April 1, 2013 @ 03:43 PM
HeatHunter881

Anyone else concerned with the 3m getting scratched or stained by water marks? 
April 1, 2013 @ 03:48 PM
jeasy3d

I am, My Jordan 5 3m have scratches all through them joints. and I only wore them a few times
April 1, 2013 @ 03:48 PM
SHARKlN

Nah it'll be in plastic till I sell it
April 1, 2013 @ 03:52 PM
Centropy

Hmm, yeah, didn't think about this. I have some lunarglide 4 premiums and the 3M swoosh got scratched on the first wear, well more of a mark where it got rubbed but i could not remove it with cleaning.

Wearing a backpack with this jacket could leave some nasty marks on the 3M.
April 1, 2013 @ 03:53 PM
durflockarant

Any TNF shells, parkas, mtn jackets or w/e ive seen have been waterproof i don't see how this would be any different

Hootie Hoo

April 1, 2013 @ 03:53 PM
morph_

BLING REEEESTOCK
April 1, 2013 @ 03:54 PM
ben8cv

think theyd give a price if you called the store?
April 1, 2013 @ 03:55 PM
jeasy3d

Any TNF shells, parkas, mtn jackets or w/e ive seen have been waterproof i don't see how this would be any different
they would have said in the email if it was waterproof
April 1, 2013 @ 03:56 PM
HeatHunter881

What bearing does the waterproof have to do with the shell getting stained or scratched?
April 1, 2013 @ 03:57 PM
jeasy3d

shit idk, I will try and see. I doubt it though
April 1, 2013 @ 03:59 PM
ben8cv

no its waterproof dumbass
April 1, 2013 @ 03:59 PM
HeatHunter881

Water will stain almost everything it touches when it dries unless if it's treated with a water repellent
April 1, 2013 @ 04:00 PM
fuckilovecola

they did 
"reflective shell with abrasion resistant "
April 1, 2013 @ 04:00 PM
xafriaf

The guys at SupLa are pretty cool with stuff like that. Ill call the store, and talking to someone from The North Face wouldn't hurt. But ill call later.
April 1, 2013 @ 04:01 PM
ben8cv

The guys at SupLa are pretty cool with stuff like that. Ill call the store, and talking to someone from The North Face wouldn't hurt. But ill call later.
word thanks man, let me know
April 1, 2013 @ 04:01 PM
Walter White

fuck a northface, message me if you have one of these-- i'll pay good $$$

WTB - Good $ For - University Oxford Camp/Shirt, Any Motion Logos (shirt, hoody, snapback, parka) Selling - Nike SB All Leather Backpack

April 1, 2013 @ 04:04 PM
Rednalooz

they did 
"Abrasion resistance is a property which allows a material to resist wear. Materials which are abrasion resistant are useful for situations in which mechanical wearing and damage can occur, including delicate applications such as the construction of space shuttle components. Numerous companies manufacture abrasion resistant products for a variety of applications, including products which can be custom fabricated to meet the needs of specific users.When a product has abrasion resistance, it will resist erosion caused by scraping, rubbing, and other types of mechanical wear. This allows the material to retain its integrity and hold its form. "
April 1, 2013 @ 04:07 PM
Barbecue Brennon

Thinking the Tie Die Pullover will be around 148$ since it's only 212$ on the japan site.
April 1, 2013 @ 04:07 PM
iamrty

they did 
"Abrasion resistance is a property which allows a material to resist wear. Materials which are abrasion resistant are useful for situations in which mechanical wearing and damage can occur, including delicate applications such as the construction of space shuttle components. Numerous companies manufacture abrasion resistant products for a variety of applications, including products which can be custom fabricated to meet the needs of specific users.When a product has abrasion resistance, it will resist erosion caused by scraping, rubbing, and other types of mechanical wear. This allows the material to retain its integrity and hold its form. "
Exactly. Rain ain't abrasion. no hyvent, no gore-tex, no waterproof. and whoever said it, last years corduroy was "water resistant" not water proof.

Peep the lookbook: www.thebirdandthebeast.com, instagram:rty

April 1, 2013 @ 04:08 PM
squadus

they did 
So no, you dont have to worry about the material getting scratched
April 1, 2013 @ 04:08 PM
jeasy3d

dumbass??? lol ok its that fucking serious.....I dont engage with all the e-net gangsta shit. and I wont go back and forth with a faggot that has other men as their avi. fuck off fuckboi
April 1, 2013 @ 04:10 PM
HeatHunter881

The abrasion resistance supreme is referring to are the shoulders, elbow, and wrist guard
April 1, 2013 @ 04:10 PM
Rednalooz

they did 
Eh, not quite, "It is important to note that being abrasion resistant does not make a material abrasion proof. " 
April 1, 2013 @ 04:14 PM
ben8cv

dumbass??? lol ok its that fucking serious.....I dont engage with all the e-net gangsta shit. and I wont go back and forth with a faggot that has other men as their avi. fuck off fuckboi
call me fuckboi all you want but you dont have shit on me
April 1, 2013 @ 04:15 PM
spast

they did 
Eh, not quite, "It is important to note that being abrasion resistant does not make a material abrasion proof. " 

I mean it's a jacket, they will figure something out that it doesn't get fucked up the first day you wear it.
April 1, 2013 @ 04:21 PM
nybackpack

Just letting you know the price for this TNF Jacket is more than the F/W 12 Jacket...

but less than the waxed tnf jacket which was like 358.

peace smile
April 1, 2013 @ 04:22 PM
jeasy3d

call me fuckboi all you want but you dont have shit on me
I know the jacket isn't waterproof dumb ass. Fucking idiot think you know everything. Clearly says abrasion proof. Take L and stfu
April 1, 2013 @ 04:22 PM
sideshowbob

Just letting you know the price for this TNF Jacket is more than the F/W 12 Jacket...

but less than the waxed tnf jacket which was like 358.

peace
how much broo

World Famous

April 1, 2013 @ 04:23 PM
________

i dont fuck with the 3m even though it'll be nice for night biking/skating. 
pass unless the price aint too bad
April 1, 2013 @ 04:30 PM
tr1ckyahtr1ck

Its probably going to be water resistant for a bit then the waters gonna seep in.... All new clothes repel water to some point lol 

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.