Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
April 6, 2013 @ 05:20 AM
ChicagoLDRS

western conference.
I have the blue...it's decent but I need that black and also the white one.  Sell me this.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

April 6, 2013 @ 05:21 AM
ChicagoLDRS

best supreme 5-panel snapbacks of all time: go
world famous, appletown, battle ready/see you in hell, hail mary, playboy, & apache

+1 for apacahe

April 6, 2013 @ 05:24 AM
ChicagoLDRS

its all ready bin confirmed kate upton x supreme photo tee

I don't believe you , you need more people
instacop if it were real. love how shes a real woman with curves and some big ol titties, none of that anorexic model bs. see this is thick, get it right.
Kate Upton isn't thick, ftr.  

April 6, 2013 @ 05:25 AM
mrteebonilla

world famous, appletown, battle ready/see you in hell, hail mary, playboy, & apache

+1 for apacahe
slept on crazy
edit: and i forgot the Panama cool

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

April 6, 2013 @ 05:28 AM
azohrri

off the top of my head...

western conference, bevelled, world famous, usa, classic logo

in my opinion

wtb: xl navy cdg hoodie, xl box logo tees (NO BLING/CDG 2), xl photo tees (NO THREE 6 MAFIA), jfk tee

April 6, 2013 @ 05:36 AM
Misa <3

make this happen on the celeb tee
April 6, 2013 @ 05:37 AM
Misa <3

or this

April 6, 2013 @ 05:39 AM
Misa <3

even this is nice
April 6, 2013 @ 05:51 AM
azohrri

tried to edit a comment - fucked up.

wtb: xl navy cdg hoodie, xl box logo tees (NO BLING/CDG 2), xl photo tees (NO THREE 6 MAFIA), jfk tee

April 6, 2013 @ 06:03 AM
jjapplesauce

That Hail Mary has been on the top of my list. Met a kid from LA recently on my campus who's always wearing the black c/w... Really a good lookin hat.  
April 6, 2013 @ 06:05 AM
jacobsever

Everyone hating the green Devil's Point; but I'm sure people in Wisconsin love it.
I'd pick it up if I were a Packer's fan.

April 6, 2013 @ 06:10 AM
spast

Is this the Supreme thread? Because I only see Kate Uptons boobs hanging around everywhere.
April 6, 2013 @ 06:10 AM
foreigner

if anyone has a medium blogo for sale, pm me.
to all the people offering bling hoodies, im not looking for that shitty ass cheap screen printed crap. looking for the real deal, will pay fairly.
April 6, 2013 @ 06:12 AM
Chris Indigo

to all the people offering bling hoodies, im not looking for that shitty ass cheap screen printed crap. looking for the real deal, will pay fairly.
"looking for the real deal"

...Insinuating that the Bling hoodie isn't real because it isn't highly coveted as much as a normal box logo hoodie. Go away.
April 6, 2013 @ 06:14 AM
foreigner

...Insinuating that the Bling hoodie isn't real because it isn't highly coveted as much as a normal box logo hoodie. Go away.
it isnt coveted because its terrible. i got the bling tee and it was a huge mistake. looks cheap as hell.

I'm saying this because when does 'box logo hoodie" mean "bling pullover hoodie"?

you sound like someone who got a bling hoodie.. in that case, I'm terribly sorry.
April 6, 2013 @ 06:24 AM
tezzz

Can anyone tell me what Kate Upton does besides create boners?
what the fuck more do you want?

http://supremecheckoutbot.bigcartel.com

April 6, 2013 @ 06:24 AM
Chris Indigo

it isnt coveted because its terrible. i got the bling tee and it was a huge mistake. looks cheap as hell.

I'm saying this because when does 'box logo hoodie" mean "bling pullover hoodie"?

you sound like someone who got a bling hoodie.. in that case, I'm terribly sorry.
That doesn't mean the Bling Hoodie is "not the real deal." And actually no I don't own it at all, I'll wait 'til it comes cheap on the Bay, then scoop. But I only own one piece of Supreme apparel (not counting accessories and hats), mostly because this stuff is way to expensive for me and I'm still in high school. I'll spare y'all the rest of my biography.
April 6, 2013 @ 06:28 AM
tezzz

lets go preme make this happen .

April 6, 2013 @ 06:29 AM
foreigner

That doesn't mean the Bling Hoodie is "not the real deal." And actually no I don't own it at all, I'll wait 'til it comes cheap on the Bay, then scoop. But I only own one piece of Supreme apparel (not counting accessories and hats), mostly because this stuff is way to expensive for me and I'm still in high school. I'll spare y'all the rest of my biography.
then i would advise you to not look for it on ebay. whatever price you can find on ebay, you can find it cheaper elsewhere like in HB marketplace. people. so many people trying to sell them off because they realize the quality is so poor, same thing happened with the bling tees.

dont get the bling. you'll find way nicer hoodies for around the same price.
April 6, 2013 @ 06:31 AM
tezzz

then i would advise you to not look for it on ebay. whatever price you can find on ebay, you can find it cheaper elsewhere like in HB marketplace. people. so many people trying to sell them off because they realize the quality is so poor, same thing happened with the bling tees.

the bling is dope tho
*ya niggas crying saying its not the real deal just cuz its not stitched pfffffff

April 6, 2013 @ 06:52 AM
foreigner

the bling is dope tho
*ya niggas crying saying its not the real deal just cuz its not stitched pfffffff
Have you seen the bling screen print in real life? Noone can say that's "quality" with a straight face. 
April 6, 2013 @ 06:55 AM
tezzz

the bling is dope tho
Have you seen the bling screen print in real life? Noone can say that's "quality" with a straight face. 
nigga i skate with that shit like era day

April 6, 2013 @ 07:05 AM
fucktyson

Would definitely cop a Kate Upton tee.
April 6, 2013 @ 07:06 AM
tezzz

hell yea thats what I'm sayin

April 6, 2013 @ 07:09 AM
flu

hell yea thats what I'm sayin

WTB: Supreme Quilted Satin Bomber Sz: Med.

April 6, 2013 @ 07:22 AM
bostonstrangler

A Kate Upton tee would be tacky as fuck.

FS CROSSES TEE BLACK, PAISLEY L/S BURGUNDY, CHAMPIONSHIP JERSEY WHITE, JFK SHIRT NAVY

April 6, 2013 @ 07:23 AM
tezzz

kate upton fuck era body else .

April 6, 2013 @ 07:24 AM
BigPO

That moment when Kate Upton doesn't come off so attractive 

Sorry bruh, but the kid only fucks with chicks that got dem coordination skills. She's still a solid 8 though. Seems like the type of chick that dances before she blows you.

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014

April 6, 2013 @ 07:32 AM
tezzz

That moment when Kate Upton doesn't come off so attractive 

Sorry bruh, but the kid only fucks with chicks that got dem coordination skills. She's still a solid 8 though. Seems like the type of chick that dances before she blows you.
she can coordinate my cack

April 6, 2013 @ 07:38 AM
tezzz

i wanna fuck the shit outta that bitch
tell me who doesn't

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.