April 4, 2013 @ 03:28 PM
spamster

Lol @ resellers for TNF. That shit is hideous, fuckin reflective shell? This had to be a test to see how ugly of shit they can drop and just sell out off hype.
PCL shorts are also part of the test
ariel

just waiting for the L/S hooded top and black croc strap
Chris Indigo

Rap Game Shitty GIF Responses
April 4, 2013 @ 03:29 PM
spamster

one red, three black
HaHa. L
April 4, 2013 @ 03:30 PM
SHARKlN

just sold a medium red for 750 through paypal, fuck all you "this wont sell" people hahha
I'm gonna buy a jacket off someone for $750 and chargeback with my credit card as item not described. Free jacket!
bostonstrangler

Never fails a bunch of loud mouthed idiots who didn't like the jacket need to climb on a soapbox and tell everyone how dumb they think something looks and why it matters to everyone else.  Sorry the Supreme x TNF collab didn't exceed your arbitrary expectations this time but nobody else cares.

FS SUPREME BLACK CROSSES BOMBER AND WHITE CHAMPIONSHIP JERSEY SZ. MED. PM FOR INFO.

joseph_squared

To everybody that dropped $500 on the TNF jacket, have fun looking like a character from that new GI Joe movie.  It's got reflectors on it alright -- pussy reflectors.  Because you ain't getting nothing wearing that ugly thing!!
Trying to pull bitches based off your outfit?  Doing it wrong...
April 4, 2013 @ 03:31 PM
legasee

But I also want to add it's super funny listening to all of the A) Haters and B) Broke kids about how the resellers are gonna flop, and how it's such a waste of money, etc etc. 

If you didn't cop, why are you talking about it, and worrying about if a reseller is going to do good or not? Because I'll tell you what it comes off like, it comes off as salty. But let me guess, you didn't want it anyway.

For those that did cop - good job, you got a super nice piece and an instant classic. 

the jacket resell is ganna flop nobody wants to look like a dinosaur astronaut on the streets O wait
i mean the jacket is cool if you ride your bicycle everywhere lol
but you faggots buying that gay jacket for 500 just adds to the hype and ruins supreme for the others

believe it or not supreme used to be known for its quality now its just oh the brand tyler wears

whatever though in a few weeks when the market is flooded and you guys wonder why you cant flip it

ill be here to tell you that i told you so
You won't be telling me shit homie, I got the jacket for keeps cuz it's a dope piece. Maybe I'll wear it, maybe I'll keep it on ice. I can afford to make decisions like that, so I don't see a peon like you telling me a damn thing. 

And to keep it 100, I didn't hear about Tyler until I started wearing supreme. 

Didnt hear bout tyler till you STARTED wearing preme OK which takes me to point 1 join date:2011

nigga we been wearing supreme since 94
and how you calling me a peon when you wear XL homie you needa get your priorities straight im just doin my community service teaching you broke bois

you bought a mountain parka when you are fat and live in the south

go buy some true relgions and wrap the tags around your neck and kill yoself

idk about you but when i want a dinosaur x astronaught collabo i cop myself yeezy 2s in Dos not some ugly ass brokeback mountain parka

and i can flip those yeezys for over a 10x profit something your broke ass would know nothing about peasant
April 4, 2013 @ 03:31 PM
HeatHunter881

this is the way of the world. people hate and let it be known cause people like to talk. if it ain't your money don't trip... the folks that bought it to wear, thumbs up! 
April 4, 2013 @ 03:32 PM
codycodycody

I have CDG camp, CDG crusher (m/l) and PCL Vans Chukka (10.5) to trade for a North Face Roo II. Located in Los Angeles 323-546-913three
DirtNast

That Devil's Point Green is straight Shit

Keep It Gully

O$VMA

i don't understand why so many people are bitching about the "devils point" on the back, i think thats pretty og   
I wish it said Supreme in Arch lettering forreal or something else , that devil shit is wack .

Good Vibes .

April 4, 2013 @ 03:33 PM
galaxi

I like how everyone is throwing heat to a jacket that they didn't buy. Seriously, if someone likes it, then let them rock it and move on. Just because it's not a simple logo slapped on a plain jacket doesn't mean it's shit. 

