FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
March 25, 2013 @ 09:30 PM
brononymous

itd be cool if there were waterproof bucket hats this year as part of the northface collab, kinda like the ones patagonia makes
March 25, 2013 @ 09:32 PM
ryanbechillin

Between the bengals jersey and this seasons rose jersey, what was you guys favorites? Personally, bengals kill.
March 25, 2013 @ 09:32 PM
midmost

From tha HB article

What hoodie is this?
Public Enemy x Supreme
March 25, 2013 @ 09:35 PM
lordlukey

Looks like a dude. Seen him in LA.

Of course guys on this site would dig a busted chick like this, so long as she has DA SUPERM
Are you gay?
she has an ugly as fuck piercing caked on makeup and fake tan with gigantic ridiculous eyebrows one and a half cans of hairspray and some awkward as fuck pose without pants posting sexual pictures on instagram. #nohomo but self respect is a must in my book, bitch needs some class. 
do u get pussy? jeeze i'd happily let her suck my dick, i'm not looking to marry her with kids
March 25, 2013 @ 09:35 PM
mrteebonilla

alr4eady answered

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

March 25, 2013 @ 09:56 PM
glasstables

Between the bengals jersey and this seasons rose jersey, what was you guys favorites? Personally, bengals kill.
bengals no contest
When they first come out everyone was saying they were ugly now everyone loves the Bengal jersey a bunch of hypebeast if you ask me
March 25, 2013 @ 09:59 PM
RyandaGod

I was in line right next to that slag at SupLA on drop day.  Her make up game is beastly in person and you can tell her skin is fucked.  She cut the line when the doors open no doubt because her rack is ridiculous.  Everything that came out her mouth made me cringe.  
shit I'd be more focused on what I'm putting in her mouth. A lot of you boys sound like a bunch of virgins. Id smash that without any thought. 
March 25, 2013 @ 10:05 PM
0mar

I remember when I was queuing at a drop once some kid infront of me asked the worker on the door for a job and he laughed at him, I'm not suprised because the kid was a prick, but what is their hiring process? I've always presumed its just friends who ask friends who are cool and suit the store, it isn't anything for complex than that is it? 

have to have been skating for 10+ years. Have to be 'known' in the scene. There are like actual rules to it. Jebbia interviews everyone.

buddy was telling me about lucien clarkes first day on the store opening in london, arrived 2 hours late. Got sacked on the first day.
Theres no way whiteboy lucas has been skating fir 10yrs

He's what, like 24-25? Dudes been on southbank since he was like 12.

500 POSTS SONNNNNNN cool

Happy 500th post 0mar.
March 25, 2013 @ 10:06 PM
ryanbechillin

bengals no contest
When they first come out everyone was saying they were ugly now everyone loves the Bengal jersey a bunch of hypebeast if you ask me
Really? Didn't know that, always thought they were dope especially the green and navy. I found a navy for sale but also found a black baseball jersey....tryna decide.
March 25, 2013 @ 10:06 PM
ryanbechillin

bengals no contest
Ohh and they probably didn't like it at first bc it didn't have supreme in bold print across the front.
March 25, 2013 @ 10:09 PM
professormexico

I was in line right next to that slag at SupLA on drop day.  Her make up game is beastly in person and you can tell her skin is fucked.  She cut the line when the doors open no doubt because her rack is ridiculous.  Everything that came out her mouth made me cringe.  
shit I'd be more focused on what I'm putting in her mouth. A lot of you boys sound like a bunch of virgins. Id smash that without any thought. 
I would too if I looked like you sad

March 25, 2013 @ 10:12 PM
thirdworlds

From tha HB article

This is a prime example of Supreme's beautiful pieces compared to their shit jackets now. 
March 25, 2013 @ 10:12 PM
Dom.Dom

From tha HB article

What hoodie is this?
Public Enemy x Supreme
Well this is my new quest then

"I just want to fuck bad bitches" - Dr. Dre

March 25, 2013 @ 10:24 PM
glasstables

bengals no contest
Ohh and they probably didn't like it at first bc it didn't have supreme in bold print across the front.

Bingo or until all those tumblr dudes and chicks wearing them
March 25, 2013 @ 10:26 PM
joeconway

this just sitting on the japan store :/
March 25, 2013 @ 10:34 PM
chads

FTP fitted came in the mail, surprisingly fits a little on the small side but its whatever

Anybody willing to trade me a Schminx or Dorothy sticker for an Audrey sticker?

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

March 25, 2013 @ 10:37 PM
maximo

How long does it take UPS to pick up my package from Supreme!! I have no patience for this... 
March 25, 2013 @ 10:38 PM
dmnd97

Pink is all sold out isn't it 
March 25, 2013 @ 10:40 PM
Juliu5

suspended

bronze color is where its at
March 25, 2013 @ 10:42 PM
King Louis XIV

how about u just check u fucking idiot.

It is legal because I wish it.

March 25, 2013 @ 10:44 PM
metalslug

frail white bois actn like they too good for dat pussy
not saying im too good for anything... im just not going to lower my standards. wouldn't sink to a level im not comfortable with. #knockersarenteverything
naw nigga you gay
March 25, 2013 @ 10:46 PM
joeconway

yeah pink and white gone
March 25, 2013 @ 10:46 PM
Blurt

He's just asking a god damn question. Why the fuck do you have to be so rude? 
March 25, 2013 @ 10:47 PM
RyandaGod

Professor Mexico.... my IG is there for all to see. You posted a pic I have on there and expect me to get upset. You need to try harder. Please since you are the pussy master post up a pic of your face or a fit. We'll be waiting....
cool
March 25, 2013 @ 10:48 PM
joeconway

That coach jacket is so ugly.. Seriously lol
really? its like one of the most simple pieces, just because it doesn't have a box logo on, the gonz is a legend
March 25, 2013 @ 10:51 PM
dismiss

1 in 4 teenage / young adult women in the US has an STD, chlamydia being the most common which can be transmitted orally very easily.  Have fun with that.  Having standards and preferring quality doesn't make anyone sound bad, jumping on the first tricked out piece of ass you see does seem kinda loserish tho.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

March 25, 2013 @ 10:54 PM
dmnd97

I have no interest in the pink one I was just saying because Japan seems to buy out the neon colors but your dumb ass has to respond in a rude way you fuckin faggot 
March 25, 2013 @ 10:55 PM
professormexico

I didn't post to upset you.

Cute nose ring.

Get over yourself, gay boy
March 25, 2013 @ 10:55 PM
jamez9

here you go bro: http://www.apa.org/topics/anger/control.aspx
March 25, 2013 @ 10:56 PM
metalslug

wtf? standards? what male has any standards?
for serious dudes. 
btw that chick > 99% better looking than anything youve guys have had or will get

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.