glasstables

ITT: we post pics to get bagged by men 
March 28, 2013 @ 09:49 PM
Mazinger

goth ninjas like me real comfortable with that kind of stuff

#fearitself
March 28, 2013 @ 09:50 PM
pattshreds

On the fence about that Levis jacket..... That shit is hard! I'm surprised that it isn't sold out. What are ya'll doing? Oh I forgot most of you children can't afford something like that. When I was your age I couldn't either.
I was gonna reply to your comment with the second half of your comment. Lol.

Still $250 is a bit pricey. If it was like $198 I'd probably get it.

On another note, got 3 pullovers and 3 crosses caps.
"$250 is too expensive for a nice jacket so i spent $492 on screen printed sweatshirts and hats."

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

March 28, 2013 @ 10:05 PM
dylspickle

Anyone have the image of what hasn't been released yet?
March 28, 2013 @ 10:07 PM
KiddCoast

What's your list for the rest of the season.

For me it's:
Leopard Polo
Lemans Tank
Kennedy
Guns
Adios Snap
Towels + Pint Glass
matador shirt
purple stars jersey
black bball jersey
bw floral crusher
black angler
green denim 5 panel
bronze schminx
green devils point
black bamboo shirt
black athletic hooded top
black crosses shorts
Guatemal Camp
PCL Tee
Peacoat
Split Oxford depending on situation when it drops

Twitter: @KiddCoast

March 28, 2013 @ 10:08 PM
mcnugget

eye pin next week.

and its gone

March 28, 2013 @ 10:16 PM
RyandaGod

you're a good looking dude

and your point is? who cares... for all you know ayoma is a girl or is comfortable with his own sexuality enough to say a statement like that... don't sit there and tell me you don't think ryan gosling isn't a good looking dude.

god damn son, you went from being a maid cleaning houses to cop supreme to making faggot ass statements like this ? confused
March 28, 2013 @ 10:20 PM
pattshreds

Anyone have the image of what hasn't been released yet?

Thank Shark

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

March 28, 2013 @ 10:21 PM
Ayoma

suspended

A dude can't get compliments? chill out b. Ryan- you're probably insecure like 99% of the dudes on here. here's a news flash for you. Buying expensive pyrex clothing won't get you any girls.
March 28, 2013 @ 10:25 PM
corkybucher

you're a good looking dude

and your point is? who cares... for all you know ayoma is a girl or is comfortable with his own sexuality enough to say a statement like that... don't sit there and tell me you don't think ryan gosling isn't a good looking dude.

god damn son, you went from being a maid cleaning houses to cop supreme to making faggot ass statements like this ? 
don't call other people fag's when you're the real faggot.

WTB White flyknit trainers sz 8.5/9

March 28, 2013 @ 10:30 PM
asapraq

A dude can't get compliments? chill out b. Ryan- you're probably insecure like 99% of the dudes on here. here's a news flash for you. Buying expensive pyrex clothing won't get you any girls.
nah gtfoh dude posted up fit pics and you commented on his looks
take the L and try not to do it again
March 28, 2013 @ 10:31 PM
professormexico

"Yo, you makin' faggot ass statements like this dude good lookin'...shut up, post a pic of your face so I can see if u prettier than me...PYREX BEEN TRILL"

March 28, 2013 @ 10:31 PM
protoscum1990

DSCF0791 by scumshytproto, on Flickr
happy i was able to get off of work to get to supny in time to cop the last black crosses.....but i swear certain pieces are made for each other
camp doesn't look bad next to that shirt. I just don't know if i can see myself wearing it with anything else.
It could go really nice with a white tee and the cross shorts
ever hear of the term overmatching?
I didn't want to come off as a hater but I felt the same way. Too matchy matchy is wack IMO
ok so if your hat and shirt match its overmatching?i think your taking tht wrd too serious because its not.if thts the case i guess you cant wear a cdg2 crusher wit the cdg2 box logo shirt cuz thtll be overmatching.i can understand if my whole outfit was this same color combo but its a shirt and hat.lets be serious here.unless you dont care about matching and dress simple af then yea i guess but tht term is becoming like "hypebeast".at first glance if yu catch someone wearing yeezys some people would be quick to call em a hypebeast not knowing thts prob their fav shoe for personal preference.i value opinions dont get me wrong but it just sounds funny to me 
March 28, 2013 @ 10:33 PM
bostonstrangler

I can't tell if the leopard polo is some corny, sad-man shit or if it is cool

FS CROSSES TEE BLACK, PAISLEY L/S BURGUNDY, CHAMPIONSHIP JERSEY WHITE, JFK SHIRT NAVY

March 28, 2013 @ 10:33 PM
mrteebonilla

deadass though that was borderline homo (i have nothing against gay ppl)
just admit it
it had nothing to do with the clothes at all

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

March 28, 2013 @ 10:37 PM
dschmiz

What's your list for the rest of the season.

For me it's:
Leopard Polo
Lemans Tank
Kennedy
Guns
Adios Snap
Towels + Pint Glass
Split Oxford
Tank
Watershorts
TNF Collab
Raft cool
March 28, 2013 @ 10:44 PM
RyandaGod

exactly.... you kids can't stop thinking about me or looking at my pics on IG still? Damn looks like someone is too relevant. cool
March 28, 2013 @ 10:44 PM
jeasy3d

March 28, 2013 @ 10:45 PM
asapraq

exactly.... you kids can't stop thinking about me or looking at my pics on IG still? Damn looks like someone is too relevant.
nah i wasnt talking about you b... you lame as shit 
March 28, 2013 @ 10:46 PM
Ayoma

suspended

dude seem down cus he has been a victim of cyber bullying and possibly bullying in real life. Dude need some encouragement so I realistically commented on my thoughts. Apparently most of you f'ed up his confident prior to my appearance on this forum. It may just be the internet, but feelings still get hurt around here. Some of you need to take a hard look at yourself and ponder whether you deserve a place on this already polluted earth.
March 28, 2013 @ 10:49 PM
RyandaGod

A dude giving another dude compliments on looking good is some faggot shit. I'm the farthest thing from insecure. I'm not hiding behind usernames, posting fake pics, posing as someone else like you lames. I keep it 100, put it all out there and could care less what people think. Try again fuckboy
March 28, 2013 @ 10:49 PM
asapraq

that black nail polish tho
March 28, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
acompanion

Whoever copped the bongo keychain...you already know that logo is going to last a day, protect ya self. Tape it or something. 

8( x x )8

March 28, 2013 @ 10:51 PM
mrteebonilla

S/O to nybackpack though comin through wit that info cool

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

March 28, 2013 @ 10:54 PM
flicyourbic

Wussp HB character
March 28, 2013 @ 10:54 PM
jeasy3d

that black nail polish tho
Yeah that's sus. This might be preview of tnf jacket.  Well minus the jacket
March 28, 2013 @ 10:55 PM
Ayoma

suspended

A dude giving another dude compliments on looking good is some faggot shit. I'm the farthest thing from insecure. I'm not hiding behind usernames, posting fake pics, posing as someone else like you lames. I keep it 100, put it all out there and could care less what people think. Try again fuckboy
oh, a 40 year old adult who has yet to hit puberty. 
March 28, 2013 @ 10:57 PM
downbyone

That rubber logo camp

OF.M bangin on ya FM

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.