Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
March 27, 2013 @ 12:12 AM
Wompy

If its sold at h&m and urban outfitters we don't want it 

The dumbest logic ever.

Have fun looking like everyone else
Okay I retract that statement. THAT is the dumbest logic ever. I don't even know where to begin lol.

1. What if they started selling the clothes you normally buy at H&M? Would you just stop wearing them because everyone else has them?

2. Have you ever been to Urban or H&M? There's a shitton of variations and if you new how to dress (which at this point I'm assuming you don't) you'd realize they have a lot of unique stuff and with layering and matching properly you can really stand out.

3. Supreme is probably one of the most popular and well known streetwear brands and you're talking about dressing uniquely? lol...

Whatever though. Enjoy being self conscious about everything.
March 27, 2013 @ 12:18 AM
RyandaGod

R.I.P 2013 Supreme Thread 
January 2013 - March 2013
shit's been dead bruh
cant lie though... no thread is as poppin at this one with all these people who post in here.. thread stays alive with this rollercoaster of relevance and fuckboi shit
its entertaining as shit at times too hahaha
Ya boy is back and I know you lovin it  

I leave for a few hours, and all you dudes can do is think about me and talk about me. Damn, I don't really got much more to say. 
March 27, 2013 @ 12:21 AM
________

here we go again lmao
March 27, 2013 @ 12:23 AM
RyandaGod

here we go again lmao
Nothing going again, you kids gravitate towards me for whatever reason and I just keep handing out L's. I see my name in all of your mouths and shit is sad imo. You're spending your free time scrolling MY ig and posting pics of my face. That life won't make itcool
March 27, 2013 @ 12:23 AM
subigdog

The dumbest logic ever.

Okay I retract that statement. THAT is the dumbest logic ever. I don't even know where to begin lol.

1. What if they started selling the clothes you normally buy at H&M? Would you just stop wearing them because everyone else has them?

2. Have you ever been to Urban or H&M? There's a shitton of variations and if you new how to dress (which at this point I'm assuming you don't) you'd realize they have a lot of unique stuff and with layering and matching properly you can really stand out.

3. Supreme is probably one of the most popular and well known streetwear brands and you're talking about dressing uniquely? lol...

out of the who world how many ppl wear supreme compared to hm/urban or the states 
March 27, 2013 @ 12:25 AM
cudiondat

I can't even lurk in this thread anymore, lol. the discussions have been so out of place
March 27, 2013 @ 12:28 AM
glasstables

The dumbest logic ever.

Layering and matching properly ? Lol go sit in a corner with ya reading off GQ ass lmaooo Herb.....
March 27, 2013 @ 12:34 AM
yonkersfan321

Just dropped off my resume at SupNY. The cashier guy said they would review it and give me a call. I think I might actually get the job!

#ofwgktadgaf

March 27, 2013 @ 12:39 AM
thebasedjedi

I've seen pyrex shit all the time and never caught my attention because it's just playing out ugly

DS: NAVY SPLATTER CAMP CAP FOR SALE - FOLLOW ON IG @THEBASEDJEDI

March 27, 2013 @ 12:43 AM
HOCHSTE

The dumbest logic ever.

Layering and matching properly ? Lol go sit in a corner with ya reading off GQ ass lmaooo Herb.....
Your reaction to this statement proves that you have no sense of style and you find comfort in brand dropping.

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

March 27, 2013 @ 12:43 AM
squids

The dumbest logic ever.

out of the who world how many ppl wear supreme compared to hm/urban or the states 
Supreme may be one of the most well known brands but it isnt the most popular, thats what makes it so good. everyone knows it, everyone wants it, but not everyone can get it
yall dudes kidding yourself thinking that supreme or pyrex is expensive. Cop more than 1 Rick jacket or a pair of Rick dunks and then act like you're exclusive shit. 
March 27, 2013 @ 12:50 AM
swel666

The dumbest logic ever.

