[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

January 30, 2013 @ 20:29:30
Hopefully I can preorder that floral hoodie from HTF for 500$ wouldn't wanna miss out on looking like a walking curtain !

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

January 30, 2013 @ 20:36:08
^thanks dude. thats some lightweight shit right??
Ya... Lighter than that cross grain fleece.
January 30, 2013 @ 20:45:56
Im disappointed if thats the vans this season. Things are gross and it doesnt help they are on a vans model I already thought was ugly (maybe era or something would look better). I was thinking last season when they had the tree camo stuff that would make an awesome pair of vans. 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 30, 2013 @ 21:50:43
i have last years floral. (hoodie and cap, both navy) and they're really sick prints.. and i'd say low key garish.

But that print is pretty OD garish. like far too baby pink for me. But lets see what the actual prints look like.

(i reckon that the print will make it onto a bucket hat, not a camp)

4 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 30, 2013 @ 22:13:04
Im disappointed if thats the vans this season. Things are gross and it doesnt help they are on a vans model I already thought was ugly (maybe era or something would look better). I was thinking last season when they had the tree camo stuff that would make an awesome pair of vans. 
probably won't be the Vans..thats just a hunch
also the tree camo was horrible IDGAF what any of you say, it was decent on the pullover and looked like shit on everything else

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 30, 2013 @ 22:30:35
vans would be better in a era or authentic. 
old skools

January 30, 2013 @ 23:04:47
the floral pattern looks alright until you think about actually wearing em, would just feel weird walking around with a rose garden on my feet
January 30, 2013 @ 23:13:42

They would do authentics not eras if anything

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

January 30, 2013 @ 23:13:50
it would look best on vans slip ons

5 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 31, 2013 @ 00:08:16
when's the s/s13 projected to start?
January 31, 2013 @ 00:09:40
21 feb (in store) 28 feb (online)

January 31, 2013 @ 00:14:28
Imagine a three way SS13 collab, Supreme x Obey x Diamond! Quality.
They might as well include trukfit then if they're going for something that horrible

January 31, 2013 @ 00:16:02
While we're talking about dates when is the lookbook supposed to be released? Are we looking at next week or so?

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 31, 2013 @ 00:19:31
Does the preview and lookbook not come out the same week as the drop..
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x