Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
April 4, 2013 @ 04:59 PM
flake753

Supreme has gotten better about sending out the tracking number right away
April 4, 2013 @ 05:00 PM
BigPO

That jacket clearly was made for cyclists and not criminals, imagine trying to hit a sale at the CVS wearing that bright ass look at me jacket. If you got a bike that shit would be so hard though, blind the shit outta cars as you fly by. 

this jacket is definitely made for hitting licks in.

they'll be so caught on the jacket, just take it off after and you're good
If you wear that jacket at night you might become the lick. Let me see if you can run it run it

I don't know why, but I felt some that statement had mad homo tendencies in it

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014

April 4, 2013 @ 05:00 PM
ChicagoLDRS

shipping conf.  Supreme on point this season.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

April 4, 2013 @ 05:02 PM
rhythmz

Question: how are you gonna wear this 3M jacket when it's almost summer?
real Question: Why didn't they just do a windbreaker? keeping this one in the closet until winter

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

April 4, 2013 @ 05:02 PM
flake753

Who the hell got the fanny pack? that thing looks goofy as hell 
April 4, 2013 @ 05:03 PM
BigPO

real Question: Why didn't they just do a windbreaker? keeping this one in the closet until winter

Answer: shell's aren't that heavy, also it's 3M. I think they considered it's not a Spring jacket

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014

April 4, 2013 @ 05:04 PM
BobaTeaFett

why you so worried about what sold out and who got it? 
April 4, 2013 @ 05:04 PM
Juki

damnnnn dropping 5 bills on a shell that you havent even seen in person. that thirst! you kids are gonna be doing the dishes and mowing the lawn for quite a while to pay back a jacket that pricy. when i was in my teens no way in fck would i be wearing a coat this expensive and i can't justify it now. dat mortgage and car payment broke boy status over here. wait till all you kiddies get real world responsibilities and finances. say bye to your $500 coats ;)
It's called getting a job of more than minimum wage.

I'm paying rent, car payment, all misc bills, even a disneyland pass lmao.

Decided to keep the jacket meh, Hopefully it looks amazing in person.

i make over 4 times the min wage here in canada and i am still not justifying a $500 summer coat.  i got bills still out the ass but absolutely no credit card debt. any of you dudes in here paying CC debt interest rates so you can afford your supreme addiction better look out. i just cannot understand how theres dudes in here like mrteebonilla (no offence homie!) that can just drop a G note on a couple of jackets, even if you plan to flip them. how do you just have a grand available to you? are you guys a bunch of suburb kids with parents that drive bmw's or something? when i was under 20 no way in hell did i have a G to throw around on shit like jackets. i think i was trying to save to put myself through college and buy a car that didnt break down every other week haha. man, priorities kids. all im sayin here.
^Wait, you make over FOUR time Canadian minimum wage. Thats almost 50 dollars an hour? Where are you working at? You can afford a $500 dollar jacket. Those Canadian Goose cost like $800!

Doubleclutchhoops.com

April 4, 2013 @ 05:05 PM
rhythmz

Answer: shell's aren't that heavy, also it's 3M. I think they considered it's not a Spring jacket
true. but still, something just a little bit thinner would have made much more sense.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

April 4, 2013 @ 05:05 PM
mrteebonilla

2 of the jackets shipped already cool

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

April 4, 2013 @ 05:08 PM
kr00kd

true. but still, something just a little bit thinner would have made much more sense.
It's stays pretty chilly in NY through the spring, and it doesn't necessarily look padded, just a bit thicker then your average taped seam shell. 

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

April 4, 2013 @ 05:08 PM
ben8cv

last season's wasn't worth it either w/ that flimsy material + boxy/short fit.
past 2 north face drops have been complete rape. it's a joke.
I would spend $298 again on my cord TNF in a heartbeat. Shit is nice.
super thin, no waterproofing, awful fit. blinded by the bogo.
damnnnn dropping 5 bills on a shell that you havent even seen in person. that thirst! you kids are gonna be doing the dishes and mowing the lawn for quite a while to pay back a jacket that pricy. when i was in my teens no way in fck would i be wearing a coat this expensive and i can't justify it now. dat mortgage and car payment broke boy status over here. wait till all you kiddies get real world responsibilities and finances. say bye to your $500 coats ;)

i make over 4 times the min wage here in canada and i am still not justifying a $500 summer coat.  i got bills still out the ass but absolutely no credit card debt. any of you dudes in here paying CC debt interest rates so you can afford your supreme addiction better look out. i just cannot understand how theres dudes in here like mrteebonilla (no offence homie!) that can just drop a G note on a couple of jackets, even if you plan to flip them. how do you just have a grand available to you? are you guys a bunch of suburb kids with parents that drive bmw's or something? when i was under 20 no way in hell did i have a G to throw around on shit like jackets. i think i was trying to save to put myself through college and buy a car that didnt break down every other week haha. man, priorities kids. all im sayin here.
work a half decent job, i do 8.5 an hour at my college dining hall. get three pcl hoodies flip for 400 a pop. thats 1200 out of 480, resale does great things. 
April 4, 2013 @ 05:10 PM
SilvioDante

Lol at everyone that groups people who dropped $ on TNF as living with parents and using their CC. Salty cause you light on that paper?