Supreme may be one of the most well known brands but it isnt the most popular, thats what makes it so good. everyone knows it, everyone wants it, but not everyone can get it
yall dudes kidding yourself thinking that supreme or pyrex is expensive. Cop more than 1 Rick jacket or a pair of Rick dunks and then act like you're exclusive shit. 
if you own rick owens and supreme your doing it wrong

March 27, 2013 @ 12:58 AM
Wompy

yall tryin to cop sum dick oven donks on yo feet
March 27, 2013 @ 12:59 AM
acompanion

This thread needs to go back to "sooooo whats dropping on thursday?"

8( x x )8

March 27, 2013 @ 01:00 AM
drkswg

here we go again lmao
Nothing going again, you kids gravitate towards me for whatever reason and I just keep handing out L's. I see my name in all of your mouths and shit is sad imo. You're spending your free time scrolling MY ig and posting pics of my face. That life won't make it
Good job typing all that tool
March 27, 2013 @ 01:05 AM
swel666

disagree ^^^
the two are so far different its impossible for me to imagine someone wearing the two together

March 27, 2013 @ 01:05 AM
RyandaGod

here we go again lmao
Nothing going again, you kids gravitate towards me for whatever reason and I just keep handing out L's. I see my name in all of your mouths and shit is sad imo. You're spending your free time scrolling MY ig and posting pics of my face. That life won't make it
Frail response. Don't bother typing at all fuckboy
March 27, 2013 @ 01:06 AM
Blurt

^^Thursday bro
March 27, 2013 @ 01:07 AM
KALiKUSH

Yo been out the scene 4 a while , wen do rox bogos drop for f/w
March 27, 2013 @ 01:08 AM
drkswg

here we go again lmao
Frail response. Don't bother typing at all fuckboy
Frail? Did you just learn a new word or something? Go back to school, while you're there learn the value of a dollar.
March 27, 2013 @ 01:09 AM
Wompy

disagree ^^^
the two are so far different its impossible for me to imagine someone wearing the two together

2nextlevel4u

also someone post the picture of that kid with the cape with rick owens face on it with the supreme cap. people who've seen it know what im talkin about
March 27, 2013 @ 01:09 AM
davontetreyvonte

My nigga's we need to get back onto this shit, you see me? We out here, all tryna rob shit together my niggas. No hate towards anyone, church. Jafeel this thread still we all still in here.

RIP - Yung Clit, Lil Trapstein, Ashy Nigga, n Spliff Blunts AKA Yung Glock Feenin', Yung Doogie Howser Ya'll missed my niggas.

March 27, 2013 @ 01:13 AM
RyandaGod

My nigga's we need to get back onto this shit, you see me? We out here, all tryna rob shit together my niggas. No hate towards anyone, church. Jafeel this thread still we all still in here.
Devonte we the last of a dying breed in here. Brokebois have flooded the thread cool
March 27, 2013 @ 01:17 AM
fyuur

I wore a Pyrex shirt once and now my dad thinks I'm gay

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

March 27, 2013 @ 01:18 AM
hiddentiga

suspended

whoever smelt it dealt it
March 27, 2013 @ 01:19 AM
hiddentiga

suspended

ps why isnt anyone talking about the croc back camps theyre ultra swaggalicious 
March 27, 2013 @ 01:20 AM
Stackies

[Supreme vs Pyrex] 2013 Discussion Thread (USEFUL POST = BAN)

WTB: Supreme American Flag Mini Towel

March 27, 2013 @ 01:22 AM
swel666

disagree ^^^
rick owens is rooted in streetwear, he took a lot of inspiration from that when he lived in L.A.

you can easily make a decent fit with like a rick bomber and a preme tee + jeans and sneakers or however you want to do it. as long as you don't go overboard on the goofy highfashion stuff it's p easy to tone it rick down and make it work with preme

edit: something like this, but with a preme 5panel or tshirt is what i mean to kind of give an example

you cant go overboard on "highfashion" its art 
yeah you can get a good looking fit with supreme and owens but thats not how you should do it

March 27, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
Urkel

2 poor 4 cluths jus hat

No...fat...chicks.
March 27, 2013 @ 01:29 AM
helado4thelow

disagree ^^^

2nextlevel4u

also someone post the picture of that kid with the cape with rick owens face on it with the supreme cap. people who've seen it know what im talkin about
Henny top brew

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.