[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Mar 31, 2013 @ 05:04
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofvZ0bxSA9k
someone shoot this guy
Mar 31, 2013 @ 05:40

Looking at the thrasher and independent collaborations, i think the Misfits collab will feature the same
styles. Seen the L/s with the Misfits on the sleeves, and the 5-panel. Probably be a Pullover and hopefully a coach smokeyface

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

Mar 31, 2013 @ 05:47
So this dude I know he wants to buy my navy Dorothy tee from me for $50 should I sell it or keep it
Mar 31, 2013 @ 05:56

Honestly, I like this years collab better than any of these. I know I'm gonna get tons of downvotes because the majority of streetwear kids love sneakers. But I wear Vans Authentics every day. I like low profile shoes without much of a heel to them. The only shoes out of these I would rock are the Bruins from 09. So by all means, hate this years release; it will make it that much easier getting them for myself.
i usually dont regret missing out on a pair of sneakers especially any nike x supreme but damn those olive forces are heaven sent. should of picked those

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

Mar 31, 2013 @ 06:00
So this dude I know he wants to buy my navy Dorothy tee from me for $50 should I sell it or keep it
up to you....if you like it keep it if you dont give 2 shits about it sell it

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Mar 31, 2013 @ 06:16
Your right I'm gonna keep it I bought it to wear not sell
Mar 31, 2013 @ 06:17
Your right I'm gonna keep it I bought it to wear not sell
smokeyface

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Mar 31, 2013 @ 06:19

Meh, you paid $42 for it.

so you would only e making $8 prof.
Keep it. Photo tees are always sex.

Mar 31, 2013 @ 06:25
to anyone who purchased the bongo keychain

is it playable

Mar 31, 2013 @ 06:34
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofvZ0bxSA9k
someone shoot this guy
how the fuck did that dude get all of his money? anyone got the back story?

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

Mar 31, 2013 @ 06:49
Got My Nigga On The Bongos LMAO smokeyface

World Famous

Mar 31, 2013 @ 06:57
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgzEbDx7b3M
Mar 31, 2013 @ 07:50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgzEbDx7b3M
I watched his videos back in the day when it was all about sneakers, but he turned into the biggest faggot
Mar 31, 2013 @ 11:20
Mar 31, 2013 @ 12:03
I agree. How could any body hate him? he just looks so harmless lmao
yeah he a good dude, he's not dumb either. he just gets paid to act like a moron.
People that hate on his Supreme gear are just mad cause he has the money to pay for it... Smh.
Mar 31, 2013 @ 14:14
Can someone put up the pictures of the Sb's again? Or tell me what page they were on, cant find em
Mar 31, 2013 @ 14:18
Can someone put up the pictures of the Sb's again? Or tell me what page they were on, cant find em
Mar 31, 2013 @ 14:21
Its fuckin hot out here in la, I want no dam north face jacket
it's not even hot yet
It's nice out, but its getting warmer.  For now at least it's still early morning and late night lightweight jacket weather.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

Mar 31, 2013 @ 15:06
im 6"2' what size hood should i get L or XL? 
Mar 31, 2013 @ 15:17
how much do you weigh and how do you where your tees?

me? i get the same sz hoodie as i do tee

Mar 31, 2013 @ 15:20

the bling hood, i like L tees, just wonder how they fit
Mar 31, 2013 @ 15:32

the bling hood, i like L tees, just wonder how they fit
I like to size up on hoodies. It seems like they run a little small especially if you're between sizes
Mar 31, 2013 @ 15:48
Hey hypebeast, it's your number one fuckboi back with some exclusive info i got last night when i was givin dome to a guy at supla. not sure if he worked there but i figured better to not ask.

anyways, SBs thursday. TNF is april 18th. Now Back to SS/ST lololol <3 ;) 
Mar 31, 2013 @ 15:55
my girl messing with my camera, stays taking pics of me i actually like this one tho ..
Mar 31, 2013 @ 16:03
my girl messing with my camera, stays taking pics of me i actually like this one tho ..
kind of mad i slept on that split..

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

Mar 31, 2013 @ 16:25
kind of mad i slept on that split..
I've seen them going for less than retail on the marketplace.  Just keep an eye out.
Mar 31, 2013 @ 16:32
to anyone who purchased the bongo keychain

is it playable
LOL. Fucking backpack

yeah bruh

Mar 31, 2013 @ 16:37
Leopard polo or island polo?
Mar 31, 2013 @ 16:41
Hey hypebeast, it's your number one fuckboi back with some exclusive info i got last night when i was givin dome to a guy at supla. not sure if he worked there but i figured better to not ask.

anyways, SBs thursday. TNF is april 18th. Now Back to SS/ST lololol <3 ;) 
"when i was givin dome to a guy at supla."
wtf, suckin dicks for info. 

yeah bruh

Mar 31, 2013 @ 16:45
Leopard polo or island polo?
Leopard polo looks ugly as fuck to me, i copped the island polo and ima see if i can find a snakeskin polo from last year at a good price
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.