March 26, 2013 @ 08:05 PM
Mazinger

2 poor 4 cluths jus hat

March 26, 2013 @ 08:07 PM
spast

All you guys swear you about that preme life when all you cop are camp caps that sit for a week or two.. no jackets no hoodies no nothing LAWL

Don't say "all" faggot, when people like me have way more Supreme than you.... and I own zero camps. Just stop with your fake pic in your avi, hiding behind that username. Log off
the fuk are you still doing here for? didnt yu say u stop wearing supreme for pyrex please stop before you embarrassed yourself
please stop before you embarrassed yourself? Go back to grade school fuckboy. And I still have more supreme than you. You lost. Trying to act like you're on a higher level than people on here when you're an insecure faggot with a fake pic of someone else as your avi? That life won't make it

That picture on back of a black crewneck, and "go to sleep" in the front, insta cop
March 26, 2013 @ 08:12 PM
spast

Or even better, "insomnia"
March 26, 2013 @ 08:19 PM
forexample

suspended

pyrex is for fools:

http://four-pins.com/style/no-one-pyrex-should-have-all-those-rugby-flannels/
still after months cant decide of virgil is a fucking genius or a complete fuckwit. 

its a fine line
March 26, 2013 @ 08:20 PM
leganja_giver

Pyrex? Yea give it a couple years it'll die out. 
March 26, 2013 @ 08:25 PM
joeconway

for real supreme should have said screw the pcl hoody and made a pcl box logo tee. it's the subtleness that wins with that sort of print. the hoody just has too much
sounds gay but why not both ;)
March 26, 2013 @ 08:25 PM
Jurassic Notion

http://four-pins.com/style/the-50-greatest-supreme-products-of-all-time/

via four-pins
March 26, 2013 @ 08:26 PM
unlaced510

in the past when TNF dropped online was there size small available?

Follow Me On IG @unlaced510 tons of stuff new items for sale

March 26, 2013 @ 08:28 PM
joeconway

pyrex is for fools:

http://four-pins.com/style/no-one-pyrex-should-have-all-those-rugby-flannels/
still after months cant decide of virgil is a fucking genius or a complete fuckwit. 

its a fine line
genius as fuck!
March 26, 2013 @ 08:29 PM
RyandaGod

NYbackpack. Congrads on going through my public IG account. As for being a man and wearing Jordans..... you're reaching. It's obvious I hit a nerve because that must have been the weakest shit I've ever read. Like I said it takes a real bitch to look up other dudes pics, and post one as your avi acting like you're him... you lost

March 26, 2013 @ 08:40 PM
the_mandarin

All you guys swear you about that preme life when all you cop are camp caps that sit for a week or two.. no jackets no hoodies no nothing LAWL

Don't say "all" faggot, when people like me have way more Supreme than you.... and I own zero camps. Just stop with your fake pic in your avi, hiding behind that username. Log off
the fuk are you still doing here for? didnt yu say u stop wearing supreme for pyrex please stop before you embarrassed yourself
please stop before you embarrassed yourself? Go back to grade school fuckboy. And I still have more supreme than you. You lost. Trying to act like you're on a higher level than people on here when you're an insecure faggot with a fake pic of someone else as your avi? That life won't make it
a grown men wearing a car button down t shirt, pyrex with jordans, supreme with jordans yeppp I should be the one embarrassed lawlll, and you talking to me about being insecure? when your avi said pyrex 23 lol Im outtie byees toddles hope to see you on ST, and SS oh wait... nvm
Chill. Don't you guys have better things to do than come at some dude over the internet? Jesus fuck.
I'm actually 22, but ya know, 8yrs off. That's pretty close. Grow up dude.

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

March 26, 2013 @ 08:46 PM
BasedBlong

the fuck you talking about bruh. firing shots for absolutely no reason. fuck outta here.

Fuck yall

March 26, 2013 @ 08:51 PM
helado4thelow

is there anywhere that shows very old supreme stuff? like lookbooks from early 2000's and stuff, or does anyone have a way of finding out when some stuff was released? 
F/W 2006 was 1st time online
You studied the news well..
March 26, 2013 @ 08:55 PM
leganja_giver

NYbackpack. Congrads on going through my public IG account. As for being a man and wearing Jordans..... you're reaching. It's obvious I hit a nerve because that must have been the weakest shit I've ever read. Like I said it takes a real bitch to look up other dudes pics, and post one as your avi acting like you're him... you lost

Nigga look like he just smelt some butt
March 26, 2013 @ 08:58 PM
FunkNasty

via four-pins
Cool article, thanks for the link. At least someone is trying to keep this thread interesting and relevant. Instead of bitching at each other like little girls
March 26, 2013 @ 09:07 PM
SHARKlN

via four-pins
Cool article, thanks for the link. At least someone is trying to keep this thread interesting and relevant. Instead of bitching at each other like little girls
That article was ass.

