[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Mar 28, 2013 @ 18:40
the Schott Perfecto is almost $850 american on the Japanese site...wow...

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Mar 28, 2013 @ 18:42
Teal melange camp is growing on me, looks like a great summer cap.

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Mar 28, 2013 @ 18:44
Black Satin Came in might actually keep it especially since wifey is tellin me too 

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Mar 28, 2013 @ 18:47
what is with the cancellations every week?  what do you kids do, get all hyped with mom's cc and post here how swift you are then realize you spent more on clothing than you make in 3 months?
I ordered my crosses camp cap and then I realized I didn't want it anymore and if It werent able to cancel than its all good on't use my moms credit card she doesn't even own one she and my father 
Filed for bankruptcy a year or 2 ago. So stfu talking bout 3 months pay fuck u lame Talking shit. Don't worry what I do with my money

"Don't worry what I do with my money"

*Posts picture of his money in hopes that people worry what he does with it*

That $300 in an envelope can't even buy you a nice watch fuckboi
Mar 28, 2013 @ 18:48
what is with the cancellations every week?  what do you kids do, get all hyped with mom's cc and post here how swift you are then realize you spent more on clothing than you make in 3 months?
I ordered my crosses camp cap and then I realized I didn't want it anymore and if It werent able to cancel than its all good on't use my moms credit card she doesn't even own one she and my father 
Filed for bankruptcy a year or 2 ago. So stfu talking bout 3 months pay fuck u lame Talking shit. Don't worry what I do with my money

damn look @ dis niga stackin dat paper he a member of da superior bourgoise 4 sure keep rolln in dat civic fam

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

Mar 28, 2013 @ 18:49
Tony, why are you calling your 15 year old girlfriend of three weeks wifey?
Mar 28, 2013 @ 18:49

only the lamest/corniest/most insecure niggas take pictures of their money. Probably your rent money too son

Twitter: @KiddCoast

Mar 28, 2013 @ 18:50
edit:  nevermind didn't read that right

still shouldn't be putting your parents business out like that 

ever heard of a bank account?  it's how adults store their money...

Mar 28, 2013 @ 18:51
Lol if you're gonna try and flex some pictures of cash online, at least put up a stack.
Mar 28, 2013 @ 18:52

I couldn't care less about what you do with your money, it's obvious that your parents taught you their spending habits.  It would just be nice to see this thread with more quality posts and less having to teach kids how to cancel an order they just made and got scared of.
Mar 28, 2013 @ 18:55
you should've helped your parents pay their debt instead of spending it all on camp caps
Mar 28, 2013 @ 18:55
lol at the tags in front of the money
Mar 28, 2013 @ 18:58
I'm not made of money nor am I tryna flaunt.  Only reason that was brought up because he insulted me saying oh that's too much to spend etccc. I'm just saying if there are kids here using their parents cards who fucking cares either u mad that they can spend whatever or at their age u were unable to buy such pricey shit. Who cares just stop talking shit behind the computer. 
Jem, you care. That's why you took the picture, and that's why you're currently taking an L.
Mar 28, 2013 @ 18:59
Lol what's the BIN
Taking trades?
Mar 28, 2013 @ 19:01

DSCF0791 by scumshytproto, on Flickr
happy i was able to get off of work to get to supny in time to cop the last black crosses.....but i swear certain pieces are made for each other
Mar 28, 2013 @ 19:02
Anyone who wants a bling logo be on the look out. All these cats canceling their order for whatever reason 
Most likely eBay resellers that have seen the light and realized they'll be lucky to make $10 after 10 percent BIN fees and paypal fees.

Screen print wont last on that bling hoodie, it'll start cracking after a minute, that and the fact its SS weight so it's much thinner in terms of quality, and who wants to wear hoodies in summer anyway.

FW hoodies are the only ones worth the price that last. Hella thick and warm and a fat stitched patch that lasts for years.
Anyone got a tan chip camo camp they're trying to move? (non-rape)
Been on a hunt but can't find one
Lol what's the BIN
Taking trades?
i got a VNDS 100 dollar bill. no trades.
Mar 28, 2013 @ 19:08
bling box logo shuld of stayed on the shirt...tht hoodie looks so bad.but if yu copped rock tht shyt!! just my opinion
Mar 28, 2013 @ 19:09
Anyone got a tan chip camo camp they're trying to move? (non-rape)
Been on a hunt but can't find one

I just sold one for $80
Mar 28, 2013 @ 19:10
Give me the L guys I want the paint Gif where he's unsure what letter to pick up
Mar 28, 2013 @ 19:11
at the very least, now i got a black hoodie size M to rock underneath my football jersey on cold spring mornings....shit is gonna look nice...

Mar 28, 2013 @ 19:13
Yup dude caught feelings, put up money pics. Dude you asking for a L
Mar 28, 2013 @ 19:18
To cop the crosses camp or not? hmm.
Mar 28, 2013 @ 19:26
lol at this jackass tagging money 
Mar 28, 2013 @ 19:31

Mar 28, 2013 @ 19:31
Guess I'm saving up some more money for next week!! 
Mar 28, 2013 @ 19:37
Black Satin Came in might actually keep it especially since wifey is tellin me too 
I remember my first piece of ass...

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Mar 28, 2013 @ 19:45
bling hoodie would have been nice with a small left chest gold metal logo. 
Mar 28, 2013 @ 19:46
Anyone who wants a bling logo be on the look out. All these cats canceling their order for whatever reason 
Most likely eBay resellers that have seen the light and realized they'll be lucky to make $10 after 10 percent BIN fees and paypal fees.

Screen print wont last on that bling hoodie, it'll start cracking after a minute, that and the fact its SS weight so it's much thinner in terms of quality, and who wants to wear hoodies in summer anyway.

FW hoodies are the only ones worth the price that last. Hella thick and warm and a fat stitched patch that lasts for years.
you sir are wrong, i have a handful of older screen printed hoodies that have been washed multiple times and there's NO cracking. and ss hoodies are great.. its nice to have some lighter hoodies. 

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.