Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 29, 2013 @ 04:26 PM
RyandaGod

its just you. shoes and collab are real... you think its a co incidence these and the tnf have 3m... I think not
March 29, 2013 @ 04:28 PM
RyandaGod

muerte at this fucking idiot calling koston jason dill...

March 29, 2013 @ 04:30 PM
joseph_squared

Jason Dill in the crosses camp found on IG

this can't be real life
March 29, 2013 @ 04:30 PM
RyandaGod

im talking about the guy on the far RIGHT you idiot hahahaha
please tell me you aren't serious fuckboi...... 

just log the fuck off. kids like you make me want to sell all my supreme shit
March 29, 2013 @ 04:32 PM
0mar

^ i hope that fucking dude is kidding abot that being Jason Dill. Swear some of you kids  make me wanna quit.

On serious note, Misfits one of my favourite bands ever. And its pretty fucked to be getting resold merchandise at triple the price.

And if you buy misfits top cus of 'the font' or cus it's supreme, you need a reality check. Like, its not gonna bother me, but do you not feel retarded rocking that shit with no idea about the band? That's just crazy to me... but do you, its all good!
March 29, 2013 @ 04:35 PM
reggan

to yall saying the crosses camp wont be a sleeper.. Jason Dill in the crosses camp found on IG

bang bang
Jason Dill?

http://juicydistortion.tumblr.com/

March 29, 2013 @ 04:35 PM
skerr4

its just you. shoes and collab are real... you think its a co incidence these and the tnf have 3m... I think not
Nah not that they ain't real, I just think it would look better if it was plain or had a nike swoosh there.
March 29, 2013 @ 04:37 PM
cernio

they don't even look remotely alike..c'mon now bruh
March 29, 2013 @ 04:40 PM
jeasy3d

^ i hope that fucking dude is kidding abot that being Jason Dill. Swear some of you kids  make me wanna quit.

On serious note, Misfits one of my favourite bands ever. And its pretty fucked to be getting resold merchandise at triple the price.

And if you buy misfits top cus of 'the font' or cus it's supreme, you need a reality check. Like, its not gonna bother me, but do you not feel retarded rocking that shit with no idea about the band? That's just crazy to me... but do you, its all good!
I can say the same shit about the 3 6 mafia shirt. I grew up listening to them. Did I bitch about people wearing that shirt when I clearly know tons of you mofos don't know shirt about triple six. Dude gtfoh 
March 29, 2013 @ 04:41 PM
0mar

ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT PAUL RODRIGUEZ AS WELL?!?!
March 29, 2013 @ 04:42 PM
spenc

How many of you kids think about me on a daily basis. Then ask yourself how many of you do I think about. Enough said. Anyways... next nike collab, the volt (tennis ball) yellow, white/ red, and all blacks..... rumored to be around 1 hunna
these are really weak.
March 29, 2013 @ 04:43 PM
SilvioDante

LOL yeah they do. the only difference is the curly hair and how hes tilting his head back slightly

jason dill koston whatever yall need to chill smh
You one stupid fuckboy now prod is dill? Lol
March 29, 2013 @ 04:43 PM
0mar

I can say the same shit about the 3 6 mafia shirt. I grew up listening to them. Did I bitch about people wearing that shirt when I clearly know tons of you mofos don't know shirt about triple six. Dude gtfoh 
Fam, i ain't bitching. I'm saying do what you want. But I personally would feel like a dickhead rocking band merch (basically) of a band i have no clue about! And i find it odd that some people wouldn't. So quit crying juicy jerk.
March 29, 2013 @ 04:45 PM
RyandaGod

Fam, i ain't bitching. I'm saying do what you want. But I personally would feel like a dickhead rocking band merch (basically) of a band i have no clue about! And i find it odd that some people wouldn't. So quit crying juicy jerk.
Juicy Jerk......

March 29, 2013 @ 04:47 PM
0mar

funny aren't i. I was pretending he was in 3 6 cus he grew up with them.
March 29, 2013 @ 04:51 PM
jeasy3d

Juicy jerk?! Really. Dude kill yourself lame. You upset I can see it. Relax is just a shirt. You must be apart of the band because you taking it to heart 
March 29, 2013 @ 04:53 PM

Inactive

tony hawk lookin' ill in that crosses camp 
March 29, 2013 @ 04:54 PM
SnapCrackPop

misfits collab top right pic
Not a misfits fan so I definitely wouldn't get this...leave this collab for people who are actual fans 
March 29, 2013 @ 04:55 PM
apots

I got into New Order and Misfits way before the start of the season... permission to swag granted coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool
0mar

Juicy jerk?! Really. Dude kill yourself lame. You upset I can see it. Relax is just a shirt. You must be apart of the band because you taking it to heart 
haha, honestly I'm fine about the shirt. I was just saying i find it odd man. Like, you need to chill on the hostility bro. it's easter. eat an egg.
________

thats kids on dill's nuts and doesn't even know what he looks like. smfh
March 29, 2013 @ 05:05 PM
vafins

does anyone have the actual measurements for the small flip top box?

or can someone give me a idea of how big it is?
March 29, 2013 @ 05:14 PM
premecheez

fuck, this thread has been way too stupid lately. 
does nobody have any self control or pride anymore ? lol
before you carry on typing away your shallow, faceless insults and pathetic displays to prove you think you know more than the guy who posted above you, just take a second to think what youre doing, most likely by yourself 

not trying to be a condescending dick, just stating my observations. theres better things to do and better ways to be.
be decent people.

now click dat thumbs down..
March 29, 2013 @ 05:23 PM
jeasy3d

Those SBs are wack. 
March 29, 2013 @ 05:26 PM
chief

fuck those star basketball jerseys, i just got my hands on a split bball tank

will post pics when i get it

•••

March 29, 2013 @ 05:35 PM
vafins

it is as big as a 15mg block of magnesium

real helpful......... atleast Jason Dill is rocking that cross camp right?
March 29, 2013 @ 05:36 PM
Dom.Dom

Rating that misfits collab, almost wish I was a fan so I could justify buying it

"I just want to fuck bad bitches" - Dr. Dre

March 29, 2013 @ 05:36 PM
downbyone

Confirmed: Supreme x Tnf box logo hoodies

OF.M bangin on ya FM

March 29, 2013 @ 05:42 PM
jeasy3d

Confirmed: Supreme x Tnf box logo hoodies
This got to be an April fools joke or tell us your sources 
March 29, 2013 @ 05:43 PM
KiddCoast

haha, honestly I'm fine about the shirt. I was just saying i find it odd man. Like, you need to chill on the hostility bro. it's easter. eat an egg.
this nigga called him a juicy jerk lmaaaaoooooo

Twitter: @KiddCoast

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.