Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 29, 2013 @ 12:25 AM
DJPrep

no, i expect them to be slept on and then end up going for +$100 like the paisley camps
paisley camps were not slept on...
Yea....idk what these new guys are talking about trying to talk themselves into the crosses camp. Paisley camp sold out within minutes and wasnt in the preview. Not even close to the situation going on with the crosses. smh
March 29, 2013 @ 12:25 AM
slytendencies

no, i expect them to be slept on and then end up going for +$100 like the paisley camps
Yes my thoughts exactly
March 29, 2013 @ 12:34 AM
vis

the paisley hoodie was the only one that sat more than a few days
March 29, 2013 @ 12:40 AM
the_mandarin

Yea....idk what these new guys are talking about trying to talk themselves into the crosses camp. Paisley camp sold out within minutes and wasnt in the preview. Not even close to the situation going on with the crosses. smh
I'm not saying I want the crosses camp. I'm just surprised that anything with a box logo on it that isn't incredibly horrendous hasn't sold out already. The paisley camps were hot though. Wish I wasn't a broke high schooler back then.

WTB SUPREME X THRASHER COACHES JACKET size Large instagram - @ian_darin

March 29, 2013 @ 12:46 AM
drkswg

The white crosses will get some real resale value over time, can't say the same about the other colors. 
March 29, 2013 @ 12:50 AM
Ayoma

suspended

Item was lost by ups( happened to me fall 09) ,emailed them and got refund....file a complaint with ups and they will put a " tracer" on the package,email/call supreme and be as polite as you can( trust me been buying preme for a while, niggas in shipping remember your name/ordering information), 
good luck
edit: also contact your cc company to let them know the problem, so they can temporarily refund money back/dispute with supreme... You usually have thirty days to dispute charges

Can you elaborate on how I can take this up with ups. How do I begin to file a complaint? I have the tracking. 
I contacted supreme and was very polite but was ignored. 

Also, what is a cc company?
March 29, 2013 @ 12:52 AM
vis

credit card company... lmao
March 29, 2013 @ 12:52 AM
_______

they're trying to build up hype on them. they've been doing it all day. hypebeasts and resellers lol
March 29, 2013 @ 12:53 AM
itsgart

Item was lost by ups( happened to me fall 09) ,emailed them and got refund....file a complaint with ups and they will put a " tracer" on the package,email/call supreme and be as polite as you can( trust me been buying preme for a while, niggas in shipping remember your name/ordering information), 
good luck
edit: also contact your cc company to let them know the problem, so they can temporarily refund money back/dispute with supreme... You usually have thirty days to dispute charges

Can you elaborate on how I can take this up with ups. How do I begin to file a complaint? I have the tracking. 

credit card company

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

March 29, 2013 @ 12:58 AM
jetageoflotus

I wish supreme would make more 6 panels than snapbacks.
6 panels are fire.

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

March 29, 2013 @ 01:02 AM
joeconway

cross camp tbf isn't horrible compared to this shit

if i see anyone in these god dam..
March 29, 2013 @ 01:03 AM
ichigo81

good luck

Call them with tracking number and tell them you haven't received item... They will ask carrier about/noticed it never left its last destination and like I said put a "tracer" on it but more importantly I advise you to hit your cc company up to try to resolve for you...all companies hate dealing with that stuff...might be a long process though
March 29, 2013 @ 01:03 AM
the_mandarin

they're trying to build up hype on them. they've been doing it all day. hypebeasts and resellers lol
I'm not tryna hype anything bro, I'm no reseller.

March 29, 2013 @ 01:05 AM
the_mandarin

If I wanted to use tinfoil as a hat I would just get some outta the kitchen not pay $44 hahaha, seriously fuck these hats yo

March 29, 2013 @ 01:08 AM
joeconway

If I wanted to use tinfoil as a hat I would just get some outta the kitchen not pay $44 hahaha, seriously fuck these hats yo
swear they sit just like the checkered hoods
March 29, 2013 @ 01:11 AM
majdob

Woke up at 8:12 and saw all the bling logos sold out. Met up with a friend in line at the store and ended up getting the navy. I feel like the navy was the best color way, contrasts/matches the yellow in the logo perfectly. Don't understand the hate, it feels & looks good in person. First hoodie purchase, mainly got it to see how mediums actually fit me. They're smaller than I imagined, with a good warm wash & dry it would be perfect. On the fence on if I want to keep it or try and make a buck.

Nice J Crew shorts..
height/weight?
March 29, 2013 @ 01:13 AM
jetageoflotus

swear they sit just like the checkered hoods
to be honest i like the burgundy and black...
dont consider fire but something diff. maybe theyll look better in person like usually things that look bad do

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

March 29, 2013 @ 01:14 AM
nybackpack

Back by popular demand...

TNF DROP WILL ON APRIL 4th

Expect an Email April 1st

Enjoy guys smile
March 29, 2013 @ 01:16 AM
Anthos

Im fuckin wit tha silver&black...RaiderNation

2Ps -

March 29, 2013 @ 01:16 AM
the_mandarin

Back by popular demand...

TNF DROP WILL ON APRIL 4th

Expect an Email April 1st

Enjoy guys
I was assuming that it would be, but thank you for the heads up. Any leaked pics by chance?

March 29, 2013 @ 01:18 AM
Ayoma

suspended

credit card company... lmao
I have a debit card so excuse me for not knowing.
March 29, 2013 @ 01:31 AM
AGar

stop posting

Bout it, Bout it

March 29, 2013 @ 01:35 AM
justinsosharp

slept on piece 
March 29, 2013 @ 01:40 AM
ignorethesewords

Why doesn't Supreme ever put out sz S?
Cuz who can fit a damn small these days? That's like elementary school status.
Nah, it's because two thirds of Americans are overweight ;)
March 29, 2013 @ 01:41 AM
patryczon

slept on piece 
both are great!
March 29, 2013 @ 01:50 AM
tezzz

LMAO at all the niggs listening to backpack ...the dude just went to the japan site and everything that is on there he said is going to drop...lmao
What happen big boy????

i thought u said i was gonna be wrong? lmaoooo

Ill be back tomorrow to tell u guys the good news about next week collab ;)
just got back in the building bitch...still waiting for my audios hat and devils point jacket.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/214887

March 29, 2013 @ 01:51 AM
Bandwagon

Why doesn't Supreme ever put out sz S?
Cuz who can fit a damn small these days? That's like elementary school status.
Nah, it's because two thirds of Americans are overweight ;)
and taller than 5'6"
March 29, 2013 @ 01:58 AM
Pierce

new leak of metallic camp, definitely feeling red, this will get slept on like the floral camp caps from last summer.

IG: _pierce

March 29, 2013 @ 01:58 AM
THEBIGNB

There you go trip....I was going to warn you about this nybackpack guy, dude has been putting info on here "via ST" for months. Smh.

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

March 29, 2013 @ 02:06 AM
jeasy3d

new leak of metallic camp, definitely feeling red, this will get slept on like the floral camp caps from last summer.
The floral camps sold out in minutes. I copped the navy one.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.