Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 7, 2013 @ 10:03 PM
Wompy

... Did you really just post about your favorite pickup and how its going to be perfect while having it for sale in your sig?
April 7, 2013 @ 10:05 PM
mrteebonilla

Devil's Point is my favorite pick up so far this season, going to be perfect for spring/summer nights 

i just dont fux wit the "devils point" part of it, its just dumb imo

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

April 7, 2013 @ 10:11 PM
cole_mahat

Devil's Point is my favorite pick up so far this season, going to be perfect for spring/summer nights 

oh?
http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198842#3963418

@cole_mahat manager student normal person

April 7, 2013 @ 10:18 PM
yung dusky

Did we ever get any more info on whether or not there will be janoskis with the sb drop? I remember there was a picture
April 7, 2013 @ 10:18 PM
protoscum1990

i just dont fux wit the "devils point" part of it, its just dumb imo
yea im really feeling this piece.black is dope but it was just a lil too plain for me so i picked up red.if the panels under the arm was white (red  got blue and green has yellow panels) i would of definitely copped no question.nonetheless great piece 
April 7, 2013 @ 10:30 PM
wampwamp

Did we ever get any more info on whether or not there will be janoskis with the sb drop? I remember there was a picture
May release
April 7, 2013 @ 10:47 PM
jooman

Janoski drop would be fucking dope
April 7, 2013 @ 10:47 PM
stanpreme

My favorite piece of the season:

What's yours?

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

April 7, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
THEBIGNB

I got a DSWT large black bengals jersey... Will trade for a black rose jersey, maybe even add something trill

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

April 7, 2013 @ 10:51 PM
kurizuh

What's yours?
Fish Tail cool

WTB Medium Ronin "Predator" long sleeve in grey. Will pay complete rape!!

April 7, 2013 @ 10:51 PM
Gorblata

I don't get the hate on Lucas, just cuz he's friends with Odd Future doesn't mean he's a fag, he was really nice and polite when I went on the Saturday of drop day and personally I think he's steez, he can pull off some good/out-there fits.

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

April 7, 2013 @ 10:54 PM
flake753

What's yours?
so pissed i slept on this 
April 7, 2013 @ 10:58 PM
Gorblata

What's yours?

cool cool cool

April 7, 2013 @ 10:59 PM
yung dusky

I don't get the hate on Lucas, just cuz he's friends with Odd Future doesn't mean he's a fag, he was really nice and polite when I went on the Saturday of drop day and personally I think he's steez, he can pull off some good/out-there fits.
Huh, from what I've heard he's a total asshole. Charging people money for pictures and shit. Idk, might just depend on the attitude he's in.
April 7, 2013 @ 11:01 PM
Gorblata

Huh, from what I've heard he's a total asshole. Charging people money for pictures and shit. Idk, might just depend on the attitude he's in.
Well if you're gonna act like an OF fanboy/random girl who saw him on tumblr and claims to be obsessed with him he probably wont like you, but if you're a tryhard all the workers are gonna come off as douches

April 7, 2013 @ 11:04 PM
squids

What's yours?
right as i pulled enough money together for the black colorway they took it off the webstore, really pissed. Probably favorite piece.
April 7, 2013 @ 11:10 PM
nogatco

... Did you really just post about your favorite pickup and how its going to be perfect while having it for sale in your sig?
at least he didn't take fit pics with it on.
April 7, 2013 @ 11:18 PM
nogatco

double post.
April 7, 2013 @ 11:19 PM
the_mandarin

If you're talking about the digi floral camo janoskis those aren't by supreme

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

April 7, 2013 @ 11:20 PM
the_mandarin

What's yours?
Definitely the black fishtail. Wish I had the money to cop at the time.

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

April 7, 2013 @ 11:28 PM
slytendencies

Have met him and talked with him multiple times, he's a chill dude. Alot of the people who know who he is and go up to him are probably fuckboys and he messes with them and thats why they think he's a douche.
April 7, 2013 @ 11:35 PM
yung dusky

nah bruh.
There was a pic of a dude putting on acid green janoskis with the rest of shoes in the background. Its somewhere in the thread, got people talkin
April 7, 2013 @ 11:36 PM
jeasy3d

What's yours?
rose jersey all day 
April 7, 2013 @ 11:38 PM
dismiss

at least he didn't take fit pics with it on.
Ya but kind of seems like the only reason he posted that he liked it was so he could advertise it since it's also the link in his sig.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

April 7, 2013 @ 11:42 PM
BigPO

Fuckin faggots 

He goes out with Bruce Willis's daughter, gotta give him some sort of props lol.

especially since the Die Hard with Sam Jackson was ill. 5th Element was ill, and his role in Pulp Fiction too.

lol so llow him yo haha

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

April 7, 2013 @ 11:44 PM
airtown

nah bruh.
There was a pic of a dude putting on acid green janoskis with the rest of shoes in the background. Its somewhere in the thread, got people talkin
http://www.highsnobiety.com/2013/04/04/nike-sb-x-three-squares-studio-stefan-janoski-lemon-twist/
April 7, 2013 @ 11:45 PM
jeasy3d

That dude just fucked up my favorite piece of the season. he looks like a fuckin Moe
April 7, 2013 @ 11:49 PM
origins

Fuckin faggots 

He goes out with Bruce Willis's daughter, gotta give him some sort of props lol.

especially since the Die Hard with Sam Jackson was ill. 5th Element was ill, and his role in Pulp Fiction too.

lol so llow him yo haha

Idk about you man, but this chick is beat as fuck. Lucas is such a tool anyways, looks like a dyke/rodent.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

April 7, 2013 @ 11:51 PM
acompanion

Well if you're gonna act like an OF fanboy/random girl who saw him on tumblr and claims to be obsessed with him he probably wont like you, but if you're a tryhard all the workers are gonna come off as douches
For me, its not even Lucas who pisses me off. its the little OF fuck bois who hang in the back of the shop (not the emplyoees) and practically just get handed product just cause they know people and skate.

8( x x )8

April 7, 2013 @ 11:51 PM
SHARKlN

Just want that hooded top to drop this week so I can grab white with a denim fitted

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.