Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
April 4, 2013 @ 01:37 PM
sandz

any info on whats hitting japan stores next week?

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ShopandSwapLTD // http://instagram.com/l73_ For sale - http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/210537#4242476

April 4, 2013 @ 01:40 PM
illusive

Anyone know if the Polo Sweater dropped in London?  It dropped in Japan so hoping it will hit London too.

I didn't see it...I'm pretty sure it hasn't dropped in London yet.
jeasy3d

That Misfits collab shirt looks like any other misfits shirt you'd get for $10 at a punk record store. I can't help but be reminded of this either.
once again... really hoping that only true misfits fans will buy this stuff...

and if they do that whole wristband shit like they do with sneakers, you will just find kids trying to chop each others wrist on fairfax. el oh el

"Only true misfit fans"? Do I have to be a true broadway lover to wear my Dorothy and cats tee? Fucking goop

this guy. in fact, id prefer you to know something about electric light orchestra or oz before you put that shirt on. but in the misfits sense, its meant to be a collab in tribute to the band. dont be a poser. thats my two cents.
This could be said about every collab from bad brains-Rae-miles Davis-Pam Grier-Isaac Hayes-John Coltrane to especially three six but people don't care about that so what's ur point... Don't know what the hell their music sounds like so I could give to fucks about it but we live in a world of posers and it is what it is... 
Edit: my point I won't buy the shit but basquiat will be copped, due to the fact I know his art but I won't be mad if I see a frail asian, white boy wearing it, no grown man should worry about another grown mans clothes...males shouldn't be mad/jealous that's a female trait
I said this awhile ago. some of the kids I seen with the 3-6 mafia tee on wasnt even born when they came out. Im not mad at it though. Its the way of the world now brozay. I see people wearing pink floyd, rolling stones, etc and probably dont have a fucking clue who they are.  
jeasy3d

Devils point,tnf and rubber camo cap confirmed ?????
Devils point not confirmed, rubber cap confirmed (not too sure abou camo...) and the schinimx hat is confirmed 
dude the devils point was confirmed
rbbnz

Black devils point, black camp and you know I got dat bongo key ring
April 4, 2013 @ 01:42 PM
THEBIGNB

who was the only mothafucka saying the northface was going to be over 500? me... this nybackpack kook dont know shit.

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

April 4, 2013 @ 01:43 PM
rhythmz

That Misfits collab shirt looks like any other misfits shirt you'd get for $10 at a punk record store. I can't help but be reminded of this either.
once again... really hoping that only true misfits fans will buy this stuff...

and if they do that whole wristband shit like they do with sneakers, you will just find kids trying to chop each others wrist on fairfax. el oh el

"Only true misfit fans"? Do I have to be a true broadway lover to wear my Dorothy and cats tee? Fucking goop

this guy. in fact, id prefer you to know something about electric light orchestra or oz before you put that shirt on. but in the misfits sense, its meant to be a collab in tribute to the band. dont be a poser. thats my two cents.
This could be said about every collab from bad brains-Rae-miles Davis-Pam Grier-Isaac Hayes-John Coltrane to especially three six but people don't care about that so what's ur point... Don't know what the hell their music sounds like so I could give to fucks about it but we live in a world of posers and it is what it is... 
Edit: my point I won't buy the shit but basquiat will be copped, due to the fact I know his art but I won't be mad if I see a frail asian, white boy wearing it, no grown man should worry about another grown mans clothes...males shouldn't be mad/jealous that's a female trait
I said this awhile ago. some of the kids I seen with the 3-6 mafia tee on wasnt even born when they came out. Im not mad at it though. Its the way of the world now brozay. I see people wearing pink floyd, rolling stones, etc and probably dont have a fucking clue who they are.  
true that, every where in socal you see girls wearing pink floyd shirts its like cmon... whered you get that? foreign exchange? hahaha dark side of the moon b....

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

April 4, 2013 @ 01:43 PM
hypebeast51

What is this Devils point shit? Could someone please post a pic

I got hoez on deck niggah

April 4, 2013 @ 01:44 PM
hampton

Devils point not confirmed, rubber cap confirmed (not too sure abou camo...) and the schinimx hat is confirmed 

Anyone know if the Polo Sweater dropped in London?  It dropped in Japan so hoping it will hit London too.

Definately not.

April 4, 2013 @ 01:45 PM
The Refresher

not much of hypebeast if you dunno about the devils point by now lool

Tad Ghostal

April 4, 2013 @ 01:47 PM
Barbecue Brennon

http://www.supremenewyork.com/previews/springsummer2013/jackets/half-zip-windbreaker
April 4, 2013 @ 01:48 PM
hypebeast51

not much of hypebeast if you dunno about the devils point by now lool
Will Cop regardless!

I got hoez on deck niggah

April 4, 2013 @ 01:49 PM
thevizion

Definately not.

