[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Mar 27, 2013 @ 22:40
damn to the guy who has the ripped red crosses bomber.... youevenliftbro? i hope that doesnt happen to me haha

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

Mar 27, 2013 @ 22:50
PCL is just too loud by itself.  dumb ass kids thinking they can wear it alone and not look like fucking nerds.

exception goes to the crusher and shorts
Mar 27, 2013 @ 22:52
im sure somebody has answered this already but i really dont want to go through 10 pages does anyone know whats dropping tomorrow ?
Mar 27, 2013 @ 22:58
Yeah, ima need a nice gray or black zip up to go with that pcl tee.
Mar 27, 2013 @ 23:05
So I finally got home to open my CDG order.

I order $400 bucks worth of shit and not one sticker.

Highkey pissed. Last CDG drop I ordered $400 worth of shit too and no sticker.
Mar 27, 2013 @ 23:06
Originally posted by Inactive User
So I finally got home to open my CDG order.

I order $400 bucks worth of shit and not one sticker.

Highkey pissed. Last CDG drop I ordered $400 worth of shit too and no sticker.
It's all a conspiracy against you dude.
Mar 27, 2013 @ 23:07

"That's right Domon..."

Mar 27, 2013 @ 23:07
Tips: Just go late to school no biggie, Let your let you slide. Just ask her to write a not for you to school. Easy I do that shit every thursday.
If you're buying supreme you should have a smartphone, so just cop your shit in class like i do.
I just don't have my info saved so I wouldnt be swift enough in class
Mar 27, 2013 @ 23:09
Mar 27, 2013 @ 23:10
PCL is just too loud by itself.  dumb ass kids thinking they can wear it alone and not look like fucking nerds.

Not really...peopl just don't know how to put together an outfit, they would wera pcl shit and just regular wash denim, looks dumb. Pair with some black bottoms or a jacket..looks good
Mar 27, 2013 @ 23:15
To be honest, the leather vest isn't that bad, It's just really tough to pull it off without looking like a cowboy at a gay stripclub.

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

Mar 27, 2013 @ 23:17
This guys even worse than camjan. He's a walking plndr and karmaloop

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

Mar 27, 2013 @ 23:21

Not really...peopl just don't know how to put together an outfit, they would wera pcl shit and just regular wash denim, looks dumb. Pair with some black bottoms or a jacket..looks good
I agree with the part about kids not knowing how to put together anything, but I have yet to see someone not look like an idiot while rocking that hoodie alone.  good luck finding an example of this not holding true
Mar 27, 2013 @ 23:26
I agree with the part about kids not knowing how to put together anything, but I have yet to see someone not look like an idiot while rocking that hoodie alone.  good luck finding an example of this not holding true
are you implying that grown men (teenage frailboys would look silly in photo-realistic floral prints? I honestly dunno what type of dudes are buying/wearing this shit but thank god for the herb that bought the hoodie and shorts off me for 7 bills
Mar 27, 2013 @ 23:27
are you implying that grown men (teenage frailboys would look silly in photo-realistic floral prints? I honestly dunno what type of dudes are buying/wearing this shit but thank gods to the herbs that bought the hoodie and shorts off me for 7 bills
haha can't knock that hustle
Mar 27, 2013 @ 23:29
i love all these new members that pop up everyday 
lol just kidding 

:0

Mar 27, 2013 @ 23:32
Anybody bought the belt? What's the quality like, I need a new belt for work and this looks like a good buy only I remember someone complaining about the rose belt from last season cracking and splitting..
Mar 27, 2013 @ 23:33

"That's right Domon..."

Mar 27, 2013 @ 23:34
To be honest, the leather vest isn't that bad, It's just really tough to pull it off without looking like a cowboy at a gay stripclub.

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Mar 27, 2013 @ 23:34
whats the stock looking like in LDN?
Mar 27, 2013 @ 23:37
The only guy I ever knew to rock a leather vest was a teacher who used to work at my school

he used to finger kids

"I just want to fuck bad bitches" - Dr. Dre

Mar 27, 2013 @ 23:39
The navy cross camp is crazy dope. 
Mar 27, 2013 @ 23:39
The only guy I ever knew to rock a leather vest was a teacher who used to work at my school

he used to finger kids
Wtf did that Mo get canned of put in jail?
edit: or
Mar 27, 2013 @ 23:40
do you guys think the crosses camp will all sell out quick if they do come out tomorrow? or I'll probably be able to pick one up an hour later? 
Mar 27, 2013 @ 23:43
idk how to make the throw up face but i would put that .....this guy does not know how to rock them

fat boy need a 10 piece

Mar 27, 2013 @ 23:46
Levi jacket going to be around $200? 
Mar 27, 2013 @ 23:47
so is pcl dropping forsho then
who said anything about PCL?
IT was a question ..cuz he acting like he kno every thing that is going to drop

fat boy need a 10 piece

Mar 27, 2013 @ 23:55
idk how to make the throw up face but i would put that .....this guy does not know how to rock them
http://instagram.com/AlwaysFreshAFA

"That's right Domon..."

Mar 28, 2013 @ 00:08
ish da adios mutha hat thing coming out tomorrow
Mar 28, 2013 @ 00:09
If I get accepted to Yale tomorrow I'm gonna celebrate by buying a shit ton of Supreme

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.