[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

March 29, 2013 @ 02:50:24
should i wait for the tnf backpack or cop the black croc backpack now?
cawp both croc is dope

fat boy need a 10 piece

March 29, 2013 @ 02:51:42
@young canvas first the coaches jacket now the hoodie, lol
March 29, 2013 @ 02:52:03
new leak of metallic camp, definitely feeling red, this will get slept on like the floral camp caps from last summer.
Floral camp cap was not slept on. It was harvested, none of the floral shit sat, if I can recall. 
I can't attest to whether or not it was slept on on the webstore cuz I bought it from the store, but when I was at the NY that was the only thing anyone was buyin.

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

March 29, 2013 @ 02:57:59
should i wait for the tnf backpack or cop the black croc backpack now?
Wait til TNF preview, then decide. Black croc most likely sit there.
March 29, 2013 @ 03:01:36
If you keep talking about ST people are going to start asking for invite codes.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

March 29, 2013 @ 03:02:51
@chief aight yo haha

Also I have the foulard camp from last s/s and I skate in it and where it a bunch and it's a lost a bit of it's shape. Does anyone have any recommendations as to how to get some of the shape back into it?

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

March 29, 2013 @ 03:04:11
Recently got my eye 5 panel and I wanted to know if the crown usually sticks out in that area on my picture. 
Feedback is appreciated
March 29, 2013 @ 03:04:51
Like a tee pee
March 29, 2013 @ 03:10:18
Originally posted by Inactive User
Be confident in yourself mang. My only critique if you had posted this on the WDYWT would be to get better jeans and take off the chain/necklace. other than that, you're a good looking dude
Chain is a St. Christopher from Italy, my mother gave me that, so thanks but that isn't really a fashion statement I am catholic, and I honestly don't know what denim to buy, my legs are too muscular for that APC or slim fit game, I look like I am wearing tights. Any recommendations would be nice.
Not sure if anyone already mentioned, but if you're looking to get into raw denim then the Weird Guy cut from Naked & Famous would probably be a good start.
March 29, 2013 @ 03:15:53
Like a tee pee
haha alright just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one.
March 29, 2013 @ 03:18:28
Originally posted by Inactive User

'
whered the box logo go
black magic nicca

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 29, 2013 @ 03:20:11
no           

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 29, 2013 @ 03:24:17
If supreme has another weak season that's the end of the dynasty...

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 29, 2013 @ 03:31:36
any speculations on the tnf collab? was there ever any substance to that "all 3m" comment from 6000 pages back.

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 29, 2013 @ 03:33:49
cross camp tbf isn't horrible compared to this shit

if i see anyone in these god dam..
If I wanted to use tinfoil as a hat I would just get some outta the kitchen not pay $44 hahaha, seriously fuck these hats yo
swear they sit just like the checkered hoods
Lol guarantee they will sell out in Japan
March 29, 2013 @ 03:34:43
did u ship my rasengan yet?

hmu with a tracking #
smfh

March 29, 2013 @ 03:38:56
Fuck you box logo

DS: NAVY SPLATTER CAMP CAP FOR SALE - FOLLOW ON IG @THEBASEDJEDI

March 29, 2013 @ 03:39:44
get this anime shit out of here...

March 29, 2013 @ 03:59:39
^really trying to justify buying that stupid ass camp lol
March 29, 2013 @ 04:01:56
im happy to see that the bling logo is big on the sweatshirt.....on another note, i would never spend money on that tin foil camp, but if i was given one for free and got to pick a color, itd definitely be the easter green, finna match my Brons and KDs doe lol tongueface

Él Duderîno

March 29, 2013 @ 04:02:00
I'm kinda digging the burgundy one though with a nice grey sweater to top it and some burgundy vans.

DS: NAVY SPLATTER CAMP CAP FOR SALE - FOLLOW ON IG @THEBASEDJEDI

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x