Car bill
Mortgage
School Loans
Ya Boy Has season seats to Lakers/Kings
CC bill on 2 cards

and i still cawp.

Salty fucks stay losing. Bitching and complaing how other dudes spend the money they work for aint gonna make it.
April 4, 2013 @ 05:13 PM
mrteebonilla

Lol at everyone that groups people who dropped $ on TNF as living with parents and using their CC. Salty cause you light on that paper?

Car bill
Mortgage
School Loans
Ya Boy Has season seats to Lakers/Kings
CC bill on 2 cards

and i still cawp.

Salty fucks stay losing. Bitching and complaing how other dudes spend the money they work for aint gonna make it.
cool
BrokeBoiiis mad they couldnt cop
and even more mad they cant pay resell cool

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

April 4, 2013 @ 05:15 PM
spamster

so at what point do you guys say too much is too much?? i can't justify paying 500 for that jacket..
I guess thats just bc im in school and work minimum wage, just curious.. you gotta draw the line somewhere..
Excellent question. Like others have said I think your financial situation determines where your line is drawn. Seems like your situation deems a $500 jacket to be way over your line.

Your honesty about your situation is actually quite refreshing. Simple fact is that a majority of people in this thread are in the exact same situation as your are; minimum wage job, in school, living with parents, despite their claims of balling with $5000 tax returns and six figure jobs. For anyone who just took offense to that comment, I of course am not talking about you. You're a real baller. I'm talking about those other guys. 
April 4, 2013 @ 05:15 PM
DirtNast

HAH

Keep It Gully

April 4, 2013 @ 05:29 PM
DirtNast

Keep It Gully

April 4, 2013 @ 05:30 PM
The Refresher

HAH

its uh right yerrow

Tad Ghostal

April 4, 2013 @ 05:31 PM
roasthoggmann

$500 jacket or $500 allergy test for my puppy?
Easily passing

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

April 4, 2013 @ 05:31 PM
joseph_squared

I'm all for the high pricing, I hope Supreme continues to jack up their pricing higher.  It will naturally weed out the re-sellers and Odd Future stans.
April 4, 2013 @ 05:33 PM
joseph_squared

whats a good offer http://www.ebay.com/itm/140948488977?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Maybe start an offer at like 625?
I've seen auctions starting way lower than that:

http://r.ebay.com/tl1Adk
April 4, 2013 @ 05:34 PM
spamster

What Ferrari GT model is on the GT shirt? 

April 4, 2013 @ 05:35 PM
lalala

60 active listings, 1 auction sold
"the resell game"

x

April 4, 2013 @ 05:38 PM
The Refresher

What Ferrari GT model is on the GT shirt? 

the one below the big bling bogo sticker i think

Tad Ghostal

April 4, 2013 @ 05:49 PM
brightsoles

^Wait, you make over FOUR time Canadian minimum wage. Thats almost 50 dollars an hour? Where are you working at? You can afford a $500 dollar jacket. Those Canadian Goose cost like $800!

work in trades my man. one thing i learned is it isn't the job that you do if you wanna make cash, it's the industry in which you work in. oil, banks, energy, etc. you do any job in those and you will make good money. fckin janitors for oil companies make over $40/hour to vaccum the floors and stuff. just a little tip for all you job seekers wanting a job with max supreme coppage hahaha. but yeah,  theres a diff between being able to afford something, and actually justifying the price.
April 4, 2013 @ 05:50 PM
brightsoles

every post i make is a double post. double fails
April 4, 2013 @ 05:57 PM
chonch

ALL THEM CAMPS JUST SITTING THERE
LIKE SUM BITCHES
whats up with that
most the camps this season are pretty lame

F.A.C.K. IV

April 4, 2013 @ 05:59 PM
SHARKlN

LOOOOOOL

Velco pit vents. Told y'all TNF was garbage...
April 4, 2013 @ 05:59 PM
xsomax

I don't know why you guys are complaining about reselling right now. They're really hasn't been much to resell. PCL hoodies didn't resell for the most part, neither did the bling hoodies, and the tnf collab probably won't resell that much based on how expensive it is. All that really leaves is the Comme Des Garcons collab, and reselling on that would have been way worse if it was a hoodie.
April 4, 2013 @ 06:01 PM
SHARKlN

PCL hoodies didn't resell for the most part
uhhhh.....

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.