Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
April 7, 2013 @ 06:35 AM
spenc

Ghostface has never been on a Supreme shirt...
ya I know, for some reason everyone thinks the guy with raekwon is ghostface
April 7, 2013 @ 06:43 AM
zmanzaq

Ghostface has never been on a Supreme shirt...
ya I know, for some reason everyone thinks the guy with raekwon is ghostface
no its his body guard 
April 7, 2013 @ 06:52 AM
ichigo81

Anyone know if Supreme has ever collabed with a musician on clothes (not counting guest tees like 3 6 Mafia). I'm talking like a DJ or something has come in to help make a shirt or something. Just curious.
im not sure if i understand the question completely but heres a list off the top of my head...bad brains, daniel johnston designed 3 shirts for them last summer, public enemy, ummmm...biggie...stax records, the supremes were on a really early shirt...prodigy, lee scratch perry...lou reed, lady gaga...new order...ghostface, raekwon...

edit:  david lynch is technically a musician as well and he designed a few shirts in fw '11

edit 2:  the clash..

edit 3:  john coltrane and miles davis...but i think the only person that really falls in the category of "designing shirts" is Daniel Johnston...
James brown
isaac Hayes x2
Curtis mayfield 
lou reed 
scratch perry
dipset
raekwon
rza
as others mentioned
April 7, 2013 @ 07:42 AM
ILikeBacon

TNF dropped just in time for these
Preme should've went this route with colored 3M options.
Black 3M TNF jacket
name of these vans cw?
Carhartt WIP x Vans Syndicate Era Tab “S
April 7, 2013 @ 07:44 AM
April 7, 2013 @ 09:04 AM
susdaddy

awesome that you misfits fans are hyped about the collab but i never really got into them and they are kinda an acquired taste . i looked them up and just cant get into it. can see into the future and see a guy wearing a supreme misfits tee and asking him about it and him getting a lil queasy like b i see right thru you b. right through you. (i liked the skull). ok B. OK. (bye) ..............and im out..
April 7, 2013 @ 09:29 AM
dmnd97

I don't really know why everyone is making a big deal out of the misfits collab I mean if you like it buy it who gives a fuck it if you don't listen to them just wear it 
April 7, 2013 @ 12:56 PM
fyuur

^ nah, if you wearing any band tee and you don't listen to the band you deserve to get clowned on

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

April 7, 2013 @ 01:44 PM
jooman

Well the Kennedy shirt didn't drop yet so nobody knows unless price has leaked but drop date is still questioned so nobody should know.
April 7, 2013 @ 02:04 PM
kayyyak

سبحان

April 7, 2013 @ 02:10 PM

i seen 3 different people have the same white canvas camp with the red bogo today..
this shit is getting out of hand
how to solve?
rob em
April 7, 2013 @ 02:14 PM

Why are these still sitting? I thought for sure the black would be gone. What do you guys think of em? Im tryna cop it but im a broke boy. 
i think the hat is nice personally but i already got the tee and dont need it print on a hat as well. if i didnt get the tee i would probably pick one up coaches is fire too i might consider it when the time comes around.
i got the hoodie and im getting the coach
April 7, 2013 @ 02:26 PM
aceanonymous

Lol. I know this kinda outta place but who else thinks Ariana Grande would be good for a photoshoot/Supreme tee ? Anyone?
April 7, 2013 @ 02:28 PM
fyuur

Lol. I know this kinda outta place but who else thinks Ariana Grande would be good for a photoshoot/Supreme tee ? Anyone?
She looks like a 12 year old. Don't know why dudes go crazy over her.

April 7, 2013 @ 02:42 PM
SHARKlN

Praying for that raft email tomorrow morning
April 7, 2013 @ 02:44 PM

usually premie uses people that have done stuff in their history (kate moss) and / or are inspirational and have a good history i dont really see what ariana grandad has done that went down in history
April 7, 2013 @ 02:55 PM
nogatco

I don't really know why everyone is making a big deal out of the misfits collab I mean if you like it buy it who gives a fuck it if you don't listen to them just wear it 
nah b, if I saw a dude looking like Trinidad James with gold chains and a grill rocking a Misfits tee I'll straight point and laugh.

Same goes for a frail asian with jeggings and a faux hawk rocking a size small "juicy jay" tee, or some hipster fag with a hitler youth haircut wearing a dipset tee. Poser shit bro.
April 7, 2013 @ 03:00 PM
Wompy

nah b, if I saw a dude looking like Trinidad James with gold chains and a grill rocking a Misfits tee I'll straight point and laugh.

Same goes for a frail asian with jeggings and a faux hawk rocking a size small "juicy jay" tee, or some hipster fag with a hitler youth haircut wearing a dipset tee. Poser shit bro.
Because clothes = music taste

sorry try again
April 7, 2013 @ 03:01 PM
SHARKlN

I think it makes more sense if anyone can like anything though
April 7, 2013 @ 03:01 PM
1978S

yo are the 5 pocket pants baggy or more slim fit?
I don't own any but from what I've heard they are the slimmest among the pants supreme makes but still pretty baggy
Not sure if it's been answered, but yes, the 5 Pockets fit a little slimmer than say the Chinos. 

Maybe I'm just old, but no Supreme pants, especially the 5 Pockets, fit "baggy". In this day and age where slimmer/skinny pants have become more the norm for high school/young kids, it's a matter of opinion if something's "baggy".
April 7, 2013 @ 03:06 PM

misfits is played out anyways tho

but their music isnt hella people wear misfits shit not even knowing theyre a band
April 7, 2013 @ 03:07 PM

Because clothes = music taste

sorry try again
April 7, 2013 @ 03:07 PM
joseph_squared

Schminx 5 panel is heat, i'll grab one for sure.

also reselling price is going dooooooown:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140948494386?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
April 7, 2013 @ 03:13 PM
fyuur

What happened to the Clarks doe?

April 7, 2013 @ 03:18 PM
SHARKlN

April 7, 2013 @ 03:45 PM
40 Fonzarelli

What happened to the Clarks doe?
Exactly. Are we not getting one this season?
Last year's came out late March
April 7, 2013 @ 03:46 PM
40 Fonzarelli

is there a place where I can find a list of items that have been released so far? So I have a general idea of what's to come
lurk this thread a bit, and you'll find pics/collages of what's left to drop.
April 7, 2013 @ 03:51 PM
guys i like hummus

RIP joseph^2

"Jacket is brand new, never worn, in package with tags."

cool man i luv beer too we should hang out
April 7, 2013 @ 03:58 PM
guys i like hummus

Why are these still sitting? I thought for sure the black would be gone. What do you guys think of em? Im tryna cop it but im a broke boy. 
"Mark 'Gonz' Gonzales used to send postcards to the NYC shop, sometimes addressed to Harold Hunter at 'Supream'." (via Complex)

i think people who actually skate and follow Gonz's artwork appreciate this piece a lot more than most
April 7, 2013 @ 04:05 PM
the president

"Mark 'Gonz' Gonzales used to send postcards to the NYC shop, sometimes addressed to Harold Hunter at 'Supream'." (via Complex)

i think people who actually skate and follow Gonz's artwork appreciate this piece a lot more than most
noo because like any krooked board has better graphics than that i think if u skated u would know that

i really like gonzs very dyslexic hurr durr wtf style but i would rather get another board for that price than a fucking pos foam hat

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.