March 28, 2013 @ 10:58 PM
Ayoma

suspended

Alright, all my orders from supreme has came through. One purchase I made back in 3/14/13 has not shipped. I got confirmation and tracking but tracking has not updated since that day. I email supreme about this issue and have not got a response. I checked my bank to see if I was ever credited, but no where to be found. My statement says the purchase of xxx amount was charged and completed. I, however, never received the item physically. For those of you who must know, it was a purchase for a tie dye shirt + striped beanie (which they sold out online now) & a hanes tee. At this point I just want my full refund. Why aren't they responding? I responded a week ago about a inquire for a wrong item shipped. They accommodated me very quickly on this matter and shipped the correct item the next day. if you've been following my post, they asked me to return the item. I did and everything was resolved. I don't understand how they can ignore another request of mine just minutes after my previous email.
On a different note, someone answer this please
March 28, 2013 @ 10:59 PM
RyandaGod

A dude can't get compliments? chill out b. Ryan- you're probably insecure like 99% of the dudes on here. here's a news flash for you. Buying expensive pyrex clothing won't get you any girls.
A dude giving another dude compliments on looking good is some faggot shit. I'm the farthest thing from insecure. I'm not hiding behind usernames, posting fake pics, posing as someone else like you lames. I keep it 100, put it all out there and could care less what people think. Try again fuckboy
oh, a 40 year old adult who has yet to hit puberty. 
That really the best you got? Just log off
March 28, 2013 @ 11:02 PM
kieranz

What's your list for the rest of the season.

For me it's:
Leopard Polo
Lemans Tank
Kennedy
Guns
Adios Snap
Towels + Pint Glass
Navy Kennedy
Green Paisley
PCL tee
Black Military Shorts
Watershsorts
Camo towel & Pint glass

FS: Utility Camo Camp - Supreme Vans Metallic Chukka

March 28, 2013 @ 11:07 PM
Ayoma

suspended

A dude can't get compliments? chill out b. Ryan- you're probably insecure like 99% of the dudes on here. here's a news flash for you. Buying expensive pyrex clothing won't get you any girls.
A dude giving another dude compliments on looking good is some faggot shit. I'm the farthest thing from insecure. I'm not hiding behind usernames, posting fake pics, posing as someone else like you lames. I keep it 100, put it all out there and could care less what people think. Try again fuckboy
oh, a 40 year old adult who has yet to hit puberty. 
That really the best you got? Just log off

I'm not intimidated by you, nor do I care for your insults. You obviously have not grown up since highschool (if you even got pass that), and it shows. We can continue exchanging comments like little girls and boys, or you can just take the loss and quit being a penis.
March 28, 2013 @ 11:10 PM
BOPE

^ take that shit to pm's and stop clogging up the thread my niggas cot damn
March 28, 2013 @ 11:17 PM
BobaTeaFett

wait hold on...so a dude giving a compliment on the looks of another dude is gay, so hating on a dude's look is what exactly? That's straight right? Your fucking logic blows my mind every time. The world you live in must be shit.
March 28, 2013 @ 11:18 PM
stanpreme

I know it's in the ballpark of $350 and I know I asked a little while back, but what was the retail of the harris tweed coach? 

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

March 28, 2013 @ 11:19 PM
kamikkazi

I know it's in the ballpark of $350 and I know I asked a little while back, but what was the retail of the harris tweed coach? 
$348 i believe
March 28, 2013 @ 11:22 PM
street lights

dude just called ryan a penis.........................
back to supreme, just got the knowledge reigns t and it is really nicely constructed. in my opinion it is worth the retail.

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

March 28, 2013 @ 11:23 PM
jeasy3d

Why are y'all even entertaining dude. He comes on here just to talk shit to people. Pay him no mind 
March 28, 2013 @ 11:24 PM
PrettyBozo

Woke up at 8:12 and saw all the bling logos sold out. Met up with a friend in line at the store and ended up getting the navy. I feel like the navy was the best color way, contrasts/matches the yellow in the logo perfectly. Don't understand the hate, it feels & looks good in person. First hoodie purchase, mainly got it to see how mediums actually fit me. They're smaller than I imagined, with a good warm wash & dry it would be perfect. On the fence on if I want to keep it or try and make a buck.

