[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

March 26, 2013 @ 21:23:24
Originally posted by Inactive User
http://four-pins.com/style/the-50-greatest-supreme-products-of-all-time/

via four-pins
Cool article, thanks for the link. At least someone is trying to keep this thread interesting and relevant. Instead of bitching at each other like little girls
That article was ass.

It was written by the same herb that wrote "is supreme still supreme", which reads like an 8th grade essay on his favorite brand. Dude obviously came into this scene with odd future hype and is just now seeing the history of the brand. Needless to say, his blog is worthless, as most are.
It was shit writing, but it was still cool to look at early pieces I haven't seen before. I stopped reading the descriptions after all caps on the TNF collab. 
March 26, 2013 @ 21:25:55
This pyrex/supreme shouldn't even be an argument, I don't get it, just look at the threads, there is a reason why the supreme thread has 10+ pages of activity a day, whereas the pyrex one is lucky to have a comment or 2.
Are you really basing your argument on the popularity and success of two brands in comparison on a single forum deciding the 'winner' by pages and posts on a daily basis? Agreed pyrex is over rated and purely hype based and generally shit overall. But what you just posted was completely uneducated dribble. Stick 10 monkeys in a room and they could type a more logical response.
March 26, 2013 @ 21:27:25
This pyrex/supreme shouldn't even be an argument, I don't get it, just look at the threads, there is a reason why the supreme thread has 10+ pages of activity a day, whereas the pyrex one is lucky to have a comment or 2.
Are you really basing your argument on the popularity and success of two brands in comparison on a single forum deciding the 'winner' by pages and posts on a daily basis? Agreed pyrex is over rated and purely hype based and generally shit overall. But what you just posted was completely uneducated dribble. Stick 10 monkeys in a room and they could type a more logical response.
^
March 26, 2013 @ 21:29:02
Wow, so that info from vxnick about ridiculous looking reflective TNF over 500 pages back in Feb was legit all along.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/fashion-brands/193435/page/114#3891527
Someone mentioned it could possibly be 3m, I really don't know. My friend isn't the type to know or care. He was on the set before hand with one of his friends and kinda got thrown into the video because all that was available at the time was a sample in size small and he was the only one who could fit in it. Should be dropping soon along with the commercial/video they're doing. Same director as the three six mafia wing video.
March 26, 2013 @ 21:29:38
leaks been out

it's the blue plastic bag from the london video
March 26, 2013 @ 21:52:08
*PRAYS THAT THIS PAGE IS NOT UTTERLY DISGUSTING LIKE 687.*

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

March 26, 2013 @ 21:52:22
Anyone else got there knowlege reigns tee? Shirt is dumb heavy like wtf nigga feel like he walking around with sandbags 
March 26, 2013 @ 22:00:41
What brought you to that conclusion? I said 'just look at the threads' in my eyes that suggests that I meant that as a very very very small part of the argument between the two brands and tried to keep it relevant to hypebeast, so I apologise if I didn't come across in a way everyone could understand, I spose I wrote it and I knew what I meant in my head, once again I apologise.
March 26, 2013 @ 22:00:49

And that means what? Brokebois can't cawp and just look at the thread all the time instead.... look at the views for how many pages it has. It's alright though, I don't want you lames wearing the same shit I got on anyways smokeyface
March 26, 2013 @ 22:09:33

And that means what? Brokebois can't cawp and just look at the thread all the time instead.... look at the views for how many pages it has. It's alright though, I don't want you lames wearing the same shit I got on anyways
Lmao nigga u not kanye west or ASAP rocky or just another kid who bandwagon on a diffrent brand. Lol this kid is a joke
March 26, 2013 @ 22:10:10
Yeah, so anyway, on a more relevant note, yall think the PCL tee 
will follow the cut & sewn tee prices (~$72) or cheaper?

Under that jacket do3.

March 26, 2013 @ 22:11:46
Yo, you ain't as pretty as me. Prove it with a pic of your face or your clothes or else you ain't as pretty as me smokeyface

March 26, 2013 @ 22:11:51
Anyone else got there knowlege reigns tee? Shirt is dumb heavy like wtf nigga feel like he walking around with sandbags 
Its like the same weight as the pocket tees. I really like the fit of mine, quality piece I''ll have for a long time.

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

March 26, 2013 @ 22:14:09
floral

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

March 26, 2013 @ 22:18:35
Its gonna be $72, thats been established

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

March 26, 2013 @ 22:19:16
first yall bitch that CDG tee is thin and 80$ now yall bitching a tee is heavy? fuck outta here with that.

Lillyhammer

March 26, 2013 @ 22:20:40

And that means what? Brokebois can't cawp and just look at the thread all the time instead.... look at the views for how many pages it has. It's alright though, I don't want you lames wearing the same shit I got on anyways
sorry dawg but I exceed the maximum IQ range to legally purchase Pyrex smh Im sad I cant drop 550 on a screen printed rugby flanel. #educatedhumanproblems
March 26, 2013 @ 22:23:15
first yall bitch that CDG tee is thin and 80$ now yall bitching a tee is heavy? fuck outta here with that.
Dude you still talking about the CDG drop? Get the fuck outta here
March 26, 2013 @ 22:24:29
Hypebeast: http://www.comedycentral.com/video-clips/v64ifb/chappelle-s-show-the-playa-hater-s-ball
http://
March 26, 2013 @ 22:28:06
Hypebeast: http://www.comedycentral.com/video-clips/v64ifb/chappelle-s-show-the-playa-hater-s-ball
http://
it's like a documentary of this thread
March 26, 2013 @ 22:31:35

sorry dawg but I exceed the maximum IQ range to legally purchase Pyrex Im sad I cant drop 550 on a screen printed rugby flanel. #educatedhumanproblems

Well shit CloroxRyan.

March 26, 2013 @ 22:34:32
Eye 5-panel restock all colors
March 26, 2013 @ 22:38:09

Under that jacket do3.
will follow cut/sew prices. good chance itll be more than 72
March 26, 2013 @ 22:39:55

these are the things i see that make me want to cry. I will never make an instagram account.
so you wont make an instagram because of what?

swlosangeles.com

March 26, 2013 @ 22:44:44
Originally posted by Inactive User
http://four-pins.com/style/the-50-greatest-supreme-products-of-all-time/

via four-pins
Jesus christ, this entry just reeks of ignorance. Sure douchebags are known to wear certain Oakley frames, but this retard fails to add they've been established in extreme sports for many years. He acts as if Supreme is what put them on when they did a collab in 07

"31. Supreme x Oakley, 2007 

If you're wearing Oakley's in 2013, then what the fuck are you doing, bruh bruh? But back in 2007, even the most dickheadish menswear nerds have to admit they were having a moment. The one style that bridged the gap between frat bros and streetwear fiends was the Frogskin, Oakley's tricked out wayfarer. Supreme presented the sunglasses in their best colorways to date, proving once and for all that they're not just good at recognizing which brands are cool NOW, but can give even mediocre brands the extra push they need to become next level."

•••

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 26, 2013 @ 22:49:30
after trying to sound like a smart nigga for 3 sentences you get the easiest word wrong. 
DRIVEL nigga NOT DRIBBLE unless you were using it as a Verb which you definitely were not 

swlosangeles.com

March 26, 2013 @ 22:52:12
2 poor 4 cluths jus hat

No...fat...chicks.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

March 26, 2013 @ 22:55:02
What's dropping this week?

DS: NAVY SPLATTER CAMP CAP FOR SALE - FOLLOW ON IG @THEBASEDJEDI

March 26, 2013 @ 23:06:00
What's dropping this week?

thebasedjedi
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x