[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

March 26, 2013 @ 01:03:36
Damn just picked up my package from ups. And it was missing a cdg coach jacket and no receipt. What usually happens from here ?
you give them your order #, and you pick it up from 

Is it common for missing items in the package or something 
Supreme needs to step up their QA, logistics, and customer service.

How many people here so far have been charged for their full order and got short-shipped? The past few pages have seen missing items, damaged written on clothing, "defective" upside down box logos, and fucking packing slips with fried chicken crumbs, on top of their slow lead and response time. That shit isn't acceptable - no matter who you are.

You guys getting fucked over need to start filing complaints with the BBB. 
March 26, 2013 @ 01:04:45
Damn just picked up my package from ups. And it was missing a cdg coach jacket and no receipt. What usually happens from here ?
This happened to me with the CDG camp cap. I emailed them Friday and I got a tracking number today. Its supposed to come in Thursday 

thats good to know . Hope they still got some coach jackets in stock
March 26, 2013 @ 01:08:51
A few people on here have said they were missing items from the CDG drop, which seems plausible due to the volume of orders .

Waiting for a response back from them. Wondering if they will refund or if they have some left in case anything happens to resend
I wouldn't get your hopes up. Chances are they'll give you a refund, if I had to guess I'd say the coaches are sold out everywhere. 
March 26, 2013 @ 01:11:19
Yeah and they're awesome
March 26, 2013 @ 01:14:10
secret drop

@getrichactfamous

March 26, 2013 @ 01:20:09
Is it possible to order from the jp site from the us?

(WTB) Grey Tyson (L)

March 26, 2013 @ 01:20:41
no

"be like fascinatin when I be updatin Cuttin off wack kids, pullin their trump cards I thump hard, and mak eem say that I'm God"-GS

March 26, 2013 @ 01:21:44
I would say i did pretty good by myself, only regrets are not getting a black box camp/bucket when i couldve and not getting a navy coach jacket
now off to the post office 

always a sad moment
March 26, 2013 @ 01:22:26
Nybackpack, who are you on ST? Banned for lyfe.
March 26, 2013 @ 01:24:31
Dudes in london store were surprisingly more helpful than last time, seen em all laugh at a Chinese guy with a obey cap on when he walked in haha, still had red crosses bomber in some sizes 
how much is that bomber? 
March 26, 2013 @ 01:26:52

got an email from myfitteds & this was being advertised...
March 26, 2013 @ 01:30:40
Does anyone have the Supreme Chino's? What's the fit like on those?

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

March 26, 2013 @ 01:32:35
If only we could.....

FS:Tussin long sleeve Grey s/s 2013 sz m $50 pm if interested

March 26, 2013 @ 01:33:10
I should have gotten a bucket cap.  I came out with the navy camp cap and regretting not getting a few more items.
March 26, 2013 @ 01:34:36
It's very possible to order from the Japanese site.
March 26, 2013 @ 01:35:08
A few people on here have said they were missing items from the CDG drop, which seems plausible due to the volume of orders .

Waiting for a response back from them. Wondering if they will refund or if they have some left in case anything happens to resend
I wouldn't get your hopes up. Chances are they'll give you a refund, if I had to guess I'd say the coaches are sold out everywhere. 
im overseas atm it was a relative who signed the package for me. She just sent me a picture. It 's an all black camp cap, not even CDG. i guess someone got lucky and got a package full of CDG? Stupid fucking supreme
March 26, 2013 @ 01:36:13
is anyone planning on getting a bling logo hoodie? will it be worth it?

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

March 26, 2013 @ 01:39:11
im overseas atm it was a relative who signed the package for me. She just sent me a picture. It 's an all black camp cap, not even CDG. i guess someone got lucky and got a package full of CDG? Stupid fucking supreme
the canvas camp?
March 26, 2013 @ 01:40:16
my package was missing a coach as well , someone over there is dropping the ball hard
March 26, 2013 @ 01:40:27
Who else has the canvas camp? Opinions? I bought the natural colorway as a consolation prize of sorts when I overslept on the CDG drop, and I don't know how I feel about it. 

It fits almost too deep, doesn't feel like a camp. And the brim without a lip is throwing me off too. 

On the plus side, they threw in an Audrey sticker along with a regular box. That was a nice surprise. 
March 26, 2013 @ 01:40:38
Originally posted by Inactive User
the canvas camp?
yes
March 26, 2013 @ 01:45:24
Who else has the canvas camp? Opinions? I bought the natural colorway as a consolation prize of sorts when I overslept on the CDG drop, and I don't know how I feel about it. 

It fits almost too deep, doesn't feel like a camp. And the brim without a lip is throwing me off too. 

On the plus side, they threw in an Audrey sticker along with a regular box. That was a nice surprise. 
i havent received  mine yet, i heard the lip is fat, compared to other caps how deep is it? 

:0

March 26, 2013 @ 01:50:04

i havent received  mine yet, i heard the lip is fat, compared to other caps how deep is it? 
The brim is thick but it doesn't have a raised edge like other camps. It fits deeper than the Harris Tweed cap from last season, which is the deepest fit out of all the hats I have. 
March 26, 2013 @ 01:54:47
I would say i did pretty good by myself, only regrets are not getting a black box camp/bucket when i couldve and not getting a navy coach jacket
now off to the post office 

always a sad moment
That $25 profit
March 26, 2013 @ 01:57:55
story of everyone's life. "I hope _________ doesn't come out this week cause rumor has it TNF is next week, gotta save up for that" 

NOT BAGGING ON THOSE WHO SAY TNF IS COMIGN OUT NEXT WEEK, JUST WANTED TO MAKE A POINT. 

tnf is next week though. 
March 26, 2013 @ 02:03:13
Anyone knows what season this is from??

سبحان

March 26, 2013 @ 02:06:40
What do you mean will it be worth buying a bling hoody? Why do y'all ask these dumb questions. It's like y'all only think about resale. Smh. I'm going to buy the bling hoodie, skate in it, sweat in it, and wear the fuck out of it until the logo cracks off from being washed over 100 times.
March 26, 2013 @ 02:07:39

The brim is thick but it doesn't have a raised edge like other camps. It fits deeper than the Harris Tweed cap from last season, which is the deepest fit out of all the hats I have. 
deeper than the liberty?

:0

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 26, 2013 @ 02:18:13
Black Dave Rockin the USA Towel at SXSW
a

And a Nike Fuel Band #makeitcount blushing
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x