Nice J Crew shorts..
March 28, 2013 @ 11:25 PM
jeasy3d

back to supreme, just got the knowledge reigns t and it is really nicely constructed. in my opinion it is worth the retail.
What color. I should have copped the white when I had the chance. 
March 28, 2013 @ 11:28 PM
HWYS - Joey

Keep on keeping on.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

March 28, 2013 @ 11:28 PM
RyandaGod

dead.... and lol at not making it past high school. Assumptions are funny, especially when you couldn't be more wrong cool
March 28, 2013 @ 11:29 PM
jeasy3d

Woke up at 8:12 and saw all the bling logos sold out. Met up with a friend in line at the store and ended up getting the navy. I feel like the navy was the best color way, contrasts/matches the yellow in the logo perfectly. Don't understand the hate, it feels & looks good in person. First hoodie purchase, mainly got it to see how mediums actually fit me. They're smaller than I imagined, with a good warm wash & dry it would be perfect. On the fence on if I want to keep it or try and make a buck.

Nice J Crew shorts..
Hoodie looks better on person. 
March 28, 2013 @ 11:30 PM
itsgart

Nice J Crew shorts..
height/weight?

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

March 28, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
Stackies

Info on foot
March 28, 2013 @ 11:35 PM
chief

"I can't believe the iron snapback is just sitting"  -no one ever

•••

March 28, 2013 @ 11:37 PM
trip

lmfaoo dude i have ST and an SS account i know so much den you. If u dont believe me thats fine man.. 
What is your username on ST? pm me via ST.
March 28, 2013 @ 11:39 PM
street lights

What color. I should have copped the white when I had the chance.
went with black, wanted the white but it sold out when i went back.

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

March 28, 2013 @ 11:50 PM
the_mandarin

Anyone else surprised that the navy and red crosses camps are just sitting?

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

March 29, 2013 @ 12:02 AM
the_mandarin

You're prolly right haha

March 29, 2013 @ 12:06 AM
cherryblossom

Order processed and ready for ups, that overnight shippingcool
March 29, 2013 @ 12:06 AM
sweatpants$

this thread has been entertaining today...
March 29, 2013 @ 12:17 AM
ichigo81

Alright, all my orders from supreme has came through. One purchase I made back in 3/14/13 has not shipped. I got confirmation and tracking but tracking has not updated since that day. I email supreme about this issue and have not got a response. I checked my bank to see if I was ever credited, but no where to be found. My statement says the purchase of xxx amount was charged and completed. I, however, never received the item physically. For those of you who must know, it was a purchase for a tie dye shirt + striped beanie (which they sold out online now) & a hanes tee. At this point I just want my full refund. Why aren't they responding? I responded a week ago about a inquire for a wrong item shipped. They accommodated me very quickly on this matter and shipped the correct item the next day. if you've been following my post, they asked me to return the item. I did and everything was resolved. I don't understand how they can ignore another request of mine just minutes after my previous email.
On a different note, someone answer this please
Item was lost by ups( happened to me fall 09) ,emailed them and got refund....file a complaint with ups and they will put a " tracer" on the package,email/call supreme and be as polite as you can( trust me been buying preme for a while, niggas in shipping remember your name/ordering information), 
good luck
edit: also contact your cc company to let them know the problem, so they can temporarily refund money back/dispute with supreme... You usually have thirty days to dispute charges
March 29, 2013 @ 12:20 AM
paulywalnuts

no, i expect them to be slept on and then end up going for +$100 like the paisley camps
paisley camps were not slept on...

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

March 29, 2013 @ 12:25 AM
DJPrep

no, i expect them to be slept on and then end up going for +$100 like the paisley camps
Yea....idk what these new guys are talking about trying to talk themselves into the crosses camp. Paisley camp sold out within minutes and wasnt in the preview. Not even close to the situation going on with the crosses. smh
March 29, 2013 @ 12:25 AM
slytendencies

Yes my thoughts exactly
March 29, 2013 @ 12:34 AM
vis

the paisley hoodie was the only one that sat more than a few days
March 29, 2013 @ 12:40 AM
the_mandarin

Yea....idk what these new guys are talking about trying to talk themselves into the crosses camp. Paisley camp sold out within minutes and wasnt in the preview. Not even close to the situation going on with the crosses. smh
I'm not saying I want the crosses camp. I'm just surprised that anything with a box logo on it that isn't incredibly horrendous hasn't sold out already. The paisley camps were hot though. Wish I wasn't a broke high schooler back then.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.