[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Mar 27, 2013 @ 18:50
Sup nerds, just stopping by here for u clueless fcks that the crosses camp cap comes out tomorrow.. kk? bye

"I just want to fuck bad bitches" - Dr. Dre

Mar 27, 2013 @ 18:57
Backpack gave info about TNF and about crosses camp cap.. Yet still hate? Then everyone moans there's no drop info or leaked pics..
this is the reason why ppl like BK left and why HB is always in the dark about drops

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Mar 27, 2013 @ 19:00
Rest assured I will still be bringing drop info tomorrow despite last week's thumbs
Mar 27, 2013 @ 19:04
^around what time if u don't mind sharing
Mar 27, 2013 @ 19:05
im 19 thou like you said even if its an extra 20 dollars etc it adds up.
while im young and working and taking classes to prepare for my future why not flip some shit if its flippable.

the money goes to living expenses, or to take my GF out or even help my mom out in small ways soo its nice.
Keep that hustle mentality cause you might need it later. Life after college can have its ups and downs financially, but if you know how to grind you make it work.

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. Please destroy all copies of the original message.

Mar 27, 2013 @ 19:10
Rest assured I will still be bringing drop info tomorrow despite last week's thumbs
Don't bite the shark that feeds you
Mar 27, 2013 @ 19:10
Remember last week when i spelled out 75% of the drop and it got thumbs down and everyone ignored it?

Guess what I'm not doing tomorrow. Lol
i wouldnt either fuck that

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Mar 27, 2013 @ 19:21
didnt notice that the adidos mutha hat came in denim too http://www.supremenewyork.jp/shop/hats/adios-5-panel/denim

Mar 27, 2013 @ 19:23
anyone have any tricks that I can do so I can miss school lol? I'm not trying to miss this drop. 
Mar 27, 2013 @ 19:24
anyone have any tricks that I can do so I can miss school lol? I'm not trying to miss this drop. 
you dont even know whats dropping....

Mar 27, 2013 @ 19:25

Last week I was sick the last 2 days of school and then the drop was weak as hell. Just go in a bit later.
Mar 27, 2013 @ 19:25
you dont even know whats dropping....
if its something good I don't want to miss it, regardless i'm not trying to go to school anyways. 
Mar 27, 2013 @ 19:26

Last week I was sick the last 2 days of school and then the drop was weak as hell. Just go in a bit later.
yeah, forget it might as well wait. 
Mar 27, 2013 @ 19:30
when do boxlogos drop

they dropped today bro. http://sneakerprestige.com/Supreme-Box-Logo-Pullover-Hoody-Black-P2940623.aspx
Mar 27, 2013 @ 19:31
2 banana's and a liter of sprite......... you will be sick and you will miss school

Tad Ghostal

Mar 27, 2013 @ 19:32
^or a gallon of milk haha
Mar 27, 2013 @ 19:36
dont know if this has been posted cuz i dont live in this thread anymore lol

http://four-pins.com/style/the-50-greatest-supreme-products-of-all-time/

really great piece though

Mar 27, 2013 @ 19:37
guys whats dropping tomorrow i need to write a list for my dad
red box logo stickers
OH SWEET THE NUMBER ONE ITEM EVER RELEASED BY SUPREME

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Mar 27, 2013 @ 19:39
Backpack gave info about TNF and about crosses camp cap.. Yet still hate? Then everyone moans there's no drop info or leaked pics..
Hate because he has his holier than thou attitude just cause his lame ass is on SS, and really all he is doing is getting info from people on SS and then relaying it to people on HB acting like his ass is special or something.
Mar 27, 2013 @ 19:40
didnt notice that the adidos mutha hat came in denim too http://www.supremenewyork.jp/shop/hats/adios-5-panel/denim

I'm grabbing that in either maroon or navy.

Anyone have a beretta snapback they want to get rid of?  Lost mine after a drunk 3 am diner run.
Mar 27, 2013 @ 19:41
Levis shit and bling hoodies tomorrow - bet on it

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

Mar 27, 2013 @ 19:41
Funny how now everyone thumb ups you. Lol fuck em sharkus

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Mar 27, 2013 @ 19:46
smokeyface
Mar 27, 2013 @ 19:52
eat a cigarette.. worked in the army vomit hard like three times and then a high temperature for about 2-3 hours you will throw up in about 5 minutes after eating. drink water and a good breakfast for maximum results. dont eat the filter
Mar 27, 2013 @ 19:52

8( x x )8

Mar 27, 2013 @ 19:55

Anyone have a beretta snapback they want to get rid of?  Lost mine after a drunk 3 am diner run.
I know the feel bro. lost my TNF supreme cord jacket after losing my coat check card... tequila man. NOT WISE
Mar 27, 2013 @ 19:57

I know the feel bro. lost my TNF supreme cord jacket after losing my coat check card... tequila man. NOT WISE
ive lost my coat check card a few times i would have put my fucking foot down for TNF preme coat

Tad Ghostal

Mar 27, 2013 @ 20:00
eat a cigarette.. worked in the army vomit hard like three times and then a high temperature for about 2-3 hours you will throw up in about 5 minutes after eating. drink water and a good breakfast for maximum results. dont eat the filter
Wake up 3am go to your bathroom and pretend to throw up. Loud as you can so mama wake up and flush when she come to the door, then tell her you sicccck
Mar 27, 2013 @ 20:01
lookin for black box logo :/ my all black nike one is gettin worn out

Mar 27, 2013 @ 20:01
ive lost my coat check card a few times i would have put my fucking foot down for TNF preme coat
tequila and a 21st birthday. Trying to look fresh didn't work out in the long run.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.