[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

March 25, 2013 @ 19:42:39
i wasn't trying to start a war :') i was just interested guys
March 25, 2013 @ 19:45:29
what was everyones favourite tee? personally i loved the RRH Tee
my baby, like serious
your favorite tee is from FW12?
smh

But mine would probably be the JFK tee or the Sugar Rush Tee
only have the sugar rush though
Thats a dope tee too, but what does it matter if the dudes fav tee is from F/W 12? He could really just dig the tee, it doesnt matter what year it dropped. Just because your "favorite tee" is from 2010 doesn't give u the right to act like some elitest Supreme fan. We all know you aint been on Supreme that long. Dudes need to chill on here. 
oh na im not sayin that ha i was just sayin there are many other dope tees out there but hey if it is it is
just sayin he should look back at other tees
definitely not trynna act like an elist supreme fan Fam

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

March 25, 2013 @ 19:49:18
Saw this on Instagram earlier today. She look good and has some cool Supreme stuff.

bawbawbawbaw

March 25, 2013 @ 19:56:21
I'm more hyped for the short sleeve button-ups.

This season is clutch on those

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS

March 25, 2013 @ 19:56:35
I like the Igor Kotlyar shirt from 2003. Don't have it but I think the idea is dope. I saw it online a couple of days ago.
March 25, 2013 @ 19:59:20
Saw this on Instagram earlier today. She look good and has some cool Supreme stuff.
Instagram Name: or it didn't happened

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS

March 25, 2013 @ 20:03:19
Looks like a dude. Seen him in LA.

Of course guys on this site would dig a busted chick like this, so long as she has DA SUPERM
March 25, 2013 @ 20:03:37
Since champion is sitting on Japan site, probably in store as well, do you guys think there will be another restock on us site? Want that navy badly. Need to cop one to compare with the black one.

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on www.korangemarket.com

March 25, 2013 @ 20:05:51

Of course guys on this site would dig a busted chick like this, so long as she has DA SUPERM
Why you hating
March 25, 2013 @ 20:06:33

iceboxx_
March 25, 2013 @ 20:06:52
Since champion is sitting on Japan site, probably in store as well, do you guys think there will be another restock on us site? Want that navy badly. Need to cop one to compare with the black one.
i dont think so my black sz L shipped today tho smokeyface

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

March 25, 2013 @ 20:07:09

IG: iceboxx_ I think

bawbawbawbaw

March 25, 2013 @ 20:10:25

IG: iceboxx_ I think
did you really just wait for tomo to respond... wow.
March 25, 2013 @ 20:10:44

Are you gay?
March 25, 2013 @ 20:19:59

Are you gay?
she has an ugly as fuck piercing caked on makeup and fake tan with gigantic ridiculous eyebrows one and a half cans of hairspray and some awkward as fuck pose without pants posting sexual pictures on instagram. #nohomo but self respect is a must in my book, bitch needs some class. 
March 25, 2013 @ 20:20:57
yea but shes got a mean set of knockers
March 25, 2013 @ 20:21:14
Canvas camp just came in and it is smokeyface

jk its just a regular ass camp. Gonna be the beater for the summer

Twitter: @KiddCoast

March 25, 2013 @ 20:25:08

Are you gay?
she has an ugly as fuck piercing caked on makeup and fake tan with gigantic ridiculous eyebrows one and a half cans of hairspray and some awkward as fuck pose without pants posting sexual pictures on instagram. #nohomo but self respect is a must in my book, bitch needs some class. 
this right here
March 25, 2013 @ 20:27:46
i dont think so my black sz L shipped today tho 
I didn't see much possibility neither. Hope they just restock before Thursday anyway. Pray. Unless I got a black one. 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 25, 2013 @ 20:39:14
I remember when I was queuing at a drop once some kid infront of me asked the worker on the door for a job and he laughed at him, I'm not suprised because the kid was a prick, but what is their hiring process? I've always presumed its just friends who ask friends who are cool and suit the store, it isn't anything for complex than that is it? 
March 25, 2013 @ 20:44:03
I remember when I was queuing at a drop once some kid infront of me asked the worker on the door for a job and he laughed at him, I'm not suprised because the kid was a prick, but what is their hiring process? I've always presumed its just friends who ask friends who are cool and suit the store, it isn't anything for complex than that is it? 

have to have been skating for 10+ years. Have to be 'known' in the scene. There are like actual rules to it. Jebbia interviews everyone.

buddy was telling me about lucien clarkes first day on the store opening in london, arrived 2 hours late. Got sacked on the first day.
March 25, 2013 @ 20:50:12
the Japanese are some fruity niggas  leavin all the decent colors sit and go for some neon colors
March 25, 2013 @ 20:57:26
the Japanese are some fruity niggas  leavin all the decent colors sit and go for some neon colors
Conclusion is neon is the best color way for Asian people.

March 25, 2013 @ 20:58:38

have to have been skating for 10+ years. Have to be 'known' in the scene. There are like actual rules to it. Jebbia interviews everyone.

buddy was telling me about lucien clarkes first day on the store opening in london, arrived 2 hours late. Got sacked on the first day.
Theres no way whiteboy lucas has been skating fir 10yrs

Twitter: @KiddCoast

March 25, 2013 @ 20:59:12
That's cuz they dress like anime characters
March 25, 2013 @ 21:00:38

this is on the japan site. this wasnt in the preview right?

Fuck yall

March 25, 2013 @ 21:01:44

That's good that Jebbia interviews all stuff, I spose in that sense it's just a normal business. I've always wondered about the workers so cool for that man.
March 25, 2013 @ 21:04:35

this is on the japan site. this wasnt in the preview right?
no its not

March 25, 2013 @ 21:07:19

Are you gay?
This.

Considering that beast is from the LA area, yes, she is busted. You could bump into a better looking lady around here with your eyes closed. I guess this is top shelf material in the boonies.

Also, Larry Clark tees were the best. Wish I didn't give them away.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x