[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Mar 28, 2013 @ 17:27
On the fence about that Levis jacket..... That shit is hard! I'm surprised that it isn't sold out. What are ya'll doing? Oh I forgot most of you children can't afford something like that. When I was your age I couldn't either.
So what is keeping you "on the fence" if it isn't funds/price?
It's more so of a need thing. Like do I really need that jacket? Do I have space for it? I have so much shit in my closet though.

www.twitter.com/Neonep

Mar 28, 2013 @ 17:28
On the fence about that Levis jacket..... That shit is hard! I'm surprised that it isn't sold out. What are ya'll doing? Oh I forgot most of you children can't afford something like that. When I was your age I couldn't either.
cool story bro. that jacket is ass
I don't see how any man above the age of 21 wouldn't wear that jacket.

www.twitter.com/Neonep

Mar 28, 2013 @ 17:31
What did I tell ya. what I said drop, dropped. Do NOT ever doubt me again, punks.
aiiiight, so TNF email monday?  

PS, many ppl knew what's going to drop by mon/tues but then other random items like Devil's Point and PCL crusher and split oxford were thrown into the rumor mill so I wasn't going to post what I heard.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Mar 28, 2013 @ 17:31
Liking the acid camp in blue
rubber logo camp black
a towel 
basquiat collab
And hopefully that military peacoat makes it to sale and if they drop sunglasses again
Done with season
Mar 28, 2013 @ 17:33
So what is keeping you "on the fence" if it isn't funds/price?
It's more so of a need thing. Like do I really need that jacket? Do I have space for it? I have so much shit in my closet though.
I can get behind that. I would have bought too if I already didn't have an LVC Type 1. The price is actually decent.
Mar 28, 2013 @ 17:33
Babylon or bling hoodie?
Mar 28, 2013 @ 17:35
What did I tell ya. what I said drop, dropped. Do NOT ever doubt me again, punks.

PS, many ppl knew what's going to drop by mon/tues but then other random items like Devil's Point and PCL crusher and split oxford were thrown into the rumor mill so I wasn't going to post what I heard.
collab next week forsure. clarks or summer tees.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

Mar 28, 2013 @ 17:38

Too early for summer tees
Mar 28, 2013 @ 17:39
@itsjem

E-mail Supreme. They will take forever to reply but it will get done.

Call your bank too and tell them to reverse the transaction to expedite it.
Mar 28, 2013 @ 17:40

spring tees

Mar 28, 2013 @ 17:40
number to cancel order??
 can someone help me out
(212) 219-0175
Mar 28, 2013 @ 17:42
@itsjem

E-mail Supreme. They will take forever to reply but it will get done.

Call your bank too and tell them to reverse the transaction to expedite it.
hold onto your horses, make sure they havent shipped it off yet. Called to cancel but it was already w/ ups
Mar 28, 2013 @ 17:45
cool story bro. that jacket is ass
I don't see how any man above the age of 21 wouldn't wear that jacket.
I actually agree the jacket is mad nice but college student and I have a jacket so similar maybe in olive.... but the black is perf

Tad Ghostal

Mar 28, 2013 @ 17:45
Typo?

shop@supremenewyork.com
Mar 28, 2013 @ 17:46

spring tees
Bingo. Just wait till you see what they've got. You guys are gonna go nuts, one way or another smokeyface
Mar 28, 2013 @ 17:47
confirm release

bongo keychain
cross cap
bling hoodie
GT 5 panel
bedford 5 pocket pants
levi type 1 jacket
split shirt

Your welcome g
must suck to be so wrong
Mar 28, 2013 @ 17:49
Just got a personal email from supreme customer service that my bling hoodie is going to be stitched. Haters slept
Is it pink?

nahh, teal smokeyface

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Mar 28, 2013 @ 17:49
Just got a personal email from supreme customer service that my bling hoodie is going to be stitched. Haters slept
Is it pink?

nahh, teal smokeyface

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Mar 28, 2013 @ 17:50
this joint growing on me doe

marry em, bury em, leave the kids at the aquarium

Mar 28, 2013 @ 17:51
Still waiting on that angler... 
THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: If you are over the age of 23 and purchased a "bling hoodie" you should immediately kill yourself. I repeat, if you are over the age of 23 and purchased a "bling hoodie" you should immediately kill yourself.
lol you're mad because you weren't swift enough 

:0

confirm release

bongo keychain
cross cap
bling hoodie
levi type 1 jacket
Island polo

Your welcome g
must suck to be so wrong
Please tell me how I'm wrong. You blind, negro?

Mar 28, 2013 @ 17:52

spring tees
Bingo. Just wait till you see what they've got. You guys are gonna go nuts, one way or another 
Last years mid-season tees were ass.  Arabic was decent

Mar 28, 2013 @ 17:54
this joint growing on me doe
Extremely dope.  With some chinos/shorts is perfect for summer.  

Mar 28, 2013 @ 18:01
I don't really like camp caps but that crosses black colourway is so so so clean
Mar 28, 2013 @ 18:01
Would be better if the colorblock were 3/4 of the way down and not half/half. There are better colorblock oxfords out there.
Mar 28, 2013 @ 18:16
number to cancel order??
 can someone help me out
what is with the cancellations every week?  what do you kids do, get all hyped with mom's cc and post here how swift you are then realize you spent more on clothing than you make in 3 months?
Mar 28, 2013 @ 18:20
number to cancel order??
 can someone help me out
what is with the cancellations every week?  what do you kids do, get all hyped with mom's cc and post here how swift you are then realize you spent more on clothing than you make in 3 months?
exactly... smokeyface
Mar 28, 2013 @ 18:26
Mar 28, 2013 @ 18:37
Anyone who wants a bling logo be on the look out. All these cats canceling their order for whatever reason 
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.