And the term "brokeboi" is getting ridiculously out of hand. Just because you didn't feel like throwing down $498 today apparently means you're broke? Flaunt your wallet somewhere else because not everyone here is a part of the herd of sheep who must buy everything Supreme puts out.
April 4, 2013 @ 03:33 PM
jackknife

http://s1320.photobucket.com/user/dxmnd/library/?page=1

Head over to there, just uploaded some photos of the red TNF. Not sure why but the photo with the flash of my back made the red look black.

Got a matching can too ;)
April 4, 2013 @ 03:34 PM
SHARKlN

I'm going to deduct two jackets on my tax return for being a professional fuckboi
bobhall

just sold a medium red for 750 through paypal, fuck all you "this wont sell" people hahha
shoulda held out for a grand!
Anthos

I really wanted tha jacket till I seen it was 500..its dope as fuck! But couldnt justify coppin it. O well. To those who copped..good shit! #NoSalt

2Ps - WTB L Navy or Black F-1 - FS/FT L Supreme x Champion Red Warm Up Pants

April 4, 2013 @ 03:35 PM
spamster

i don't understand why so many people are bitching about the "devils point" on the back, i think thats pretty og   
You do? Why? What makes that pretty OG?
nybackpack

hannnnn tnf swiftness
warbucks

Devil Point windbreker and dipped.
HeatHunter881

after reviewing some pics i'm a bit concerned with the fabric being too stiff. the good part is they didn't skimp on the 3m material so at least the construction is on point.
April 4, 2013 @ 03:36 PM
ben8cv

shoulda held out for a grand!
probably should have but whatever ill take a a quick 250
bobhall

only 20 jackets at supny
haha
spamster

I'm gonna buy a jacket off someone for $750 and chargeback with my credit card as item not described. Free jacket!
done
abcking

But I also want to add it's super funny listening to all of the A) Haters and B) Broke kids about how the resellers are gonna flop, and how it's such a waste of money, etc etc. 

If you didn't cop, why are you talking about it, and worrying about if a reseller is going to do good or not? Because I'll tell you what it comes off like, it comes off as salty. But let me guess, you didn't want it anyway.

For those that did cop - good job, you got a super nice piece and an instant classic. 

the jacket resell is ganna flop nobody wants to look like a dinosaur astronaut on the streets O wait
but you faggots buying that gay jacket for 500 just adds to the hype and ruins supreme for the others

believe it or not supreme used to be known for its quality now its just oh the brand tyler wears

whatever though in a few weeks when the market is flooded and you guys wonder why you cant flip it

You won't be telling me shit homie, I got the jacket for keeps cuz it's a dope piece. Maybe I'll wear it, maybe I'll keep it on ice. I can afford to make decisions like that, so I don't see a peon like you telling me a damn thing. 

Didnt hear bout tyler till you STARTED wearing preme OK which takes me to point 1 join date:2011

and how you calling me a peon when you wear XL homie you needa get your priorities straight im just doin my community service teaching you broke bois

idk about you but when i want a dinosaur x astronaught collabo i cop myself yeezy 2s in Dos not some ugly ass brokeback mountain parka

and i can flip those yeezys for over a 10x profit something your broke ass would know nothing about peasant
are you done yet? shut the fuck up... christ.

+ www.tallcans.org +

bobhall

ban legasee
April 4, 2013 @ 03:37 PM
SilvioDante

Hahaha put tnf jacket on IG already have a offer of 700$ FUUUUUUUUUUUU bought it for myself but that profit tempting.

size 10 fuck em red. retail hmu.

April 4, 2013 @ 03:37 PM
origins

http://s1320.photobucket.com/user/dxmnd/library/?page=1

Head over to there, just uploaded some photos of the red TNF. Not sure why but the photo with the flash of my back made the red look black.

Got a matching can too ;)
Dope. Stoked on this piece.
April 4, 2013 @ 03:38 PM
legasee

are you done yet? shut the fuck up... christ.
did i rustle your jimmies as well faggot?

the convo aint even involve yo broke ass so sit down bitch
fucking 2011 queers suck a dick
April 4, 2013 @ 03:38 PM
rhythmz

alot of mixed emotion in the last 2 pages.... all i can say is..... why are we still associating this brand with tyler? if you dont like him just dont bring it up. tyler doesn't even wear any of the north face shit man. i copped the jacket because to me its timeless worth 300 or 500 or resell at 750 or not (though 750 is forsure rape). and @kr00kd, tell em about that being able to afford to keep shit on ice man good shit.

yes, i bought the jacket with my own CASH, no credit. work for 2 weeks, problem solved. i got something exclusive and will wear on travel.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.