Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
April 5, 2013 @ 03:32 PM
brightsoles

Hoping the next drop has one of these bad boys in it

man, this shirt is on some ricky from trailer park boys level shit.

brightsoles

wordddddddddddd
SHARKlN

Whoever says supreme tees are quality has to be fucking joking. They're the same as every other garbo streetwear brand.  
April 5, 2013 @ 03:33 PM
jeasy3d

quick question -

is the sizing on the t-shirts from fw 2010 any different from say this season?
just bidding on one now thats all
thanks
No
Sorry for the short answer. No they fit the same as the current season
April 5, 2013 @ 03:40 PM
Oli96

quick question -

thanks
No
thanks mate, just won a  brand new supreme x popeye tee from FW 2010 on eBay for 31.50!
April 5, 2013 @ 03:42 PM
dismiss

Can get the same tee for $20.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Misfits-Skull-Logo-Rock-Band-T-Shirt-Tee-/251100042412

Amazing what sticking a tiny red box on a tee can do, or should I say, make people do. 
then again your paying for a better shirt
THE QUALITY
Fair enough, I'm sure the quality will be good, but is the quality worth getting up early and queuing hours for?  I think not.
oh god no, but from the sounds of it, it will sit for a little
I could not care less if this shit sits for an hour, I'm getting the collab because I personally like the band and the collection. You guys are so caught up in shit selling out and what other people think of which is the best colorway that it's clear to see that people only wear shit that is hyped up 
But as a die hard fan you likely already have shirts with most of these ironically generic prints on them, so aren't you just buying them for the supreme name like everyone else?  

On a side note and not related to this specific post, I don't think anyone here is really better or worse for buying what they do whether it's based on hype, OF, the resale game or actually liking the product.  You aren't gonna go into a groceries store and be like "man you are buying those apples because kanye said he likes them, i've been eating granny smith since before you were born son." It's like w/e talk about the product.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

April 5, 2013 @ 03:45 PM
jeasy3d

quick question -

thanks
No
thanks mate, just won a  brand new supreme x popeye tee from FW 2010 on eBay for 31.50!
Let me see the pic. To make sure it's official 
April 5, 2013 @ 03:47 PM
roasthoggmann

Hoping the next drop has one of these bad boys in it

man, this shirt is on some ricky from trailer park boys level shit.

Reading my mind, Ricky would wear that bamboo shirt to a convenient store, hold it up - then bleed all over it after shooting himself.

Misfits collab looks totally expected. The big skull shirt in the pic w the perfecto looks like the crewneck since you can see the red c&s tag. the other tees should have the regular ~$32 screen print tee tags.
Also Im intrigued by what looks like an "Angel Fuck" tee - one of my favorite Misfits songs.

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

April 5, 2013 @ 03:51 PM
thane20

Is this a denim jacket? I can't tell razz

Bang

April 5, 2013 @ 03:57 PM
SilvioDante

Is this a denim jacket? I can't tell 
My guess its the trench coat that was mentioned? Looks dope def copping tees either crewneck or trench and the hat.
April 5, 2013 @ 04:02 PM
joseph_squared

Anyone want to trade for a red large tnf? I need an XL, either color. 6'4" and the sleeves/length are waaaay too young.

April 5, 2013 @ 04:26 PM
applesauce

looks like denim to me. look at the seam going down the middle
April 5, 2013 @ 04:36 PM
jeasy3d

looks like denim to me. look at the seam going down the middle
What about a canvas jacket. 
April 5, 2013 @ 04:56 PM
chrisxhat

A gurl was walkin2 skewl wit her bf n they were crossin da rode.
she sed "bbz will u luv me 4evr"
he said "NO..""
da gurl cryed N ran across da rode b4 da green man came on the sine.
boy was cryin and went to pic up her body.
she was ded.
he whispered 2 her corpse "I ment 2 sey i will luv u FIVE-ever..." (dat mean he luv her moar den 4evr)
xxx~*...LIKE DIS IF U CRY EVRY TIME...~*xxx
April 5, 2013 @ 04:59 PM
chrisxhat

Naw girl, but she bought me a new hat being as she didn't like that one, and I would love to keep both. 
Since when did Mr Bonilla switch names?
April 5, 2013 @ 05:13 PM
azohrri

Supreme x Misfits, what do you all think?

