Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 4, 2013 @ 01:04 PM
hampton

shminx ish comin' out?
HOORAY
Cap - Yes

Coaches Jacket - No
April 4, 2013 @ 01:04 PM
jeasy3d

Devil's Point is £119 from LDN. On a side note the Asians were going crazy on the TNF, no wonder Supreme pumped the price up...
How much were the bling hoodies in ldn
109GBP
Thanks 
April 4, 2013 @ 01:08 PM
hampton

so the devil point will be 130-135ish 
I'd say you'd be in the ballpark.
April 4, 2013 @ 01:12 PM
cole_mahat

to my british homies:
so it's
TNF
Devils Point
Rubber Logo Camp
Shminx 5-Panel
?
Anything else?

@cole_mahat manager student normal person

April 4, 2013 @ 01:13 PM
youlaughatme

to my british homies:
so it's
TNF
Devils Point
Rubber Logo Camp
Shminx 5-Panel
?
Anything else?
Knowledge reigns tee. Ok was out last week but its fire.
April 4, 2013 @ 01:15 PM
Incognito

Lined up at London for 3 and a half hours and walked out with nothing. Jacket was ugly, just my opinion after seeing it in person and the backpack on shelf had stains on the 3M and it was brand new.
Translation - "I was too broke to buy the jacket".
April 4, 2013 @ 01:16 PM
hampton

to my british homies:
so it's
TNF
Devils Point
Rubber Logo Camp
Shminx 5-Panel
?
Anything else?
Yeah, the Thin Striped Pocket Tee dropped aswell bro'.
illusive

Lined up at London for 3 and a half hours and walked out with nothing. Jacket was ugly, just my opinion after seeing it in person and the backpack on shelf had stains on the 3M and it was brand new.
AMEN! Quality on the backpack and roo was really poor the logo's on both had loose threads...I was happy with black Devil's Point. 
jeasy3d

so the devil point will be 130-135ish 
I'd say you'd be in the ballpark.
if the bling was 120 and in ldn it was 109 then give or take 135
illusive

to my british homies:
so it's
TNF
Devils Point
Rubber Logo Camp
Shminx 5-Panel
?
Anything else?
They had a few new Palace tee's in but yeah that's about it.
April 4, 2013 @ 01:17 PM
chaboi

Devils point,tnf and rubber camo cap confirmed ?????

LA

April 4, 2013 @ 01:17 PM
yung dusky

Anybody have fit pics on the devils point windbreaker?
April 4, 2013 @ 01:18 PM
chaboi

Are the palace tee's dropping online ??????

LA

chaboi

Are the palace tee's dropping online ??????

LA

adrian12054

AMEN! Quality on the backpack and roo was really poor the logo's on both had loose threads...I was happy with black Devil's Point. 
Which one looked nicer in person for the jacket, Red or Black?

FOR SALE: White Box Logo tee Large x 2, Black Box Logo tee Large x 1, Box Logo Deck, Light Blue Taxi Driver Tee Extra Large

April 4, 2013 @ 01:21 PM
hampton

For sure.
April 4, 2013 @ 01:22 PM
glasstables

I'm too broke for this type of release .. No shame in my game
April 4, 2013 @ 01:23 PM
illusive

Red was nicer than I thought...but I would still say black. 
April 4, 2013 @ 01:26 PM
hampton

Red was nicer than I thought...but I would still say black. 
BLACK!
April 4, 2013 @ 01:27 PM
zane-

my names zane & i love odd future

April 4, 2013 @ 01:27 PM
frenchsauvage

all for black

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

April 4, 2013 @ 01:28 PM
ichigo81

That Misfits collab shirt looks like any other misfits shirt you'd get for $10 at a punk record store. I can't help but be reminded of this either.
once again... really hoping that only true misfits fans will buy this stuff...

and if they do that whole wristband shit like they do with sneakers, you will just find kids trying to chop each others wrist on fairfax. el oh el

"Only true misfit fans"? Do I have to be a true broadway lover to wear my Dorothy and cats tee? Fucking goop

this guy. in fact, id prefer you to know something about electric light orchestra or oz before you put that shirt on. but in the misfits sense, its meant to be a collab in tribute to the band. dont be a poser. thats my two cents.
This could be said about every collab from bad brains-Rae-miles Davis-Pam Grier-Isaac Hayes-John Coltrane to especially three six but people don't care about that so what's ur point... Don't know what the hell their music sounds like so I could give to fucks about it but we live in a world of posers and it is what it is... 
Edit: my point I won't buy the shit but basquiat will be copped, due to the fact I know his art but I won't be mad if I see a frail asian, white boy wearing it, no grown man should worry about another grown mans clothes...males shouldn't be mad/jealous that's a female trait
April 4, 2013 @ 01:28 PM
touchdowntodd

so really $548 for jacket? sneakerheads like me love that shit ... ill pay it ... gotta be honest.. but damn thats rape LOL

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

April 4, 2013 @ 01:30 PM
bobhall

I'm too broke for this type of release .. No shame in my game
lol for real
April 4, 2013 @ 01:31 PM
thevizion

Anyone know if the Polo Sweater dropped in London?  It dropped in Japan so hoping it will hit London too.

bobhall

so really $548 for jacket? sneakerheads like me love that shit ... ill pay it ... gotta be honest.. but damn thats rape LOL
yeah whoever said "get the lube ready" on monday wasn't playing 
The Refresher

devil's point and im ouuttt

Tad Ghostal

April 4, 2013 @ 01:32 PM
touchdowntodd

tough on the resellers .. resale will have to be $700+ tooo many broke bois to sell that

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

April 4, 2013 @ 01:32 PM
rhythmz

That Misfits collab shirt looks like any other misfits shirt you'd get for $10 at a punk record store. I can't help but be reminded of this either.
once again... really hoping that only true misfits fans will buy this stuff...

and if they do that whole wristband shit like they do with sneakers, you will just find kids trying to chop each others wrist on fairfax. el oh el

"Only true misfit fans"? Do I have to be a true broadway lover to wear my Dorothy and cats tee? Fucking goop

this guy. in fact, id prefer you to know something about electric light orchestra or oz before you put that shirt on. but in the misfits sense, its meant to be a collab in tribute to the band. dont be a poser. thats my two cents.
This could be said about every collab from bad brains-Rae-miles Davis-Pam Grier-Isaac Hayes-John Coltrane to especially three six but people don't care about that so what's ur point... Don't know what the hell their music sounds like so I could give to fucks about it but we live in a world of posers and it is what it is... 
Edit: my point I won't buy the shit but basquiat will be copped, due to the fact I know his art but I won't be mad if I see a frail asian, white boy wearing it, no grown man should worry about another grown mans clothes...males shouldn't be mad/jealous that's a female trait
not jealous, just find it pointless. and i praise you for sticking to basquiat cause you know it.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

April 4, 2013 @ 01:36 PM
tr1ckyahtr1ck

Devils point not confirmed, rubber cap confirmed (not too sure abou camo...) and the schinimx hat is confirmed 

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.