[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 28, 2013 @ 17:14:48
so are the supreme tops pre shrunk cotton like the normal t's?

Tad Ghostal

March 28, 2013 @ 17:16:11
On the fence about that Levis jacket..... That shit is hard! I'm surprised that it isn't sold out. What are ya'll doing? Oh I forgot most of you children can't afford something like that. When I was your age I couldn't either.

www.twitter.com/Neonep

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 28, 2013 @ 17:18:05
On the fence about that Levis jacket..... That shit is hard! I'm surprised that it isn't sold out. What are ya'll doing? Oh I forgot most of you children can't afford something like that. When I was your age I couldn't either.
I was gonna reply to your comment with the second half of your comment. Lol.

Still $250 is a bit pricey. If it was like $198 I'd probably get it.

On another note, got 3 pullovers and 3 crosses caps.
March 28, 2013 @ 17:19:44
I was gonna reply to your comment with the second half of your comment. Lol.

Still $250 is a bit pricey. If it was like $198 I'd probably get it.

On another note, got 3 pullovers and 3 crosses caps.
Braa no one likes you go away
March 28, 2013 @ 17:20:15
So it's an age limit on certain clothes. So I guess anyone who's under 21 shouldn't wear oxfords or button ups. Dude you sound like an idiot. 
Just trying to help some of you fools. But I've given up- sadly, too many are hopeless. It's like the dad that tries too hard -- it's  uncomfortable to see a grown man dress like that.
show us how it's done then b...step up to the plate 

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

March 28, 2013 @ 17:21:30
cool story bro. that jacket is ass
March 28, 2013 @ 17:23:55
So what is keeping you "on the fence" if it isn't funds/price?
March 28, 2013 @ 17:25:06
am i the only one feeling the island polo?
that sh*t would look fire dressed to a formal occasion 
and levis jacket is piffsmokeyface
March 28, 2013 @ 17:25:25
haven't heard it yet so I'm just gonna say it....Where's tezzz at now?
March 28, 2013 @ 17:25:54
kill that noise, im waiting for the clarks, why are you waiting on jackets like the 1st and the 15th in the fucking spring/summer?
The same reason why you're waiting on boots when it's going to be summer.
Couldn't have said it better 
March 28, 2013 @ 17:26:38
What did I tell ya. what I said drop, dropped. Do NOT ever doubt me again, punks.
March 28, 2013 @ 17:27:13
It's more so of a need thing. Like do I really need that jacket? Do I have space for it? I have so much shit in my closet though.

www.twitter.com/Neonep

March 28, 2013 @ 17:28:25
I don't see how any man above the age of 21 wouldn't wear that jacket.

www.twitter.com/Neonep

March 28, 2013 @ 17:31:11
What did I tell ya. what I said drop, dropped. Do NOT ever doubt me again, punks.
aiiiight, so TNF email monday?  

PS, many ppl knew what's going to drop by mon/tues but then other random items like Devil's Point and PCL crusher and split oxford were thrown into the rumor mill so I wasn't going to post what I heard.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

March 28, 2013 @ 17:31:34
Liking the acid camp in blue
rubber logo camp black
a towel 
basquiat collab
And hopefully that military peacoat makes it to sale and if they drop sunglasses again
Done with season
March 28, 2013 @ 17:33:30
It's more so of a need thing. Like do I really need that jacket? Do I have space for it? I have so much shit in my closet though.
I can get behind that. I would have bought too if I already didn't have an LVC Type 1. The price is actually decent.
March 28, 2013 @ 17:33:38
Babylon or bling hoodie?

March 28, 2013 @ 17:35:28

PS, many ppl knew what's going to drop by mon/tues but then other random items like Devil's Point and PCL crusher and split oxford were thrown into the rumor mill so I wasn't going to post what I heard.
collab next week forsure. clarks or summer tees.
March 28, 2013 @ 17:38:22

Too early for summer tees
March 28, 2013 @ 17:39:00
@itsjem

E-mail Supreme. They will take forever to reply but it will get done.

Call your bank too and tell them to reverse the transaction to expedite it.
March 28, 2013 @ 17:40:55

Too early for summer tees

spring tees
March 28, 2013 @ 17:40:58
number to cancel order??
 can someone help me out
(212) 219-0175
March 28, 2013 @ 17:42:20
@itsjem

E-mail Supreme. They will take forever to reply but it will get done.

Call your bank too and tell them to reverse the transaction to expedite it.
hold onto your horses, make sure they havent shipped it off yet. Called to cancel but it was already w/ ups

March 28, 2013 @ 17:45:13
I don't see how any man above the age of 21 wouldn't wear that jacket.
I actually agree the jacket is mad nice but college student and I have a jacket so similar maybe in olive.... but the black is perf

Tad Ghostal

March 28, 2013 @ 17:45:21
Typo?

shop@supremenewyork.com
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x