Man - All I have left on my list is this and the Guns shirt, then I'm out.

On another note - Anyone in London know the price of the Island Polo?  If the price is right, I wouldn't mind copping that as it's real nice. 
April 4, 2013 @ 01:50 PM
jeasy3d

April 4, 2013 @ 01:50 PM
jeasy3d

I did a few pages back
April 4, 2013 @ 01:51 PM
SHARKlN

You think they'll restock cross camps or probably just put all the leftovers in the dumpster?

Can't believe how many people slept on that faith based motif piece
April 4, 2013 @ 01:53 PM
kous

some pics I found:

trill bonus lmfaooo

Regularly updated with supreme heat + other items http://twotimes.bigcartel.com/ http://twotimes.bigcartel.com/

April 4, 2013 @ 01:53 PM
adrian12054

You think they'll restock cross camps or probably just put all the leftovers in the dumpster?

Probably keep them in the back for F & F for when they become mad hyped.

FOR SALE: White Box Logo tee Large x 2, Black Box Logo tee Large x 1, Box Logo Deck, Light Blue Taxi Driver Tee Extra Large

April 4, 2013 @ 01:56 PM
wavy-deadstock

bottom line of this morning's pricing news:
if you still buy the jacket you're a fuckboy and we have you to thank for supreme jacking their prices up.

CHECK OUT WAVYDEADSTOCK.COM

April 4, 2013 @ 01:59 PM
jeasy3d

I was on of them, the navy was dope
April 4, 2013 @ 02:01 PM
rhythmz

if you still buy the jacket you're a fuckboy and we have you to thank for supreme jacking their prices up.
still buyin

April 4, 2013 @ 02:06 PM
Bandwagon

bottom of the line is you have no idea what youre talking about
kous

same thing was said for nupste, good for you

Regularly updated with supreme heat + other items http://twotimes.bigcartel.com/ http://twotimes.bigcartel.com/

illusive

Bottom line is people who bought the jacket know deep down it's not even worth half what they paid for...the store today looked like a recruitment base for astronauts 
April 4, 2013 @ 02:08 PM
thevizion

Right, I'm gonna give my two pennies worth here.  I'm probably going to get slated for it, but what the hell.

Personally, I think the North Face jacket is nice, it looks super clean and is eye catching HOWEVER, if people aren't going to wear it for it's intended purpose (outdoor activities etc) then why drop 400 plus on a jacket just because it says Supreme on it.  

To all the people out there who are buying it because they genuinely need a good jacket for outdoor purposes then hats of too you, I'd cop too over a standard North Face jacket, because you get the best of both worlds - a good quality outdoor jacket, but at the same time a fairly good looking one too. 

But for those who are getting it just because it says Supreme on it (and there ARE people who will cop for this very reason), then you guys really need to get your priorities right.  

April 4, 2013 @ 02:10 PM
rhythmz

Right, I'm gonna give my two pennies worth here.  I'm probably going to get slated for it, but what the hell.

Personally, I think the North Face jacket is nice, it looks super clean and is eye catching HOWEVER, if people aren't going to wear it for it's intended purpose (outdoor activities etc) then why drop 400 plus on a jacket just because it says Supreme on it.  

To all the people out there who are buying it because they genuinely need a good jacket for outdoor purposes then hats of too you, I'd cop too over a standard North Face jacket, because you get the best of both worlds - a good quality outdoor jacket, but at the same time a fairly good looking one too. 

But for those who are getting it just because it says Supreme on it (and there ARE people who will cop for this very reason), then you guys really need to get your priorities right.  

word. which is why i am going to be selling two of my bogos in order to reimburse myself to have the more timeless piece to be able to wear while i travel like i plan to. guess im still a fuckboy. fuck a price tag if the jacket is useful.

April 4, 2013 @ 02:15 PM
SHARKlN

Box logo is way more timeless than this parka dude. Step back and look.

This is me, not giving a shit that i missed out on some flashy jacket 
April 4, 2013 @ 02:16 PM
thevizion

word. which is why i am going to be selling two of my bogos in order to reimburse myself to have the more timeless piece to be able to wear while i travel like i plan to. guess im still a fuckboy. fuck a price tag if the jacket is useful.
And that my friend, sounds like a smart move on your part.  At least you're taking steps to soften the blow by selling other stuff and yes, if something is useful and you like it, then fuck the price tag.  I don't think you're a fuckboy man, I think you've thought about shit before making the purchase.  
April 4, 2013 @ 02:20 PM
origins

Your logic...

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

April 4, 2013 @ 02:22 PM
jackknife

Just been able to get on here but i got a grey and red colourway of the SupxTNF shell, cost me £436 which is the equivalent of $656. If you guys get it for $498 then youre really lucky. Hope the price rumour is right.

Tight coat though! Love it. When rain gets on it it temporarily stains the coat and makes it have spots all over that look like when it is illuminated, really cool.

Cop this one.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.