was putting on arent a collabo with supreme what so ever.
April 8, 2013 @ 12:27 AM
the_mandarin

Anyone here see Alex Olson's part in PrettySweet? I feel like a still-shot of the trick he does over the black hubba with the Supreme sticker on it would make a sick photo tee.
I think some Koston 2's x Supreme would be cool. Koston is always reppin Supreme. Well lately at least. That colab wouldnt really be supreme's style tho, just a cool idea.

I still think that the warriors colab would be amazing

April 8, 2013 @ 12:37 AM
________

Anyone here see Alex Olson's part in PrettySweet? I feel like a still-shot of the trick he does over the black hubba with the Supreme sticker on it would make a sick photo tee.
i just can't see supreme putting any skater on a tee
April 8, 2013 @ 12:44 AM
acompanion

8( x x )8

April 8, 2013 @ 12:59 AM
bsm1017

which in all reality makes absolutely no sense, considering theyre a skate brand....like yeah they may never do it, but thats seriously fucking dumb, theyre just resting their own case then that they have become nothing besides a clothing brand and lost their skate history and morals

Él Duderîno

April 8, 2013 @ 01:03 AM
Gorblata

Yeah not disagreeing with that at all too. Mad funny because those kids who think their Dill is exactly who I had in mind hahahah
They're good skaters it just annoys me how they try to be carbon copies of him, ie: beanies worn right above theyre eyebrows, floods, tucked in shirts and wife beaters with polo belts, smoking a shit ton of cigs, and even drinking perrier. It's dumb. But they rip I like their skate style (because it's like Dill's aha)

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

April 8, 2013 @ 01:10 AM
jaflash23

Got my jackets, just waiting on two more backpacks. 3M is cool

EBAY: JAFLASH23 Jordans, Nikes, Rare Supreme

April 8, 2013 @ 01:10 AM
bmooreskier

hopefully some day
April 8, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
nocturnalworkshop

Got my jackets, just waiting on two more backpacks. 3M is 

What are your thoughts on the product? How does it look and feel on? And where did they make the stuff?
April 8, 2013 @ 01:14 AM
the_mandarin

^^^ speaking of where they make their stuff when I saw the Devil's Point was made in China I was disappointed smh

April 8, 2013 @ 01:16 AM
________

which in all reality makes absolutely no sense, considering theyre a skate brand....like yeah they may never do it, but thats seriously fucking dumb, theyre just resting their own case then that they have become nothing besides a clothing brand and lost their skate history and morals
chill out lol Supreme never lost they're "skate history and morals" It's just what I think. Like why the fuck would they put alex olson or any skater on a tee shirt... they've never done that its not who they are(the creative directors).. fuck its weird to explain
April 8, 2013 @ 01:16 AM
fsas213

Not trying to start shit or pick a fight, but what are skate morals? Im just curious.
April 8, 2013 @ 01:18 AM
$timRep

I need that tie dye pullover drop this week
April 8, 2013 @ 01:19 AM
1978S

Screen-name to product relevance = phenomenal. 

Rare items for sale... http://www.ebay.com/sch/smone8/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692

April 8, 2013 @ 01:20 AM
jetageoflotus

What are your thoughts on the product? How does it look and feel on? And where did they make the stuff?
how would he know... he just a reseller

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

April 8, 2013 @ 01:22 AM
jaflash23

I was pretty impressed by the jacket, its pretty heavy duty, def something you would expect for fall winter time, considering it looks best with a sweatshirt underneath.

It is a lot thicker than my USA olympic 3M jacket but the comfort of the lining is really good.

April 8, 2013 @ 01:23 AM
foreigner

^^^ speaking of where they make their stuff when I saw the Devil's Point was made in China I was disappointed smh
general rule of thumb is:

hats: made in USA.
sweaters/hoodies: made in Canada.
tshirts (non-cut n sew): made in USA
all others (jackets, cut n sew shirts, etc): made in China or "other"
April 8, 2013 @ 01:23 AM
Bandwagon

jackets made in bangladesh 

April 8, 2013 @ 01:26 AM
dismiss

chill out lol Supreme never lost they're "skate history and morals" It's just what I think. Like why the fuck would they put alex olson or any skater on a tee shirt... they've never done that its not who they are(the creative directors).. fuck its weird to explain.. do you even skate?
I kind of think maybe the only reason they don't put skaters on the shirts is that since it is a skate brand, walking around with a picture of another skater on your shirt comes off pretty fan boy-ish.  To be fair tho I don't skate, but that's just my opinion.  

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

April 8, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
O$VMA

I need that tie dye pullover drop this week
Yesss .

Good Vibes .

April 8, 2013 @ 01:30 AM
Wompy

Can't see any of the pullovers coming out later than next week or the week after. Its gettin warm as hell out and no one's gonna want a pullover when its 70+ degrees out.
April 8, 2013 @ 01:32 AM
jaflash23

jackets were made in Bangledash and backpacks in Vietnam.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.