[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Mar 31, 2013 @ 00:15
Is it me or from wearing my F/W box logos for awhile and finally switching it up to my champion x stray rats hoodie for a change or just any other hoodie in general. When I put it on I immediately wanna take it off because it feels like dick compared to supreme f/w hoodies? like they're just weak... like they don't even ...well fuck, i'm sure a few of you dudes know what i'm talking about..

(inb4 downvotes cause there is nothing but haters on here)
I downvoted, not because I'm a hater but because you sound like a faggot smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Mar 31, 2013 @ 00:16
He posted pictures back in February as well.

all of you before you knew it wasn't supreme......
Mar 31, 2013 @ 00:26
" data-post="3952275">
Best looking collab in my eye's.
Regret not buying it only because it was my first season and I did not know what it would be worth later. But other than that I would never wear a jacket with any form of animal print all over it.
Green is the only colorway that might make it
Mar 31, 2013 @ 00:32
Its fuckin hot out here in la, I want no dam north face jacket

fat boy need a 10 piece

Mar 31, 2013 @ 00:33
^you'd be surprised how many compliments I get on my yellow taxi nuptse, by far one of the best jackets I own (coming from an outerwear junkie). I can wear a t shirt + this jacket in 40 degree weather and stay completely warm. 
Mar 31, 2013 @ 00:38

12 year old fuckboii trying to sell a cuffed beanie for 90 bills just so someone can take it to the pool?
PAHAHAHAHAH 
even the other 12 year old knows what's up...lol

EDIT: just noticed one of his tags was beaner, does this Aryan child hate half of the world...?
Swag swag

oingo boingo

Mar 31, 2013 @ 00:38
^you'd be surprised how many compliments I get on my yellow taxi nuptse, by far one of the best jackets I own (coming from an outerwear junkie). I can wear a t shirt + this jacket in 40 degree weather and stay completely warm. 
yea i kno they dope but its fucken hot

fat boy need a 10 piece

Mar 31, 2013 @ 00:40
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck my bongo keychain broke

fat boy need a 10 piece

Mar 31, 2013 @ 00:42
Question.... Did anybody pick up the Herringbone Chinos and if so how are they? What's the quality?

www.twitter.com/Neonep

Mar 31, 2013 @ 00:43
" data-post="3952275">
Best looking collab in my eye's.
stupid they all are $1000+

oingo boingo

Mar 31, 2013 @ 00:45
TNF is a pullover anorak/hoodie with a 3m box logo on the chest
how do you know

oingo boingo

Mar 31, 2013 @ 00:50
wish they made some better looking belted shorts this season

fat boy need a 10 piece

Mar 31, 2013 @ 00:52
fit pic 

Mar 31, 2013 @ 00:53
Supreme basketball tank is a must cop
Mar 31, 2013 @ 01:00
Those Nikes are a way of Supreme proving how much they have brainwashed the street wear heads
Mar 31, 2013 @ 01:07
what the name of the guy in the look book
Mar 31, 2013 @ 01:07
Those Nikes are a way of Supreme proving how much they have brainwashed the street wear heads
all its gonna be is resellers thinkin theyre gonna get hella profit
Mar 31, 2013 @ 01:09
Originally posted by Inactive User
fuck the misfits 
thats how i feel...never listened to em so i could give 2 shits less about the collab

but
i always laugh when everyone in the group is rocking box logos/Supreme in general. ugh so wack.

Clean and serene since 7/22/2012

Mar 31, 2013 @ 01:13
estimated price on crosses belted short?
I know last year cord was around 80 but i figured they'd for sure be more because of the print.
Mar 31, 2013 @ 01:16
its not a cuffed beanie. It's a 4 color beanie. you must be feeling stupid now.
unless you're going to wear it without cuffing it then i'll continue to call it a cuffed beanie cause that's what it is..a cuffed beanie. I'm not going to let this get out of hand like those turds on the CDG fighting over what is a button down or what is a button up... 

EDIT: your logic is just because the pattern is different it completely changes the type of the beanie that it is...
(Invalid img)
looks the same to me...asswipe.

your post is irrelevant to me because 

1) you can't take sarcasm
2) you're newly registered. 

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

Mar 31, 2013 @ 01:21
thats how i feel...never listened to em so i could give 2 shits less about the collab

but
i always laugh when everyone in the group is rocking box logos/Supreme in general. ugh so wack.
smh. what makes them different from you? oh yeah they get it for free
Mar 31, 2013 @ 01:29

when are they gon release this shit
Mar 31, 2013 @ 01:33
He posted pictures back in February as well.

Small box on the back?
There is zero supreme branding on that jacket. Most likely just a TNF jacket. 

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

Mar 31, 2013 @ 01:40
Small box on the back?
Read a few pages back fam, it's been confirmed it's just a TNF.

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

Mar 31, 2013 @ 01:43
Can anyone comment on the fit of the hanes tees? I know they're not thick material but hopefully the fit makes up for it.
i think they fit just fine brother. Its more like a muscle shirt from abercrombies shirts yu know what i mean? no problem, just looking out for you 
Mar 31, 2013 @ 01:51

No.
Mar 31, 2013 @ 01:56

No.
hey guys hwo about supreme x trukfit?!?!
Mar 31, 2013 @ 01:56
unless you're going to wear it without cuffing it then i'll continue to call it a cuffed beanie cause that's what it is..a cuffed beanie. I'm not going to let this get out of hand like those turds on the CDG fighting over what is a button down or what is a button up... 

EDIT: your logic is just because the pattern is different it completely changes the type of the beanie that it is...
(Invalid img)
looks the same to me...asswipe.

your post is irrelevant to me because 

1) you can't take sarcasm
2) you're newly registered. 
You're right, because When you buy something from supreme they don't sell the item to you unless you make a HB account so everyone knows when you actually started wearing it..I forgot.
gtfo faggot.
Mar 31, 2013 @ 01:59
Lemme see dat tnf, dat kingston tee, stars jersey, and the crosses shorts and im outtie.
I regret dat mustard fishtail tho smhh.
Mar 31, 2013 @ 02:00
Read a few pages back fam, it's been confirmed it's just a TNF.
oh my bad haha haven't been on for a few days

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0