[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

March 22, 2013 @ 13:48:38
anyone post a fit pic for a  cdg coaches?
i seen a few...every single one looked goofy...gusset shirt or loop collar was the way to go on this collab
How do you mean goofy? It's got the same print as the loop and the shirting liner. Considering all the features at that price point, I'd say the coach was the go-to piece of the collab.

To each his own though smokeyface
March 22, 2013 @ 14:05:45
Hows the sizing on the Champion jacket?
I bought a size Large and im hoping its not going to look terrible.
I do plan on layering a hoodie under it too. Do they run small/big?
Still havent seen a fit picture aside from that little azn girl.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

March 22, 2013 @ 14:06:47
March 22, 2013 @ 14:10:09
I would buy those spitfires, but they're not Bones stf so they won't really last me much  . I believe these were park burners. 
just dont try and have a longest powerslide competition and you will be fine its not like the flatspot will stay there

doesn't change the fact that bones are superior doe smokeyface

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

March 22, 2013 @ 14:16:04
Y'all think y'all have the swiftness. When that Northface drop this will be me all day
March 22, 2013 @ 14:23:07
So my order never went the ups facility. Which dick head that works at the warehouse stole my pants? Any tips? I emailed supreme anyone know how long they usally take to respond?
March 22, 2013 @ 14:25:04
So my order never went the ups facility. Which dick head that works at the warehouse stole my pants? Any tips? I emailed supreme anyone know how long they usally take to respond?
give it 5 days before you ask about it

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

March 22, 2013 @ 14:25:40
SMH the way he got taken out...

But what a fucking shot. US Marine sniper school don gud.

Lillyhammer

March 22, 2013 @ 14:27:22
its been one day cuhs, give it time.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

March 22, 2013 @ 14:32:14
Originally posted by Inactive User
Does anyone know what year this tee was released? 

I've had it for probably close to 10 years, maybe more. Can't remember where or when I got it. Hope someone can drop some knowledge.

March 22, 2013 @ 14:33:41
Na bruh label was created 3/18 it's 3/22. I've already got packages from days after. 
March 22, 2013 @ 14:35:51
Na bruh label was created 3/18 it's 3/22. I've already got packages from days after. 
ohh i thought it was an order from yesterday. it can take 3-5 days to leave supreme so give it another day or 2 before you contact them.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

March 22, 2013 @ 14:38:25
ok thats 4 days wait till tomorrow

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

March 22, 2013 @ 14:39:54
ohh i thought it was an order from yesterday. it can take 3-5 days to leave supreme so give it another day or 2 before you contact them.

It's was during supremeXCDG collab I made 4 orders and one of the tracking numbers says that it contains to packages and only one of them came. Appreciate the response. Ups just left my house again with no package. Nigga is heated
March 22, 2013 @ 14:40:32
SMH the way he got taken out...

But what a fucking shot. US Marine sniper school don gud.
??????

What the fuck? Do half of you know about cuban missle crisis, bay of pigs invasion, eastern europe, etc

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

March 22, 2013 @ 14:43:08
bones stf>spitfire all day. im allways doing powerslides.
March 22, 2013 @ 14:48:01
ok thats 4 days wait till tomorrow
Thanks bro ill test my patience and wait till Monday. My shit from yesterday will b there by then so I'm hoping they send a nigga his camo pants
March 22, 2013 @ 14:58:12
My label created on 3/19 didn't update overnight either. I want my pocket tee and bar stripe tee today but I'm waiting till Tuesday to phone them. My order from yesterday is actually slated to arrive today though... Someone messing up.  
March 22, 2013 @ 15:07:58
and then here is how it fits, XL I am 6'3 and around 190.
the tee itself i'm not sold on but the fit is good du. faded tags on a new tee are disappointing though.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 22, 2013 @ 15:19:29
Would it be fair to put up a DS acid green box logp in medium for 220? and a ds large white kate moss tee for 120? and a DS black medium 36 mafia for 85? And a mavy cdg camp from last season for 100? and a DS navy ottoman jacket  for 180 in a medium? not too sure on the prices.
Unless a person's hella into the whole acid green color, most people would only be willing to pay around retail or less for an acid green box logo. You can find a black, navy, or grey for $200, and those colors undoubtedly shit on acid green.

A black 3 6 mafia tees sell for $65 - $70, but haven't seen any in a while, so you might be able to do $85.

A navy CDG for $100 actually doesn't seem too bad, most I've seen were just a bit over $100.
March 22, 2013 @ 15:21:42
Does anyone know what they have at Supreme NYC friend is going on the weekend for vacation. I know S/S 13 but I'm looking for accessories,stickers, tees and hoodies. Thanks for the help. 
March 22, 2013 @ 15:23:50
Call the shop, they'll tell you what they have over the phone. 

Just be polite and don't expect to hear the entire store's stock rattled off
March 22, 2013 @ 15:24:23
definitely.  thousands per size, per color.   maybe 1000 medium, 750 large and XL.  something like that would be my guess.  
almost everything that supreme makes isnt  "limited" they make short runs of things so they arnt stuck with the things that nobody wants to buy.
you didn't list small. do they not make smalls? I've always assumed they just sell out quick
They only stock smalls in japan, very rarely they do it in ldn/ny/la
March 22, 2013 @ 15:37:58
smh the FTP fitted sold out but the tiger S sat last season

March 22, 2013 @ 15:38:38
Did anyone get a Spring/Summer catolog with any of their purchases?
Ive bought from all the drops and didnt get one.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

March 22, 2013 @ 15:39:20
champion restock, go!
March 22, 2013 @ 15:41:10
Is someone registered at strictly supreme and could invite me?
March 22, 2013 @ 15:46:15
Did anyone get a Spring/Summer catolog with any of their purchases?
Ive bought from all the drops and didnt get one.
I don't think anyone has. Haven't seen any around IG, here, or Facebook.
March 22, 2013 @ 15:46:19
^ Don't get that wrong, I'm not one of those swagfag dickriders, I'm just temporarily staying in the US until June and I really want to hang on to Supreme afterwards. I think Strictly Supreme would be a great help. Otherwise I have to look out for rapers on ebay everytime something drops and  that would suck dick.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x