April 7, 2013 @ 03:07 AM
REVS

How much would you pay for this jacket.(8/10) the kid wants 400+. I said hell no. He really want trades. What do y'all think 
Charge that phone first playboy. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

April 7, 2013 @ 03:33 AM
slytendencies

This was the ugliest TNF X Sup collab that I've seen

yikes!
Looks pretty good on Gusto

this one is an example of supreme clothing looking only good on whites. jacket looks like shit on pinoys 
This is probably one of the most ignorant things I've read on this thread.
Its not about your race, it's about knowing how to pull things off and not look stupid.
April 7, 2013 @ 03:48 AM
________

yikes!
maybe u just dont know how to pull it off.. shit right here is waaaAAaaAAvy son

exactly what i was gonna say that jacket is flames idc if its supreme
April 7, 2013 @ 04:05 AM
spast

yo are the 5 pocket pants baggy or more slim fit?
April 7, 2013 @ 04:11 AM
paulywalnuts

yikes!
are you kidding me...this is straight up grail status...

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

April 7, 2013 @ 04:32 AM
Bandwagon

it is fire, has a terrible stock photo though lol
April 7, 2013 @ 04:43 AM
maddhatter

TNF dropped just in time for these
Preme should've went this route with colored 3M options.
Black 3M TNF jacket
name of these vans cw?
April 7, 2013 @ 04:58 AM
404 Not Found

Why are these still sitting? I thought for sure the black would be gone. What do you guys think of em? Im tryna cop it but im a broke boy. 

film / skate

April 7, 2013 @ 05:00 AM
flake753

Why are these still sitting? I thought for sure the black would be gone. What do you guys think of em? Im tryna cop it but im a broke boy. 
no one wants to fuck with it because supreme is misspelled 
April 7, 2013 @ 05:03 AM
Chris Indigo

Anyone know if Supreme has ever collabed with a musician on clothes (not counting guest tees like 3 6 Mafia). I'm talking like a DJ or something has come in to help make a shirt or something. Just curious.
April 7, 2013 @ 05:06 AM
applesauce

yo are the 5 pocket pants baggy or more slim fit?
I don't own any but from what I've heard they are the slimmest among the pants supreme makes but still pretty baggy
April 7, 2013 @ 05:08 AM
secretsociety

i think the hat is nice personally but i already got the tee and dont need it print on a hat as well. if i didnt get the tee i would probably pick one up coaches is fire too i might consider it when the time comes around.

سبحان

April 7, 2013 @ 05:10 AM
paulywalnuts

Anyone know if Supreme has ever collabed with a musician on clothes (not counting guest tees like 3 6 Mafia). I'm talking like a DJ or something has come in to help make a shirt or something. Just curious.
im not sure if i understand the question completely but heres a list off the top of my head...bad brains, daniel johnston designed 3 shirts for them last summer, public enemy, ummmm...biggie...stax records, the supremes were on a really early shirt...prodigy, lee scratch perry...lou reed, lady gaga...new order...ghostface, raekwon...

edit:  david lynch is technically a musician as well and he designed a few shirts in fw '11

edit 2:  the clash..

edit 3:  john coltrane and miles davis...but i think the only person that really falls in the category of "designing shirts" is Daniel Johnston...

April 7, 2013 @ 05:15 AM
kamikkazi

The Stax records collab last year...

edit: ^ pauly beat me to it and some. 
April 7, 2013 @ 05:17 AM
spenc

im not sure if i understand the question completely but heres a list off the top of my head...bad brains, daniel johnston designed 3 shirts for them last summer, public enemy, ummmm...biggie...stax records, the supremes were on a really early shirt...prodigy, lee scratch perry...lou reed, lady gaga...new order...ghostface, raekwon...

edit:  david lynch is technically a musician as well and he designed a few shirts in fw '11

miles davis & Sid Vicious & Lou Reed too man, just to name a few more
April 7, 2013 @ 05:20 AM
paulywalnuts

instead of The Misfits, why can't we get the motherfucking RAMONES?  also...it's been said before but bear repeating...Beastie Boys..

April 7, 2013 @ 05:25 AM
Chris Indigo

edit 3:  john coltrane and miles davis...but i think the only person that really falls in the category of "designing shirts" is Daniel Johnston...
I meant like they designed a shirt, like they didn't pose or were drawn for the guest tee or any othersthey normally have (3 6, GaGa) but like they just designed a shirt
April 7, 2013 @ 05:32 AM
spast

Does anyone has a fitted pic of the 2007 crewneck? see alot of them floating around right now..
April 7, 2013 @ 05:34 AM
mengdynasty

I meant like they designed a shirt, like they didn't pose or were drawn for the guest tee or any othersthey normally have (3 6, GaGa) but like they just designed a shirt
Man, what are you even saying? Like did they design a shirt and pick out the colors and fabrics, etc. Or do you mean that they drew or did art for a shirt?
April 7, 2013 @ 05:38 AM
Chris Indigo

Man, what are you even saying? Like did they design a shirt and pick out the colors and fabrics, etc. Or do you mean that they drew or did art for a shirt?
The latter
April 7, 2013 @ 05:39 AM
kamikkazi

The latter
Daniel Johnston. 
April 7, 2013 @ 05:40 AM
vis

wow y cant supreme do a collabo with a real artist that ppl actualy no like lil wayne confused
April 7, 2013 @ 05:42 AM
mengdynasty

The latter
Daniel Johnston. 
One David Lynch shirt is one of his drawings. I guess that counts?
April 7, 2013 @ 05:55 AM
jxmookie

My uncle hooked it up nice with the tnf backpack, I couldn't believe he did it. Was a nice surprise

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

April 7, 2013 @ 05:59 AM
allaboutHYPE

suspended

My uncle hooked it up nice with the tnf backpack, I couldn't believe he did it. Was a nice surprise
i love the tnf backpack, but
April 7, 2013 @ 06:07 AM
Bandwagon

Wow, the level of salt
April 7, 2013 @ 06:07 AM
jooman

He said backpack and sheesh someone's a sour puss tonight aren't we?
April 7, 2013 @ 06:10 AM
jxmookie

fuck your uncle and that shitty jacket
Clearly says "backpack"

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

April 7, 2013 @ 06:17 AM
rchrstphr

Ghostface has never been on a Supreme shirt...
April 7, 2013 @ 06:30 AM
street lights

how do the herringbone chinos fit? anyone know? 

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.