[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Apr 07, 2013 @ 09:04
awesome that you misfits fans are hyped about the collab but i never really got into them and they are kinda an acquired taste . i looked them up and just cant get into it. can see into the future and see a guy wearing a supreme misfits tee and asking him about it and him getting a lil queasy like b i see right thru you b. right through you. (i liked the skull). ok B. OK. (bye) ..............and im out..
Apr 07, 2013 @ 09:29
I don't really know why everyone is making a big deal out of the misfits collab I mean if you like it buy it who gives a fuck it if you don't listen to them just wear it 
Apr 07, 2013 @ 12:56
^ nah, if you wearing any band tee and you don't listen to the band you deserve to get clowned on

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Apr 07, 2013 @ 13:44
Well the Kennedy shirt didn't drop yet so nobody knows unless price has leaked but drop date is still questioned so nobody should know.
Apr 07, 2013 @ 14:04

سبحان

Apr 07, 2013 @ 14:10
Originally posted by Inactive User
i seen 3 different people have the same white canvas camp with the red bogo today..
this shit is getting out of hand
how to solve?
rob em
Apr 07, 2013 @ 14:14

Why are these still sitting? I thought for sure the black would be gone. What do you guys think of em? Im tryna cop it but im a broke boy. 
i think the hat is nice personally but i already got the tee and dont need it print on a hat as well. if i didnt get the tee i would probably pick one up coaches is fire too i might consider it when the time comes around.
i got the hoodie and im getting the coach
Apr 07, 2013 @ 14:26
Lol. I know this kinda outta place but who else thinks Ariana Grande would be good for a photoshoot/Supreme tee ? Anyone?
Apr 07, 2013 @ 14:28
Lol. I know this kinda outta place but who else thinks Ariana Grande would be good for a photoshoot/Supreme tee ? Anyone?
She looks like a 12 year old. Don't know why dudes go crazy over her.

Apr 07, 2013 @ 14:42
Praying for that raft email tomorrow morning
Apr 07, 2013 @ 14:44
usually premie uses people that have done stuff in their history (kate moss) and / or are inspirational and have a good history i dont really see what ariana grandad has done that went down in history
Apr 07, 2013 @ 14:55
I don't really know why everyone is making a big deal out of the misfits collab I mean if you like it buy it who gives a fuck it if you don't listen to them just wear it 
nah b, if I saw a dude looking like Trinidad James with gold chains and a grill rocking a Misfits tee I'll straight point and laugh.

Same goes for a frail asian with jeggings and a faux hawk rocking a size small "juicy jay" tee, or some hipster fag with a hitler youth haircut wearing a dipset tee. Poser shit bro.
Apr 07, 2013 @ 15:00
nah b, if I saw a dude looking like Trinidad James with gold chains and a grill rocking a Misfits tee I'll straight point and laugh.

Same goes for a frail asian with jeggings and a faux hawk rocking a size small "juicy jay" tee, or some hipster fag with a hitler youth haircut wearing a dipset tee. Poser shit bro.
Because clothes = music taste

sorry try again
Apr 07, 2013 @ 15:01
I think it makes more sense if anyone can like anything though
Apr 07, 2013 @ 15:01
yo are the 5 pocket pants baggy or more slim fit?
I don't own any but from what I've heard they are the slimmest among the pants supreme makes but still pretty baggy
Not sure if it's been answered, but yes, the 5 Pockets fit a little slimmer than say the Chinos. 

Maybe I'm just old, but no Supreme pants, especially the 5 Pockets, fit "baggy". In this day and age where slimmer/skinny pants have become more the norm for high school/young kids, it's a matter of opinion if something's "baggy".

For sale... http://www.ebay.com/sch/smone8/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692

Apr 07, 2013 @ 15:06
misfits is played out anyways tho

but their music isnt hella people wear misfits shit not even knowing theyre a band
Apr 07, 2013 @ 15:07

Because clothes = music taste

sorry try again
Apr 07, 2013 @ 15:07
Schminx 5 panel is heat, i'll grab one for sure.

also reselling price is going dooooooown:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140948494386?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Apr 07, 2013 @ 15:13
What happened to the Clarks doe?

Apr 07, 2013 @ 15:18
Apr 07, 2013 @ 15:45
What happened to the Clarks doe?
Exactly. Are we not getting one this season?
Last year's came out late March
Apr 07, 2013 @ 15:46
is there a place where I can find a list of items that have been released so far? So I have a general idea of what's to come
lurk this thread a bit, and you'll find pics/collages of what's left to drop.
Apr 07, 2013 @ 15:51
Apr 07, 2013 @ 15:58

Why are these still sitting? I thought for sure the black would be gone. What do you guys think of em? Im tryna cop it but im a broke boy. 
"Mark 'Gonz' Gonzales used to send postcards to the NYC shop, sometimes addressed to Harold Hunter at 'Supream'." (via Complex)

i think people who actually skate and follow Gonz's artwork appreciate this piece a lot more than most
Apr 07, 2013 @ 16:05

"Mark 'Gonz' Gonzales used to send postcards to the NYC shop, sometimes addressed to Harold Hunter at 'Supream'." (via Complex)

i think people who actually skate and follow Gonz's artwork appreciate this piece a lot more than most
noo because like any krooked board has better graphics than that i think if u skated u would know that

i really like gonzs very dyslexic hurr durr wtf style but i would rather get another board for that price than a fucking pos foam hat
Apr 07, 2013 @ 16:12
i take that back i didnt mean that you could skate whatever thats besides the point what im saying is i would rather put that $40 towards weed or a krooked (gonz's skate company) deck than a shitty foam hat
Apr 07, 2013 @ 16:12
i doubt theres going to be a clarks collab this year
Apr 07, 2013 @ 16:19
Originally posted by Inactive User
i take that back i didnt mean that you could skate whatever thats besides the point what im saying is i would rather put that $40 towards weed or a krooked (gonz's skate company) deck than a shitty foam hat
every skater would haha
Apr 07, 2013 @ 16:23
She looks like a 12 year old. Don't know why dudes go crazy over her.
cause she 12 bro, who doesn't like 12yr olds?

pooping in the atx, fs; http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197942

Apr 07, 2013 @ 16:25
This was the ugliest TNF X Sup collab that I've seen

yikes!
noob...that might be thee best TNF x Supreme.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.