Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 1, 2013 @ 04:32 PM
chaboi

Restock on the bling hoodie in all colors , l and xl
JUst trying to hook it up with some of that friendly info

LA

tr1ckyahtr1ck

im gonna say its under $200, (yes it may be 3m material, but that doesnt matter against the fiber content of the actual jacket), and with that said, im kind of scared to get one, just cause my cord jacket last year was short as fuck and i dont rock short as fuck jackets......but i definitely want the backpack, idk which color, but since a regular supreme croc print backpack is about 150, hopefully since this bitch is way smaller, its less than that, around 128 or so
Last seasons medium day was 128 too, the prices should be the same maybe even a bit cheaper.... I think  abit cheaper because the medium day bags from F/W sat forever. 
ben8cv

Any TNF shells, parkas, mtn jackets or w/e ive seen have been waterproof i don't see how this would be any different
they would have said in the email if it was waterproof
no its waterproof dumbass
dumbass??? lol ok its that fucking serious.....I dont engage with all the e-net gangsta shit. and I wont go back and forth with a faggot that has other men as their avi. fuck off fuckboi
call me fuckboi all you want but you dont have shit on me
I know the jacket isn't waterproof dumb ass. Fucking idiot think you know everything. Clearly says abrasion proof. Take L and stfu
seriously stop trying, its a shell, its waterproof, i work at an outdoors store they dont make non waterproof shells unless theyre made out of alternate materials, ie cord. 3m is just a coating on nylon its waterproof you stupid fuck
April 1, 2013 @ 04:34 PM
Centropy

Just letting you know the price for this TNF Jacket is more than the F/W 12 Jacket...

but less than the waxed tnf jacket which was like 358.

peace
how much broo
If hes correct then i would guess around $325

Probably about 280 GBP for London.
Wont be many kids lining up at that price.
April 1, 2013 @ 04:36 PM
jeasy3d

Any TNF shells, parkas, mtn jackets or w/e ive seen have been waterproof i don't see how this would be any different
dumbass??? lol ok its that fucking serious.....I dont engage with all the e-net gangsta shit. and I wont go back and forth with a faggot that has other men as their avi. fuck off fuckboi
I know the jacket isn't waterproof dumb ass. Fucking idiot think you know everything. Clearly says abrasion proof. Take L and stfu
seriously stop trying, its a shell, its waterproof, i work at an outdoors store they dont make non waterproof shells unless theyre made out of alternate materials, ie cord. 3m is just a coating on nylon its waterproof you stupid fuck
There's a difference between waterproof and water resistant. But you would know this outdoorman. So no all Shell aren't waterproof. That means water beads off. You need to stop
April 1, 2013 @ 04:36 PM
sideshowbob

Just letting you know the price for this TNF Jacket is more than the F/W 12 Jacket...

peace
how much broo
If hes correct then i would guess around $325

Probably about 280 GBP for London.
Wont be many kids linning up at that price.
yeah your def right about that imma fuck with the black one thanks

World Famous

April 1, 2013 @ 04:46 PM
thane20

Man just drop them PCL Crushers razz

Bang

xafriaf

Even the North Face HQ doesn't know a price. The woman ESTIMATED around 250-280 but even they don't know.
ben8cv

Even the North Face HQ doesn't know a price. The woman ESTIMATED around 250, but even they don't know.
bitches dont understand hype, i bet this means itll be like 348
April 1, 2013 @ 04:49 PM
ny backpack

I just talked to jason dill again (now who wants to touch me? lololol jk jk)

He said I could get the jacket on thursday for $200 since he owes me $120 for the blowies. 
April 1, 2013 @ 04:50 PM
mrteebonilla

Plus there's this fruitcake with a listing already lawl
already sold one...damn

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

April 1, 2013 @ 04:51 PM
xafriaf

Even the North Face HQ doesn't know a price. The woman ESTIMATED around 250, but even they don't know.
bitches dont understand hype, i bet this means itll be like 348
Waxed cotton was like 348. And with back packs info I'm gonna guess 280. I just don't understand how a 3M jacket could be more than 280. The cord was reasonable because it was corduroy, cotton, and finished with a water resistant layer. But I don't even know why they couldn't just be convenient and post a price.
April 1, 2013 @ 04:53 PM
iamrty

There's a difference between waterproof and water resistant. But you would know this outdoorman. So no all Shell aren't waterproof. That means water beads off. You need to stop
We're beating this dead horse, but folks should not go thinking this is a waterproof shell.  Since you work at an outdoor shop you should notice didn't call it a hard shell.  And not all the shells they make are waterproof.  Look at the description from last october: 
"10/22/2012The North Face®/SupremeThis Fall, Supreme has joined with The North Face to introduce the Mountain Shell Jacket and the Medium Day Pack Backpack. 

Custom fit for Supreme, the Mountain Shell Jacket features a water resistant corduroy cotton shell. The Medium Day Pack Backpack features a water resistant corduroy cotton shell with a suede bottom. "

But they're not really helping because Hyvent is considered water proof but they still call it "resistant" LOL
04/23/2012The North Face®/SupremeThis Spring, Supreme has joined with The North Face to introduce the Venture Jacket, Hot Shot Backpack and Wayfinder 25 Rolling Bag.

