[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Mar 30, 2013 @ 21:15
so he gave accurate information, people praised him, and now people are flaming him? #pinoysfelloff
nigga i never gave fannypack props
i never listened to anybody on here. i just wait and see what drops.

oingo boingo

Mar 30, 2013 @ 21:17

oingo boingo

Mar 30, 2013 @ 21:20

oingo boingo

how much was the flag towel?
If someone wanted a Split Jersey (White/Navy), the BigPo would consider being so generous if say
someone would be so generous in return and the Stars BBall Jersey from this season ended up in the BigPo's hands.

Today's word.
Generosity. 

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Mar 30, 2013 @ 21:24

oingo boingo

Mar 30, 2013 @ 21:24
TNF is a pullover anorak/hoodie with a 3m box logo on the chest

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Mar 30, 2013 @ 21:26
TNF is a pullover anorak/hoodie with a 3m box logo on the chest
I wouldn't be surprised, they've been going for a more lightweight breeze-weather type of feel this season

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Mar 30, 2013 @ 21:26
IM STILL INTRIGUED BY THAT COACHES JACKET EARL WAS WEARING

E.B.I.M.B.I.B.

Mar 30, 2013 @ 21:30
Misfist collab has a longsleeve shirt

and its meh
Mar 30, 2013 @ 22:21

12 year old fuckboii trying to sell a cuffed beanie for 90 bills just so someone can take it to the pool?
PAHAHAHAHAH 
even the other 12 year old knows what's up...lol

EDIT: just noticed one of his tags was beaner, does this Aryan child hate half of the world...?
Mar 30, 2013 @ 22:31
its not a cuffed beanie. It's a 4 color beanie. you must be feeling stupid now.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

Mar 30, 2013 @ 22:35
Originally posted by Inactive User
I love how people are already saying their gonna cop the TNF without knowing what'll look like.
Or even to think they that swift. Favorite excuse......my cc declined 
Mar 30, 2013 @ 22:36
its not a cuffed beanie. It's a 4 color beanie. you must be feeling stupid now.
unless you're going to wear it without cuffing it then i'll continue to call it a cuffed beanie cause that's what it is..a cuffed beanie. I'm not going to let this get out of hand like those turds on the CDG fighting over what is a button down or what is a button up... 

EDIT: your logic is just because the pattern is different it completely changes the type of the beanie that it is...
(Invalid img)
looks the same to me...asswipe.
Mar 30, 2013 @ 22:48
does anyone  know the retail price for the cord coaches jacket?

bocks lowgo 416 سبحان @supnygungy | instagram

Mar 30, 2013 @ 23:06
Those nikes, wtf were they thinking?

OF.M bangin on ya FM

Mar 30, 2013 @ 23:19
Is it me or from wearing my F/W box logos for awhile and finally switching it up to my champion x stray rats hoodie for a change or just any other hoodie in general. When I put it on I immediately wanna take it off because it feels like dick compared to supreme f/w hoodies? like they're just weak... like they don't even ...well fuck, i'm sure a few of you dudes know what i'm talking about..

(inb4 downvotes cause there is nothing but haters on here)
Mar 30, 2013 @ 23:21
" data-post="3952230">
Those nikes, wtf were they thinking?
Word .. Pretty sure they will sell out quickly though.
Yeah sadly smh

OF.M bangin on ya FM

Mar 30, 2013 @ 23:53
Can anyone comment on the fit of the hanes tees? I know they're not thick material but hopefully the fit makes up for it.
Its 28 bucks, FOR 3 SHIRTS!!!  Just buy it before they sell out of your size.

But if you really need to know, its 28 bucks for 3 shirts. FUCK THE QUALITY! ITS SUPREME! 
Mar 30, 2013 @ 23:56
Small box on the back?
I think that's the back pack
I think that's the funniest thing I ever heard. 
Mar 31, 2013 @ 00:09
PCL tee 
PCL Crusher (black)
Camo towel
Eye pin
Leopard camp (red)
Bongo keychain
Denim 5 panel (pink)
Bling 5 panel (navy or teal) 
smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface

I'm not a hypebeast 

twitter.com/calmikaze • IG : @_calmikaze

Mar 31, 2013 @ 00:15
Is it me or from wearing my F/W box logos for awhile and finally switching it up to my champion x stray rats hoodie for a change or just any other hoodie in general. When I put it on I immediately wanna take it off because it feels like dick compared to supreme f/w hoodies? like they're just weak... like they don't even ...well fuck, i'm sure a few of you dudes know what i'm talking about..

(inb4 downvotes cause there is nothing but haters on here)
I downvoted, not because I'm a hater but because you sound like a faggot smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Mar 31, 2013 @ 00:16
He posted pictures back in February as well.

all of you before you knew it wasn't supreme......
Mar 31, 2013 @ 00:26
" data-post="3952275">
Best looking collab in my eye's.
Regret not buying it only because it was my first season and I did not know what it would be worth later. But other than that I would never wear a jacket with any form of animal print all over it.
Green is the only colorway that might make it
Mar 31, 2013 @ 00:32
Its fuckin hot out here in la, I want no dam north face jacket

fat boy need a 10 piece

Mar 31, 2013 @ 00:33
^you'd be surprised how many compliments I get on my yellow taxi nuptse, by far one of the best jackets I own (coming from an outerwear junkie). I can wear a t shirt + this jacket in 40 degree weather and stay completely warm. 
Mar 31, 2013 @ 00:38

12 year old fuckboii trying to sell a cuffed beanie for 90 bills just so someone can take it to the pool?
PAHAHAHAHAH 
even the other 12 year old knows what's up...lol

EDIT: just noticed one of his tags was beaner, does this Aryan child hate half of the world...?
Swag swag

oingo boingo

Mar 31, 2013 @ 00:38
^you'd be surprised how many compliments I get on my yellow taxi nuptse, by far one of the best jackets I own (coming from an outerwear junkie). I can wear a t shirt + this jacket in 40 degree weather and stay completely warm. 
yea i kno they dope but its fucken hot

fat boy need a 10 piece

Mar 31, 2013 @ 00:40
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck my bongo keychain broke

fat boy need a 10 piece

Mar 31, 2013 @ 00:42
Question.... Did anybody pick up the Herringbone Chinos and if so how are they? What's the quality?

www.twitter.com/Neonep

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.