[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Mar 28, 2013 @ 01:32
LMAO at all the niggs listening to backpack ...the dude just went to the japan site and everything that is on there he said is going to drop...lmao

fat boy need a 10 piece

Mar 28, 2013 @ 01:40
According to sup.jp , the champ jacket is more expensive than the bling hoodie. So I'm guessing the bling hoodie should be at around 118? Since the champ jacket is only 148.
Mar 28, 2013 @ 01:41
guns tee in pink is smokeyface
Mar 28, 2013 @ 01:44
According to sup.jp , the champ jacket is more expensive than the bling hoodie. So I'm guessing the bling hoodie should be at around 118? Since the champ jacket is only 148.
good shit

fat boy need a 10 piece

Mar 28, 2013 @ 01:45
Who thinks the Devil's point jackets are coming out tomorrow ?

DS: NAVY SPLATTER CAMP CAP FOR SALE - FOLLOW ON IG @THEBASEDJEDI

Mar 28, 2013 @ 01:48
The conversions aren't direct b

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Mar 28, 2013 @ 01:49
rarley see any hat fit pics so heres the navy eye. its a very dark navy.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

Mar 28, 2013 @ 01:54
Originally posted by Inactive User
i predict another weak drop too
oh word
when do box logos drop
can u predict that 
december
Mar 28, 2013 @ 01:56
LMAO at all the niggs listening to backpack ...the dude just went to the japan site and everything that is on there he said is going to drop...lmao
thats been up there for two weeks now u dumbass lmaoo keep thinkin that btw where the levis type 1 jacket on that site hmm? where the island polo? where the bongo keychain? i can go on and on man like i said before if u dont believe me thats fine ill be back tomorrow
Mar 28, 2013 @ 02:02
thats been up there for two weeks now u dumbass lmaoo keep thinkin that btw where the levis type 1 jacket on that site hmm? where the island polo? where the bongo keychain? i can go on and on man like i said before if u dont believe me thats fine ill be back tomorrow
I can't take your drop info seriously with that avi

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Mar 28, 2013 @ 02:04
cant make people believe but i got my list readysmokeyface 
Mar 28, 2013 @ 02:04
oh gawd.. they shut down my ss, now i must use hb for sources lord help me!
Mar 28, 2013 @ 02:05
no shit the SITE has been up there for  weeks,but the new shit has not . But as soon as th JP. site release shit you come and start posting this and this will drop. 

bongo keychain,crosses camp,devils jacket,island polo,adios hat , fuck it might as well drop the rest of the season tomorrow .

fat boy need a 10 piece

Mar 28, 2013 @ 02:05
i love all the new members that just appear everyday 
lol 
just kidding 

:0

Mar 28, 2013 @ 02:06
is the athletic l/s dropping?
Mar 28, 2013 @ 02:07
ask backpack he has the crystal ball

fat boy need a 10 piece

Mar 28, 2013 @ 02:08
no
Mar 28, 2013 @ 02:16
just got mine right now from ups. it looked a lot brighter on the website than real life. still a decent piece.

Lol fit pics on hats!?
Tezzz you are going to look like a idiot tomorrow just a heads up.
meet back tomorrow at 11:15 for the verdict! 
Mar 28, 2013 @ 02:24
Tezzz you are going to look like a idiot tomorrow just a heads up.
I'll be here after I come back from premeLA

fat boy need a 10 piece

Mar 28, 2013 @ 02:32
the question on everyone's mind: PCL tee tomorrow?

E.B.I.M.B.I.B.

Mar 28, 2013 @ 02:36
it takes you 15 minutes to cop?
gotta wait for everyone braaa even for the kids in bathroom stalls tryin order
Mar 28, 2013 @ 02:39

Lol fit pics on hats!?

To see how it looks on head..? how big the crown is..? etc..?

btw, GIF for future reference, just piss your pants.
Mar 28, 2013 @ 02:45
Longest .gif I've ever seen.
Mar 28, 2013 @ 02:46
just got mine right now from ups. it looked a lot brighter on the website than real life. still a decent piece.
Why do I feel like he intentionally added that copy of Bioshock Infinite in the pic lol.

"That's right Domon..."

Mar 28, 2013 @ 02:53
hopin for crosses camp and pcl tee tommarow
Mar 28, 2013 @ 02:58
I really want to cop that tie dye camp cap, but $25 for shipping to PR...
Sucks that the shipping is that when FedEx, USPS and pretty much every service charges the same to ship here as USA.

Guess I'll buy it 2nd hand.
Mar 28, 2013 @ 03:05
lulz at all these kids getting mommy sick notes to order Supreme online.

Pauly - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/194395
thanks bro...i actually already subscribe to the thread(!) but i'm a brokeboi so normally when i subscribe to shit i'm just like, yeah, i'll get to this when i got real dough....yeah, when i get some bread....yeah, this is heat but i can't afford...if you got heat in M, i'm probably subscribed to your thread and gonna cop it in 1 fell swoop when some long lost relative dies and leaves me their estate....

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Mar 28, 2013 @ 03:06
What all did you order?

Anything over $200 in value will get hit like 20% and ^
I live in Canada. I ordered bucket hat + black logo tee ~ $150, and another shipment with just the red logo tee ~ $80 and they hit me on both. 
I live in Canada also. No duty on my utility jacket last week.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.