[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 28, 2013 @ 18:55:39
lol at the tags in front of the money
March 28, 2013 @ 18:58:35
I'm not made of money nor am I tryna flaunt.  Only reason that was brought up because he insulted me saying oh that's too much to spend etccc. I'm just saying if there are kids here using their parents cards who fucking cares either u mad that they can spend whatever or at their age u were unable to buy such pricey shit. Who cares just stop talking shit behind the computer. 
Jem, you care. That's why you took the picture, and that's why you're currently taking an L.
March 28, 2013 @ 18:59:05
Lol what's the BIN
Taking trades?
March 28, 2013 @ 19:01:39

DSCF0791 by scumshytproto, on Flickr
happy i was able to get off of work to get to supny in time to cop the last black crosses.....but i swear certain pieces are made for each other
March 28, 2013 @ 19:02:16
Anyone who wants a bling logo be on the look out. All these cats canceling their order for whatever reason 
Most likely eBay resellers that have seen the light and realized they'll be lucky to make $10 after 10 percent BIN fees and paypal fees.

Screen print wont last on that bling hoodie, it'll start cracking after a minute, that and the fact its SS weight so it's much thinner in terms of quality, and who wants to wear hoodies in summer anyway.

FW hoodies are the only ones worth the price that last. Hella thick and warm and a fat stitched patch that lasts for years.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 28, 2013 @ 19:02:38
Anyone got a tan chip camo camp they're trying to move? (non-rape)
Been on a hunt but can't find one
March 28, 2013 @ 19:02:47
Lol what's the BIN
Taking trades?
i got a VNDS 100 dollar bill. no trades.

March 28, 2013 @ 19:08:35
bling box logo shuld of stayed on the shirt...tht hoodie looks so bad.but if yu copped rock tht shyt!! just my opinion

March 28, 2013 @ 19:09:24

I just sold one for $80
March 28, 2013 @ 19:10:42
Give me the L guys I want the paint Gif where he's unsure what letter to pick up
March 28, 2013 @ 19:11:09
at the very least, now i got a black hoodie size M to rock underneath my football jersey on cold spring mornings....shit is gonna look nice...

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

March 28, 2013 @ 19:13:12
Yup dude caught feelings, put up money pics. Dude you asking for a L

March 28, 2013 @ 19:18:48
To cop the crosses camp or not? hmm.
March 28, 2013 @ 19:26:03
lol at this jackass tagging money 
March 28, 2013 @ 19:31:04
cancel order??
 can someone help me out
what is with the cancellations every week?  what do you kids do, get all hyped with mom's cc and post here how swift you are then realize you spent more on clothing than you make in 3 months?
I ordered my crosses camp cap and then I realized I didn't want it anymore and if It werent able to cancel than its all good on't use my moms credit card she doesn't even own one she and my father 
Filed for bankruptcy a year or 2 ago. So stfu talking bout 3 months pay fuck u lame Talking shit. Don't worry what I do with my money

March 28, 2013 @ 19:31:45
Guess I'm saving up some more money for next week!! 
March 28, 2013 @ 19:37:58
Black Satin Came in might actually keep it especially since wifey is tellin me too 
I remember my first piece of ass...

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

March 28, 2013 @ 19:45:01
bling hoodie would have been nice with a small left chest gold metal logo. 
March 28, 2013 @ 19:46:04
Anyone who wants a bling logo be on the look out. All these cats canceling their order for whatever reason 
Most likely eBay resellers that have seen the light and realized they'll be lucky to make $10 after 10 percent BIN fees and paypal fees.

Screen print wont last on that bling hoodie, it'll start cracking after a minute, that and the fact its SS weight so it's much thinner in terms of quality, and who wants to wear hoodies in summer anyway.

FW hoodies are the only ones worth the price that last. Hella thick and warm and a fat stitched patch that lasts for years.
you sir are wrong, i have a handful of older screen printed hoodies that have been washed multiple times and there's NO cracking. and ss hoodies are great.. its nice to have some lighter hoodies. 
March 28, 2013 @ 19:49:20
Check your pm
March 28, 2013 @ 19:49:28
Black Satin Came in might actually keep it especially since wifey is tellin me too 
dead at wifey

Bout it, Bout it

March 28, 2013 @ 19:51:30

happy i was able to get off of work to get to supny in time to cop the last black crosses.....but i swear certain pieces are made for each other
camp doesn't look bad next to that shirt. I just don't know if i can see myself wearing it with anything else.
March 28, 2013 @ 19:55:46

camp doesn't look bad next to that shirt. I just don't know if i can see myself wearing it with anything else.
It could go really nice with a white tee and the cross shorts
March 28, 2013 @ 19:58:12
people are hatin way too much on here
March 28, 2013 @ 20:04:40
I walk past supNY and smh at no crusher so walk to stussy and cop that undefeated bucket to satisfy my bucket needs. *swank*
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x