[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Feb 03, 2013 @ 17:44
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7BHYnyBdk4

nothing is safe rep gang we out chea
Feb 03, 2013 @ 18:00
Any old heads know if the F/W hoodies differ from their S/S ones? like in terms of thick/thin /light?
your response would be greatly appreciated
This gets asked like every week. 

Spring/Summer hoodies are made from Cotton french terry fleece.
Fall/Winter hoodies are made from Heavyweight Crossgrain Cotton Fleece.

The Fall/Winter hoodies are thicker. 
No. my cairo hoody was FW and is french terry cotton. Same with the paisley pullovers
Feb 03, 2013 @ 18:05
Any old heads know if the F/W hoodies differ from their S/S ones? like in terms of thick/thin /light?

while the fall/winter hoodies are thicker they are even getting worse in quality I have a grey box logo from 10 or 11 I think and that thing is thick like the thickest hoodie I have ever owned, but my camo one from this year is pretty thin in comparison
Feb 03, 2013 @ 18:10
ol fucked up HB double post
Feb 03, 2013 @ 18:27

No. my cairo hoody was FW and is french terry cotton. Same with the paisley pullovers

and ryan is right my cairo is made from the same material as my floral one released F/W and the other S/S
Feb 03, 2013 @ 18:35

Look off but w.e
Feb 03, 2013 @ 19:18
why the fuck would they do an anorak in S/S?

also, they just released one this past season...
because anoraks are rain jackets you twat. and yeah, yeah they did -- and people loved it. chill.
no, anoraks are coats like the N-3B. educate yourself fool: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anorak
Not to harp on this, but did you even read the article? "an anorak is a waterproof, hooded, pull-over jacket without a front opening.." Clearly I was advocating for a lightweight jacket.. We're not in fucking Alaska, men's anoraks are nothing like the N-3B.
Feb 03, 2013 @ 19:47
black is dope.

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

Feb 03, 2013 @ 19:57
That piece is the dick tip touching that needed to be done to make fitteds popular again. Watch FW 13 has like 15 fitteds
Feb 03, 2013 @ 21:44
I'm afraid I'm not liking any of this floral shit.
Feb 03, 2013 @ 22:49
Ah the button down game is crazy for the preview, fuck tees. Get up your grown man steez
Feb 03, 2013 @ 23:18
cant believe some of you people actually want little flowers and shit on your clothing . 

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

Feb 04, 2013 @ 00:50

Look off but w.e
No
Feb 04, 2013 @ 01:32
who even wears fitteds anymore?
Feb 04, 2013 @ 01:43
What's the implication here, that flowers are "girly" or some shit?  You guys are on a fashion message board, quit with the try-hard rambo act.  

E.B.I.M.B.I.B.

Feb 04, 2013 @ 01:51
Fucking Awesome Vans are coming out s/s.
Feb 04, 2013 @ 01:51
Fitteds > snapbacks> camps

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

Feb 04, 2013 @ 02:09

E.B.I.M.B.I.B.

Feb 04, 2013 @ 02:32
Does the site take Visa gift cards? anyone ever successfully order with one?
Feb 04, 2013 @ 02:45
ahh this preview is dope
Feb 04, 2013 @ 03:05
Does the site take Visa gift cards? anyone ever successfully order with one?
ya I was wondering the same too, cuz I only have paypal and a debit, so would this work?
Feb 04, 2013 @ 05:14
Fitteds > snapbacks> camps
towel>>> smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

WTB: Supreme Vagina Tee White XL

Feb 04, 2013 @ 05:49

Thanks for the input bro! =)

all hail your alleigance to the mighty hypnotoad

Feb 04, 2013 @ 06:06
Gonna have to step it up this season.  Had to add a lab section to my schedule this semester that is only offered Thursdays and runs right during drop time.  The instructor is a bitch and has 0 tolerance for any technology (you will actually get a grade reduction on the assignment your working on if you are caught on computers or cell phones.)  Gonna be having to take a dump or fake sick about the same time on Thursdays...the struggle.
Feb 04, 2013 @ 06:18
Gonna have to step it up this season.  Had to add a lab section to my schedule this semester that is only offered Thursdays and runs right during drop time.  The instructor is a bitch and has 0 tolerance for any technology (you will actually get a grade reduction on the assignment your working on if you are caught on computers or cell phones.)  Gonna be having to take a dump or fake sick about the same time on Thursdays...the struggle.
have a friend help you out

:0

Feb 04, 2013 @ 06:27
i want a box logo
Feb 04, 2013 @ 06:51
black is dope.
black power

ig supremecellar

Feb 04, 2013 @ 06:58
we better get that email supreme

Feb 04, 2013 @ 07:00
dat participation point hype

Feb 04, 2013 @ 07:11
i want a box logo
No you don't.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.