The Venture Jacket features a water resistant ripstop Hyvent® shell. The Hot Shot Backpack features a 600D Poly and 1680D Ballistics Nylon shell. The Wayfinder 25 Rolling Bag features a 600D Poly and 630D Ballistics Nylon shell.  

Peep the lookbook: www.thebirdandthebeast.com, instagram:rty

April 1, 2013 @ 04:54 PM
SHARKlN

This Nike Vapor Flash windbreaker retailed for $450.
April 1, 2013 @ 04:57 PM
SHARKlN

H&M also sells a 3m windbreaker for $35 lol
April 1, 2013 @ 05:00 PM
SHARKlN

Basically what I'm saying is you're gonna pay the price of one for the quality of another 
April 1, 2013 @ 05:00 PM
bromygod

Anyone think the jacket will be warm as a pussy? It's in a spring summer release, so it throws me off with judging how layered it'll be.

I'm thinking of just getting the backpack instead. I need something smaller than a giant XPS backpack for going into austin / summer semester anyway.

pooping in the atx, fs; http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197942

April 1, 2013 @ 05:01 PM
mrteebonilla

already sold one...damn
correction... 2 sold

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

April 1, 2013 @ 05:04 PM
Vici.

bling logo mediums in stock in black and other cws
April 1, 2013 @ 05:06 PM
joseph_squared

So torn on black vs red.  Think i'm going red.
April 1, 2013 @ 05:06 PM
xafriaf

already sold one...damn
correction... 2 sold
Lol when that link was first posted I think he was selling them for 490.
April 1, 2013 @ 05:08 PM
Let Them Eat Cake

jacket is ugly af.
April 1, 2013 @ 05:09 PM
skerr4

whats the london drop line like for TNF?
Get there for 10am and you'll be fine
Lol you guys are too lucky. Getting in line at 10 for TNF at la would be atrocious. And NY would be even worse. 
10am would be pushing it, I'd say if you're desperate to get what you want 9ish would be good, I get to work at 8 and on big drop days I usually have a walk past to gauge what time I should drop by or just out of intrigue and I would say you'd be on the same side of the road as the store but right on the corner opposite walkers court. So when supreme opens you'd be waiting about 40 minutes and you'll be in and out.
April 1, 2013 @ 05:13 PM
MF CHEUNG

peace
how much broo
Probably like 328 then.
April 1, 2013 @ 05:15 PM
xafriaf

whats the london drop line like for TNF?
Get there for 10am and you'll be fine
Lol you guys are too lucky. Getting in line at 10 for TNF at la would be atrocious. And NY would be even worse. 
10am would be pushing it, I'd say if you're desperate to get what you want 9ish would be good, I get to work at 8 and on big drop days I usually have a walk past to gauge what time I should drop by or just out of intrigue and I would say you'd be on the same side of the road as the store but right on the corner opposite walkers court. So when supreme opens you'd be waiting about 40 minutes and you'll be in and out.
I'm still undecided if I want the jacket or not but I know for a fact I will be getting to SupLa early.
April 1, 2013 @ 05:19 PM
Mazinger

already sold one...damn
correction... 2 sold
Lol when that link was first posted I think he was selling them for 490.
Yeah, he raised it to $680.

I can't believe people are buying this when they can try their luck on drop day. I wouldn't be surprised if some numskull ass-hat thought this guy had the jackets on hand.
April 1, 2013 @ 05:20 PM
jeasy3d

We're beating this dead horse, but folks should not go thinking this is a waterproof shell.  Since you work at an outdoor shop you should notice didn't call it a hard shell.  And not all the shells they make are waterproof.  Look at the description from last october: 
"10/22/2012The North Face®/SupremeThis Fall, Supreme has joined with The North Face to introduce the Mountain Shell Jacket and the Medium Day Pack Backpack. 

Custom fit for Supreme, the Mountain Shell Jacket features a water resistant corduroy cotton shell. The Medium Day Pack Backpack features a water resistant corduroy cotton shell with a suede bottom. "

But they're not really helping because Hyvent is considered water proof but they still call it "resistant" LOL
04/23/2012The North Face®/SupremeThis Spring, Supreme has joined with The North Face to introduce the Venture Jacket, Hot Shot Backpack and Wayfinder 25 Rolling Bag.

The Venture Jacket features a water resistant ripstop Hyvent® shell. The Hot Shot Backpack features a 600D Poly and 1680D Ballistics Nylon shell. The Wayfinder 25 Rolling Bag features a 600D Poly and 630D Ballistics Nylon shell.  
Centropy

already sold one...damn
correction... 2 sold
Bet he aint sold shit, he's prob just ending the items to make it look as if they sold.
Notice how the 1st one was purchased by a 0 feedback, the 2nd one with 172 is probably his mates account.
jeasy3d

Ben take that L. Mr I work outside. Ok so did anyone call the supreme store 
April 1, 2013 @ 05:22 PM
jeasy3d

I just talked to jason dill again (now who wants to touch me? lololol jk jk)

He said I could get the jacket on thursday for $200 since he owes me $120 for the blowies. 

Also, SB email monday ;) ;)
So you're sayin the jacket is 320

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.