[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

March 26, 2013 @ 23:11:10
R.I.P 2013 Supreme Thread 
January 2013 - March 2013

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 26, 2013 @ 23:29:00
*Goes on Supreme thread and sees PYREX discussion. AGAIN.*

Im starting to think y'all are so salty on the fact y'all cant afford it, so you hate.
I been telling y'all. If them shits were like 60 for tees and 160 for hoodies. EVERYBODY would be on it and wearing it with minimal hate. 

hansum is 4ever

March 26, 2013 @ 23:34:06
shit's been dead bruh
cant lie though... no thread is as poppin at this one with all these people who post in here.. thread stays alive with this rollercoaster of relevance and fuckboi shit
March 26, 2013 @ 23:35:04
Knowledge Reigns restock in random colors + sizes
March 26, 2013 @ 23:35:43
shit's been dead bruh
cant lie though... no thread is as poppin at this one with all these people who post in here.. thread stays alive with this rollercoaster of relevance and fuckboi shit
its entertaining as shit at times too hahaha
March 26, 2013 @ 23:37:04
Knowledge Reigns restock in random colors + sizes
Time to see how long they're gonna sit.
March 26, 2013 @ 23:37:53
Also all the Eye 5-Panels restocked. Camo too.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 26, 2013 @ 23:39:03
Supreme X Barbara Kruger

سبحان

March 26, 2013 @ 23:40:16
XLarge Yellow Dorothy Restock
March 26, 2013 @ 23:41:31
Kinda random (or not depending on how you look at it) but does anyone here follow Tyler on Instagram? I swear he posts the funniest shit daily.

"All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage."

March 26, 2013 @ 23:44:54
Kinda random (or not depending on how you look at it) but does anyone here follow Tyler on Instagram? I swear he posts the funniest shit daily.
I follow him even tho i never listen to tha music..shit is mad funny!

2Ps - FS/FT L Black Corduroy Harrington

March 26, 2013 @ 23:49:39
If its sold at h&m and urban outfitters we don't want it 

If its overprice like hood by air and Pyrex we don't want it 
March 27, 2013 @ 00:02:30

The dumbest logic ever.
March 27, 2013 @ 00:06:54

The dumbest logic ever.

Have fun looking like everyone else
March 27, 2013 @ 00:12:18

The dumbest logic ever.

Okay I retract that statement. THAT is the dumbest logic ever. I don't even know where to begin lol.

1. What if they started selling the clothes you normally buy at H&M? Would you just stop wearing them because everyone else has them?

2. Have you ever been to Urban or H&M? There's a shitton of variations and if you new how to dress (which at this point I'm assuming you don't) you'd realize they have a lot of unique stuff and with layering and matching properly you can really stand out.

3. Supreme is probably one of the most popular and well known streetwear brands and you're talking about dressing uniquely? lol...

Whatever though. Enjoy being self conscious about everything.
March 27, 2013 @ 00:18:57
shit's been dead bruh
its entertaining as shit at times too hahaha
Ya boy is back and I know you lovin it  

I leave for a few hours, and all you dudes can do is think about me and talk about me. Damn, I don't really got much more to say. 

March 27, 2013 @ 00:21:31
here we go again lmao
March 27, 2013 @ 00:23:06
here we go again lmao
Nothing going again, you kids gravitate towards me for whatever reason and I just keep handing out L's. I see my name in all of your mouths and shit is sad imo. You're spending your free time scrolling MY ig and posting pics of my face. That life won't make itsmokeyface
March 27, 2013 @ 00:23:46
urban outfittersThe dumbest logic ever.

Okay I retract that statement. THAT is the dumbest logic ever. I don't even know where to begin lol.

1. What if they started selling the clothes you normally buy at H&M? Would you just stop wearing them because everyone else has them?

2. Have you ever been to Urban or H&M? There's a shitton of variations and if you new how to dress (which at this point I'm assuming you don't) you'd realize they have a lot of unique stuff and with layering and matching properly you can really stand out.

3. Supreme is probably one of the most popular and well known streetwear brands and you're talking about dressing uniquely? lol...

out of the who world how many ppl wear supreme compared to hm/urban or the states 
March 27, 2013 @ 00:25:15
I can't even lurk in this thread anymore, lol. the discussions have been so out of place
March 27, 2013 @ 00:28:39
urban outfittersThe dumbest logic ever.

Layering and matching properly ? Lol go sit in a corner with ya reading off GQ ass lmaooo Herb.....
March 27, 2013 @ 00:34:13
Just dropped off my resume at SupNY. The cashier guy said they would review it and give me a call. I think I might actually get the job!

#ofwgktadgaf

March 27, 2013 @ 00:39:51
I've seen pyrex shit all the time and never caught my attention because it's just playing out ugly

DS: NAVY SPLATTER CAMP CAP FOR SALE - FOLLOW ON IG @THEBASEDJEDI

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 27, 2013 @ 00:43:07
urban outfitters

Layering and matching properly ? Lol go sit in a corner with ya reading off GQ ass lmaooo Herb.....
Your reaction to this statement proves that you have no sense of style and you find comfort in brand dropping.

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x