Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
March 26, 2013 @ 01:32 AM
oggold13

Is it possible to order from the jp site from the us?
If only we could.....

FS:Tussin long sleeve Grey s/s 2013 sz m $50 pm if interested

March 26, 2013 @ 01:33 AM
dsmarket

I should have gotten a bucket cap.  I came out with the navy camp cap and regretting not getting a few more items.
March 26, 2013 @ 01:34 AM
Mazinger

It's very possible to order from the Japanese site.
March 26, 2013 @ 01:35 AM
birthofheroes

Damn just picked up my package from ups. And it was missing a cdg coach jacket and no receipt. What usually happens from here ?
you give them your order #, and you pick it up from 

Is it common for missing items in the package or something 
A few people on here have said they were missing items from the CDG drop, which seems plausible due to the volume of orders .

Waiting for a response back from them. Wondering if they will refund or if they have some left in case anything happens to resend
I wouldn't get your hopes up. Chances are they'll give you a refund, if I had to guess I'd say the coaches are sold out everywhere. 
im overseas atm it was a relative who signed the package for me. She just sent me a picture. It 's an all black camp cap, not even CDG. i guess someone got lucky and got a package full of CDG? Stupid fucking supreme
March 26, 2013 @ 01:36 AM
pattshreds

is anyone planning on getting a bling logo hoodie? will it be worth it?

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

March 26, 2013 @ 01:39 AM
Blurt

Damn just picked up my package from ups. And it was missing a cdg coach jacket and no receipt. What usually happens from here ?

A few people on here have said they were missing items from the CDG drop, which seems plausible due to the volume of orders .

Waiting for a response back from them. Wondering if they will refund or if they have some left in case anything happens to resend
I wouldn't get your hopes up. Chances are they'll give you a refund, if I had to guess I'd say the coaches are sold out everywhere. 
im overseas atm it was a relative who signed the package for me. She just sent me a picture. It 's an all black camp cap, not even CDG. i guess someone got lucky and got a package full of CDG? Stupid fucking supreme
the canvas camp?
March 26, 2013 @ 01:40 AM
millertime04

my package was missing a coach as well , someone over there is dropping the ball hard
FunkNasty

Who else has the canvas camp? Opinions? I bought the natural colorway as a consolation prize of sorts when I overslept on the CDG drop, and I don't know how I feel about it. 

It fits almost too deep, doesn't feel like a camp. And the brim without a lip is throwing me off too. 

On the plus side, they threw in an Audrey sticker along with a regular box. That was a nice surprise. 
birthofheroes

the canvas camp?
yes
March 26, 2013 @ 01:45 AM
mr.wolfdog

Who else has the canvas camp? Opinions? I bought the natural colorway as a consolation prize of sorts when I overslept on the CDG drop, and I don't know how I feel about it. 

It fits almost too deep, doesn't feel like a camp. And the brim without a lip is throwing me off too. 

On the plus side, they threw in an Audrey sticker along with a regular box. That was a nice surprise. 
i havent received  mine yet, i heard the lip is fat, compared to other caps how deep is it? 

:0

March 26, 2013 @ 01:50 AM
FunkNasty

i havent received  mine yet, i heard the lip is fat, compared to other caps how deep is it? 
The brim is thick but it doesn't have a raised edge like other camps. It fits deeper than the Harris Tweed cap from last season, which is the deepest fit out of all the hats I have. 
March 26, 2013 @ 01:54 AM
helado4thelow

I would say i did pretty good by myself, only regrets are not getting a black box camp/bucket when i couldve and not getting a navy coach jacket
now off to the post office 

always a sad moment
That $25 profit
March 26, 2013 @ 01:57 AM
tr1ckyahtr1ck

story of everyone's life. "I hope _________ doesn't come out this week cause rumor has it TNF is next week, gotta save up for that" 

NOT BAGGING ON THOSE WHO SAY TNF IS COMIGN OUT NEXT WEEK, JUST WANTED TO MAKE A POINT. 

tnf is next week though. 
March 26, 2013 @ 02:03 AM
sjohnnnn

Anyone knows what season this is from??

سبحان

March 26, 2013 @ 02:06 AM
THEBIGNB

What do you mean will it be worth buying a bling hoody? Why do y'all ask these dumb questions. It's like y'all only think about resale. Smh. I'm going to buy the bling hoodie, skate in it, sweat in it, and wear the fuck out of it until the logo cracks off from being washed over 100 times.

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

March 26, 2013 @ 02:07 AM
mr.wolfdog

The brim is thick but it doesn't have a raised edge like other camps. It fits deeper than the Harris Tweed cap from last season, which is the deepest fit out of all the hats I have. 
deeper than the liberty?

:0

March 26, 2013 @ 02:18 AM
mrshinysuitman

Black Dave Rockin the USA Towel at SXSW
a

And a Nike Fuel Band #makeitcount smile
March 26, 2013 @ 02:19 AM
FunkNasty

deeper than the liberty?
I don't know man, you'll find out in a couple of days. 
protoscum1990

a

And a Nike Fuel Band #makeitcount
its crazy tht i had a mishka shirt with the SAME tye tie design on it.4th of july piece from 2012.
xafriaf

They need to just drop the athletic hooded top already.
March 26, 2013 @ 02:23 AM
spenc

a

its crazy tht i had a mishka shirt with the SAME tye tie design on it.4th of july piece from 2012.
dude there is tons of shirts with that tie dye design just so you know...
March 26, 2013 @ 02:30 AM
pattshreds

What do you mean will it be worth buying a bling hoody? Why do y'all ask these dumb questions. It's like y'all only think about resale. Smh. I'm going to buy the bling hoodie, skate in it, sweat in it, and wear the fuck out of it until the logo cracks off from being washed over 100 times.
ive never sold any piece of supreme ive owned guy. bring your unnecessary replies to another forum.

"worth it" meaning quality of the print. i didnt buy the tee so idk if its a thick, stiff print, or a thin lousy one like i heard a lot of people say. is that clear enough for you?

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

March 26, 2013 @ 02:30 AM
tezzz

hope bling hoodie and plc tee drop this week

http://supremecheckoutbot.bigcartel.com

March 26, 2013 @ 02:36 AM
protoscum1990

a

dude there is tons of shirts with that tie dye design just so you know...
lol well now i kno
bsm1017

i totally want that white Schminx Coach....that white will be piff during spring

Él Duderîno

$timRep

...still waiting for this tie-dye pullover and crosses shorts....

should I go red or black on the pullover? I like both and can't decide 
March 26, 2013 @ 02:43 AM
tezzz

prayn for the raft and the angler cap to drop
i want the raft to drop soon 2 but probly not going to happen

http://supremecheckoutbot.bigcartel.com

deathmunchlet

anyone got a canvas cap fit pic or info on how it fits/feels? 
It is great once It's worn in a little. I'm pleasantly suprised
flipkid1087

Anyone knows what season this is from??

s/s 2011
March 26, 2013 @ 02:47 AM
THEBIGNB

I understand pattsshred, thanks for clearing that up. I knew you where better than that.

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.