FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
April 3, 2013 @ 09:13 PM
nybackpack

Told ya it was gonna be 498

MR. Suave was wrong again go back to your hole.
April 3, 2013 @ 09:15 PM
JayEffKay

you're a fucking raaaat, how i text you it this morning and you do this still ? ight quit playing b u getting me tight now
April 3, 2013 @ 09:17 PM
qrct1

The jacket is 598 ss and ST confirmed. Also confirmed by my cuz at the NY Store.
SWO CONFIRMED

aeterna13.com

April 3, 2013 @ 09:20 PM
nybackpack

The North Face®/Supreme Reflective 3M® Mountain Parka - $498
The North Face®/Supreme Reflective 3M® Medium Day Pack Backpack - $138

The North Face®/Supreme Reflective 3M® Roo II - $78

reposted. because you guys dont wanna look back i called it out last night...
April 3, 2013 @ 09:22 PM
JayEffKay

who the fuck boys that left these chairs here without claiming ? lmk LMK
forexample

suspended

The North Face®/Supreme Reflective 3M® Mountain Parka - $498

The North Face®/Supreme Reflective 3M® Medium Day Pack Backpack - $138

The North Face®/Supreme Reflective 3M® Roo II - $78

reposted. because you guys dont wanna look back i called it out last night...
change avi please. Its painful to look at
nybackpack

Damn NYbackpack came through again. 
He changed his prices 3x and only started saying 498 AFTER everyone else got that by calling the store.  
edit*: I appreciate any info people give cause it's nice to know but I really hate when they come on here asking for praise and don't even have anything legit.  
lol i never change prices at all... that 598 was a troll i was making Suave feel good about himself... if you look thru the pages i said the right prices... but yet again you guys wanna doubt me OK .. I know what else droppin this thursday along with the tnf..
April 3, 2013 @ 09:26 PM
JayEffKay

He changed his prices 3x and only started saying 498 AFTER everyone else got that by calling the store.  
edit*: I appreciate any info people give cause it's nice to know but I really hate when they come on here asking for praise and don't even have anything legit.  
lol i never change prices at all... that 598 was a troll i was making Suave feel good about himself... if you look thru the pages i said the right prices... but yet again you guys wanna doubt me OK .. I know what else droppin this thursday along with the tnf..
from 348,to 548 to 498. Dont front, just log off 
i bet you do cause SS told u so
April 3, 2013 @ 09:26 PM
Ye'

lol i never change prices at all... that 598 was a troll i was making Suave feel good about himself... if you look thru the pages i said the prices... but yet again you guys wanna doubt me OK .. I know what else droppin this thursday along with the tnf..
what is dropping? don't listen to all these fuckboiis that cry about not knowing what's dropping and then when you tell them, they don't believe it
April 3, 2013 @ 09:27 PM
Anthos

Aiight since the price is pretty much confirmed, Are any of you actually coppin tha Jacket?....

Me niether! Hope that Hooded top joint drops with it tho

2Ps - WTB L Navy or Black F-1 - FS/FT L Supreme x Champion Red Warm Up Pants

April 3, 2013 @ 09:30 PM
bsm1017

cough up the info then, im not looking forward to anything from TNF

Él Duderîno

April 3, 2013 @ 09:31 PM
dismiss

If you're gonna say the other two prices you had before the store confirmed $498 were you trolling, then why should we believe anything you say?  Using your logic you could just be trolling at any time.  
Coming here begging for dick riding and playing games is just annoying and pathetic.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

April 3, 2013 @ 09:32 PM
cole_mahat

i wish fanny packs weren't so geeky. they convenient as fuck
that makes you a hypebeast.
do what you want bruh.
live ya life.

@cole_mahat manager student normal person

April 3, 2013 @ 09:36 PM
mrteebonilla

smh at people actually believing thats the price

ppl on SS and ST know info has been leaking through the cracks so they obviously made that price up
and you cant say "Oh Supreme said it too." of course they arent going to tell you the price and they said like 4-5 different things

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

April 3, 2013 @ 09:40 PM
SilvioDante

ppl on SS and ST know info has been leaking through the cracks so they obviously made that price up
and you cant say "Oh Supreme said it too." of course they arent going to tell you the price and they said like 4-5 different things
Stop playing with my emotions T.
April 3, 2013 @ 09:41 PM
jimmyg

supreme is fucking with all you fuckbois  eventully if all of us but this supreme will finaly know that we will buy shit for mad expensive just cuz of pure hype!
cole_mahat

fuck that jacket. 

YALL REMEMBER THE BASQUIAT COLLAB?

cole_mahat

supreme is fucking with all you fuckbois  eventully if all of us but this supreme will finaly know that we will buy shit for mad expensive just cuz of pure hype!
then don't cop. simple.

April 3, 2013 @ 09:42 PM
tezzz

FUCK OFF

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 3, 2013 @ 09:46 PM
bsm1017

for real backpack, youre only wanted here for the info, so start talkin or go back to SS

Él Duderîno

April 3, 2013 @ 09:49 PM
mhofheins

if you know everything, you should hook us up with what else is dropping tomorrow
April 3, 2013 @ 09:52 PM
xafriaf

Don't pull that bullshit you clearly said more than the cord and less than the waxed cotton and EVERYONE on here knows it. Just admit you made a mistake b.
April 3, 2013 @ 09:52 PM
jooman

Lets all just not buy the jackets and wait till the sale at the end of the season. INTERNET PACT who's in? Haha
April 3, 2013 @ 09:55 PM
sweez

cole_mahat

Lets all just not buy the jackets and wait till the sale at the end of the season. INTERNET PACT who's in? Haha
might as well, unless youre really that thirsty for the box logo to cop for yourself at 500 (if that's the price).
lord knows you ain't reselling that for shit.

jeasy3d

Don't pull that bullshit you clearly said more than the cord and less than the waxed cotton and EVERYONE on here knows it. Just admit you made a mistake b.
TRUTH!
April 3, 2013 @ 09:56 PM
xafriaf

But all the prices were in the the range of 498-548 so you know it won't be under 400.
April 3, 2013 @ 09:57 PM
mrteebonilla

you're slow...go back to lurking
collab dont last till the sale

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

Dat1Dude562

Nybackpack don't listen to these soft faggot pinoys. They just mad they broke coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

sweez

BTW, $498 is confirmed.  Called the store.  If you don't believe me:  212-966-7799.  That's the NY store number.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.