SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
April 2, 2013 @ 01:55 AM
knownasjazz

Nice jacket, I just don't know how much wear I'd get out of it. If I skated, biked, or ran a lot at night though, shit would be copped with the utmost swiftness cool
April 2, 2013 @ 01:58 AM
frenchsauvage

zipper placement

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

April 2, 2013 @ 02:01 AM
simonhyun

anyone know when the devil's point anorak is dropping
April 2, 2013 @ 02:03 AM
simonhyun

and does anyone have a japan relief tee in medium they wanna sell. i need
April 2, 2013 @ 02:10 AM
flake753

zipper placement
The black one looks so much better imo 
April 2, 2013 @ 02:17 AM
linsanity

suspended

got the spitfire wheels today and they came with this sticker
by far the best shit i've on this forum yet.
April 2, 2013 @ 02:35 AM
jxmookie

Expect this to sit no longer

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

April 2, 2013 @ 02:37 AM
chief

got the split in the mail today. same colorway i wanted when they dropped but i slept in lol

how much did you  pay for it?
70 for the world famous, 110 for the split. both in fantastic condition. definitely lucked out on both in terms of price

•••

April 2, 2013 @ 02:38 AM
yonkersfan321

Wasn't sure if I was gonna buy the checkered pullover or not but now that I've seen that pic of Tyler wearing it I'm definitely pulling the trigger.

#ofwgktadgaf

April 2, 2013 @ 02:38 AM
chief

Expect this to sit no longer
actually looks wearable when everything aside from the hood is covered up

•••

April 2, 2013 @ 02:50 AM
chaboi

I hope preme releases more t-shirts this season , hopefully they pull a fast one on us like last s/s 12 cool

LA

April 2, 2013 @ 03:08 AM
jeasy3d

I hope preme releases more t-shirts this season , hopefully they pull a fast one on us like last s/s 12
how did they pull a fast one???  yes they usually come out with supreme tees. like they did last year
April 2, 2013 @ 03:13 AM
hndlz

hndlz.tumblr.com

April 2, 2013 @ 03:16 AM
applesauce

for those who cant wait for basquiat
http://www.uniqlo.com/us/mens-clothing/collections/jean-michel-basquiat
but there are no box logos
April 2, 2013 @ 03:50 AM
qrct1

what's the song in the 'night ride' video?

www.æterna.net/shop

April 2, 2013 @ 04:02 AM
paulywalnuts

298 is one thing...i run almost every night and bike at night fairly often as well...so I would for sure put it to use... but i dunno...for $350...I got the money and I really like the jacket but 50 more than last fall's jacket?  where do i draw the line?  at some point it's just ridiculous and I have to be smart about this, right?  

and the fannypack...really?  Lucien got it slung over his shoulder in the picture...gimme a break...

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

April 2, 2013 @ 04:04 AM
the_mandarin

298 is one thing...i run almost every night and bike at night fairly often as well...so I would for sure put it to use... but i dunno...for $350...I got the money and I really like the jacket but 50 more than last fall's jacket?  where do i draw the line?  at some point it's just ridiculous and I have to be smart about this, right?  

and the fannypack...really?  Lucien got it slung over his shoulder in the picture...gimme a break...
I mean are we really all convinced it'll be $350? I mean I guess I wouldnt be surprised, but I dont see why they would make this anymore expensive than F/W parka.

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

April 2, 2013 @ 04:05 AM
jeasy3d

Well you will really put it to use though. Man go ahead and cop bro. You're going to regret it 
April 2, 2013 @ 04:05 AM
Bandwagon

I've never copped pants from Supreme before. For anyone who has picked them up how is the quality of the Herringbone Chinos & how do they fit?
cant comment on the herringbone in particular but the chinos are always really nice. solid material/construction, good straight fit. very wearable.
April 2, 2013 @ 04:17 AM
paulywalnuts

I mean are we really all convinced it'll be $350? I mean I guess I wouldnt be surprised, but I dont see why they would make this anymore expensive than F/W parka.
they would because they can.  they know it will resell for $400-$500 so why not get a cut of that instead of letting the middleman have it all?  i mean, im not sure thats the exact line of thinking, but its true.  

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

April 2, 2013 @ 04:23 AM
tezzz

TNF callabo sucks... croc backpack is 1000000 times better and I'll just have to wait for devil's point jacket

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 2, 2013 @ 04:24 AM
Chief Keef

TNF callabo sucks... croc backpack is 1000000 times better and I'll just have to wait for devil's point jacket
you aimin for that all black g ?
April 2, 2013 @ 04:25 AM
the_mandarin

they would because they can.  they know it will resell for $400-$500 so why not get a cut of that instead of letting the middleman have it all?  i mean, im not sure thats the exact line of thinking, but its true.  
Well obviously they're Supreme and they could do that. Well yeah so I guess why not. I don't know I just feel $298 is probably what it will be. Hopefully.

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

April 2, 2013 @ 04:33 AM
rhythmz

if the ripstop panels werent on the shoulders and cuffs then the jacket would definitely not be a cop... but i gotta say thats what sells it to me on top of the use of a different material. of course i wish they would do something with a waxed cotton like before or with a cool print but hey, cant make the same shit over again right? jacket is dope imo. i will not be upset when i get it in the mail

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

April 2, 2013 @ 04:38 AM
tezzz

you aimin for that all black g ?
yall ready kno

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 2, 2013 @ 04:38 AM
chief

tbh fanny packs should have stayed relevant.  wore one to an 80s party recently and put my wallet/phone in there and that shit was mad convenient 

•••

April 2, 2013 @ 04:39 AM
xafriaf

But seriously if this jacket is more than a fucking WAXED COTTON TNF jacket. I will be thoroughly confused.
April 2, 2013 @ 04:42 AM
paulywalnuts

i agree.  fuck, i hope its that more reasonable $268 price point...but nybackpack just established himself as a credible source and said its going to be more than last season's and to get  the lube ready.  

April 2, 2013 @ 04:46 AM
xafriaf

i agree.  fuck, i hope its that more reasonable $268 price point...but nybackpack just established himself as a credible source and said its going to be more than last season's and to get  the lube ready.  
Like just reread the description of the waxed cotton that jacket is above and beyond. It's just the sales tax in LA means I have to pay like and extra 30$ which sucks huge nuts.
April 2, 2013 @ 04:47 AM
O$VMA

tbh fanny packs should have stayed relevant.  wore one to an 80s party recently and put my wallet/phone in their and that shit was mad convenient 
You was just feelin yoself that night brah 

Good Vibes .

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.