[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Mar 29, 2013 @ 15:51
Restock navy xl bling. Just copped

BleztONE

Mar 29, 2013 @ 16:11
Bling Navy XL restock GO!

2Ps

Mar 29, 2013 @ 16:11
How many of you kids think about me on a daily basis. Then ask yourself how many of you do I think about. Enough said. Anyways... next nike collab, the volt (tennis ball) yellow, white/ red, and all blacks..... rumored to be around 1 hunna
Mar 29, 2013 @ 16:12
^ im fuccin wit em!

2Ps

Mar 29, 2013 @ 16:14
^ im fuccin wit em!
yeah? I dunnoooo. too stan smith like for me. MAYBE the white/ red colorway, but that'd be it. And that prolly won't happen for me
Mar 29, 2013 @ 16:16
Mar 29, 2013 @ 16:16
^ im fuccin wit em!
yeah? I dunnoooo. too stan smith like for me. MAYBE the white/ red colorway, but that'd be it. And that prolly won't happen for me
theyre just a plain Nike. Will look good with a lot of different fits

2Ps

Mar 29, 2013 @ 16:17
dat 3m and detail might make it coppable for me smokeyface
Mar 29, 2013 @ 16:22
Liberty fit:

Mar 29, 2013 @ 16:22
dat 3m and detail might make it coppable for me
That and it says supreme on tha back haa! they got that OG puma silhouette too

2Ps

Mar 29, 2013 @ 16:24
That picture of the back looks off to me, the 'supreme' writing... maybe it's just me
Mar 29, 2013 @ 16:26
its just you. shoes and collab are real... you think its a co incidence these and the tnf have 3m... I think not
Mar 29, 2013 @ 16:28
muerte at this fucking idiot calling koston jason dill...

Mar 29, 2013 @ 16:30
 Jason Dill in the crosses camp found on IG

this can't be real life
Mar 29, 2013 @ 16:30
im talking about the guy on the far RIGHT you idiot hahahaha
please tell me you aren't serious fuckboi...... 

just log the fuck off. kids like you make me want to sell all my supreme shit
Mar 29, 2013 @ 16:32
^ i hope that fucking dude is kidding abot that being Jason Dill. Swear some of you kids  make me wanna quit.

On serious note, Misfits one of my favourite bands ever. And its pretty fucked to be getting resold merchandise at triple the price.

And if you buy misfits top cus of 'the font' or cus it's supreme, you need a reality check. Like, its not gonna bother me, but do you not feel retarded rocking that shit with no idea about the band? That's just crazy to me... but do you, its all good!
Mar 29, 2013 @ 16:35
to yall saying the crosses camp wont be a sleeper.. Jason Dill in the crosses camp found on IG

bang bang
Jason Dill?

http://juicydistortion.tumblr.com/

Mar 29, 2013 @ 16:35
its just you. shoes and collab are real... you think its a co incidence these and the tnf have 3m... I think not
Nah not that they ain't real, I just think it would look better if it was plain or had a nike swoosh there.
Mar 29, 2013 @ 16:37
they don't even look remotely alike..c'mon now bruh
Mar 29, 2013 @ 16:40
^ i hope that fucking dude is kidding abot that being Jason Dill. Swear some of you kids  make me wanna quit.

On serious note, Misfits one of my favourite bands ever. And its pretty fucked to be getting resold merchandise at triple the price.

And if you buy misfits top cus of 'the font' or cus it's supreme, you need a reality check. Like, its not gonna bother me, but do you not feel retarded rocking that shit with no idea about the band? That's just crazy to me... but do you, its all good!
I can say the same shit about the 3 6 mafia shirt. I grew up listening to them. Did I bitch about people wearing that shirt when I clearly know tons of you mofos don't know shirt about triple six. Dude gtfoh 
Mar 29, 2013 @ 16:41
ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT PAUL RODRIGUEZ AS WELL?!?!
Mar 29, 2013 @ 16:42
How many of you kids think about me on a daily basis. Then ask yourself how many of you do I think about. Enough said. Anyways... next nike collab, the volt (tennis ball) yellow, white/ red, and all blacks..... rumored to be around 1 hunna
these are really weak.
Mar 29, 2013 @ 16:43
LOL yeah they do. the only difference is the curly hair and how hes tilting his head back slightly

jason dill koston whatever yall need to chill smh
You one stupid fuckboy now prod is dill? Lol

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Mar 29, 2013 @ 16:43

I can say the same shit about the 3 6 mafia shirt. I grew up listening to them. Did I bitch about people wearing that shirt when I clearly know tons of you mofos don't know shirt about triple six. Dude gtfoh 
Fam, i ain't bitching. I'm saying do what you want. But I personally would feel like a dickhead rocking band merch (basically) of a band i have no clue about! And i find it odd that some people wouldn't. So quit crying juicy jerk.
Mar 29, 2013 @ 16:45
Fam, i ain't bitching. I'm saying do what you want. But I personally would feel like a dickhead rocking band merch (basically) of a band i have no clue about! And i find it odd that some people wouldn't. So quit crying juicy jerk.
Juicy Jerk......

Mar 29, 2013 @ 16:47
funny aren't i. I was pretending he was in 3 6 cus he grew up with them.
Mar 29, 2013 @ 16:51
Juicy jerk?! Really. Dude kill yourself lame. You upset I can see it. Relax is just a shirt. You must be apart of the band because you taking it to heart 

Inactive User

Mar 29, 2013 @ 16:53
tony hawk lookin' ill in that crosses camp 
Mar 29, 2013 @ 16:54
misfits collab top right pic
Not a misfits fan so I definitely wouldn't get this...leave this collab for people who are actual fans 
Mar 29, 2013 @ 16:55
I got into New Order and Misfits way before the start of the season... permission to swag granted smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.