It was written by the same herb that wrote "is supreme still supreme", which reads like an 8th grade essay on his favorite brand. Dude obviously came into this scene with odd future hype and is just now seeing the history of the brand. Needless to say, his blog is worthless, as most are.
March 26, 2013 @ 09:11 PM
skerr4

This pyrex/supreme shouldn't even be an argument, I don't get it, just look at the threads, there is a reason why the supreme thread has 10+ pages of activity a day, whereas the pyrex one is lucky to have a comment or 2.
March 26, 2013 @ 09:23 PM
FunkNasty

via four-pins
That article was ass.

It was written by the same herb that wrote "is supreme still supreme", which reads like an 8th grade essay on his favorite brand. Dude obviously came into this scene with odd future hype and is just now seeing the history of the brand. Needless to say, his blog is worthless, as most are.
It was shit writing, but it was still cool to look at early pieces I haven't seen before. I stopped reading the descriptions after all caps on the TNF collab. 
March 26, 2013 @ 09:25 PM
forexample

suspended

This pyrex/supreme shouldn't even be an argument, I don't get it, just look at the threads, there is a reason why the supreme thread has 10+ pages of activity a day, whereas the pyrex one is lucky to have a comment or 2.
Are you really basing your argument on the popularity and success of two brands in comparison on a single forum deciding the 'winner' by pages and posts on a daily basis? Agreed pyrex is over rated and purely hype based and generally shit overall. But what you just posted was completely uneducated dribble. Stick 10 monkeys in a room and they could type a more logical response.
March 26, 2013 @ 09:27 PM
joeconway

Are you really basing your argument on the popularity and success of two brands in comparison on a single forum deciding the 'winner' by pages and posts on a daily basis? Agreed pyrex is over rated and purely hype based and generally shit overall. But what you just posted was completely uneducated dribble. Stick 10 monkeys in a room and they could type a more logical response.
^
March 26, 2013 @ 09:29 PM
vxnick

Wow, so that info from vxnick about ridiculous looking reflective TNF over 500 pages back in Feb was legit all along.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/fashion-brands/193435/page/114#3891527
Someone mentioned it could possibly be 3m, I really don't know. My friend isn't the type to know or care. He was on the set before hand with one of his friends and kinda got thrown into the video because all that was available at the time was a sample in size small and he was the only one who could fit in it. Should be dropping soon along with the commercial/video they're doing. Same director as the three six mafia wing video.
March 26, 2013 @ 09:29 PM
SHARKlN

leaks been out

it's the blue plastic bag from the london video
March 26, 2013 @ 09:52 PM
HOCHSTE

*PRAYS THAT THIS PAGE IS NOT UTTERLY DISGUSTING LIKE 687.*

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

March 26, 2013 @ 09:52 PM
leganja_giver

Anyone else got there knowlege reigns tee? Shirt is dumb heavy like wtf nigga feel like he walking around with sandbags 
March 26, 2013 @ 10:00 PM
skerr4

What brought you to that conclusion? I said 'just look at the threads' in my eyes that suggests that I meant that as a very very very small part of the argument between the two brands and tried to keep it relevant to hypebeast, so I apologise if I didn't come across in a way everyone could understand, I spose I wrote it and I knew what I meant in my head, once again I apologise.
March 26, 2013 @ 10:00 PM
RyandaGod

And that means what? Brokebois can't cawp and just look at the thread all the time instead.... look at the views for how many pages it has. It's alright though, I don't want you lames wearing the same shit I got on anyways cool
March 26, 2013 @ 10:09 PM
leganja_giver

And that means what? Brokebois can't cawp and just look at the thread all the time instead.... look at the views for how many pages it has. It's alright though, I don't want you lames wearing the same shit I got on anyways
Lmao nigga u not kanye west or ASAP rocky or just another kid who bandwagon on a diffrent brand. Lol this kid is a joke
March 26, 2013 @ 10:10 PM
HOCHSTE

Yeah, so anyway, on a more relevant note, yall think the PCL tee 
will follow the cut & sewn tee prices (~$72) or cheaper?

Under that jacket do3.

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

March 26, 2013 @ 10:11 PM
professormexico

Yo, you ain't as pretty as me. Prove it with a pic of your face or your clothes or else you ain't as pretty as me cool

March 26, 2013 @ 10:11 PM
roasthoggmann

Anyone else got there knowlege reigns tee? Shirt is dumb heavy like wtf nigga feel like he walking around with sandbags 
Its like the same weight as the pocket tees. I really like the fit of mine, quality piece I''ll have for a long time.

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.