Personally, I think it's shit.

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2013/04/05/misfits-x-supreme-capsule-collection/ 

its alright, i like the crewneck but i'm not a misfits fan so i wont be getting anything from the collab.

wtb: xl navy cdg hoodie, xl box logo tees (NO BLING/CDG 2), xl photo tees (NO THREE 6 MAFIA), jfk tee

April 5, 2013 @ 05:16 PM
joeconway

i ain't a misfits fan so i won't be copping however with  the jacket the white checkered hood works! 
April 5, 2013 @ 05:25 PM
SHARKlN

I've never met a misfits fan. Mostly because I don't hang out at hot topic, but seriously I know nothing of the band except for Danzig. Can't imagine there's too many misfits fans that buy supreme, but I'm sure there's a bunch of people who buy supreme that are soon to be misfits fans. Lol those pins on that trench. "So punk"
April 5, 2013 @ 05:28 PM
cognac

The white checkered hoodie is an underrated piece when layered. By itself mehhh its okay.
April 5, 2013 @ 05:32 PM
Misa <3

Nike sucks misfits sucks

Come the fuck on
April 5, 2013 @ 05:44 PM
Blurt

Still holding out for basquiat collabo
April 5, 2013 @ 05:49 PM
_______

Nike sucks misfits sucks

Come the fuck on
you can buy shoes and clothes from other places dude
April 5, 2013 @ 05:49 PM
bostonstrangler

Easily gonna cop the crewneck.  Was hoping for a little more than fiend skulls at different angles but the fact that they are even doing a Misfits collab should be satisfying enough.  Trench coat seems a little tacky.  The bamboo shirt always reminded me of Scarface.

FS CROSSES TEE BLACK, ROSE JERSEY BLUE/ORANGE, FDL HOCKEY TOP TEAL, NAVY BOX LOGO, ALL SIZE M & BURGUNDY PAISLEY L/S SIZE S ALL UNWORN

April 5, 2013 @ 05:58 PM
iketurnup

Misfits collab is dope. 
I guess it will make up for the shitty TNF and ugly ass Nike SBs
April 5, 2013 @ 06:04 PM
The Refresher

i hope basquait has some decks lined up

Tad Ghostal

April 5, 2013 @ 06:08 PM
jooman

Def not touching the misfits items I can't imagine it matching my style still waiting on that basquiat collab!
April 5, 2013 @ 06:09 PM
brightsoles

I've never met a misfits fan. Mostly because I don't hang out at hot topic, but seriously I know nothing of the band except for Danzig. Can't imagine there's too many misfits fans that buy supreme, but I'm sure there's a bunch of people who buy supreme that are soon to be misfits fans. Lol those pins on that trench. "So punk"

people that actually like the misfits do not shop at hot topic. people that like looking punk when they arent and like the misfits image are buying gear from hot topic.
i don't like the misfits much, but i've seen them play a few times with dee dee ramone around the 2000-2002 era. misfits have always been really involved with the skate scene so it makes sence that they are doing a small collection with them. supreme has a ton of ties to the punk and hardcore scene and i am honestly surprised you don't see more punk influenced shit from them. would love to see supreme do a NY hardcore tribute series with bands like the cro-mags, agnostic front, etc. they already did bad brains a few years back which made perfect sense for supreme. in the mid 2000's there were lots of guys in the hardcore scene here wearing supreme and 5 panels and you never saw that shit in the hip hop scene at the time except for a few cats who were with it. i'd love to see a supreme suicidal tendencies collab. that band was all skating
April 5, 2013 @ 06:09 PM
brightsoles

every post i make is a double post. wtf HB board
April 5, 2013 @ 06:10 PM
jjapplesauce

I vaguely remember sharkin saying at the start of the season something about wishing they would just drop everything all at once and start over.  As the season moves on im wishing they would have just done that lol. These collabs are blowing it.  
April 5, 2013 @ 06:11 PM
jooman

[/img]

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.