HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
March 25, 2013 @ 07:56 PM
spast

I like the Igor Kotlyar shirt from 2003. Don't have it but I think the idea is dope. I saw it online a couple of days ago.
March 25, 2013 @ 07:59 PM
BigPO

Saw this on Instagram earlier today. She look good and has some cool Supreme stuff.
Instagram Name: or it didn't happened

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

March 25, 2013 @ 08:03 PM
Mazinger

Looks like a dude. Seen him in LA.

Of course guys on this site would dig a busted chick like this, so long as she has DA SUPERM
March 25, 2013 @ 08:03 PM
korange

Since champion is sitting on Japan site, probably in store as well, do you guys think there will be another restock on us site? Want that navy badly. Need to cop one to compare with the black one.

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on www.korangemarket.com

March 25, 2013 @ 08:05 PM
zeus93

Of course guys on this site would dig a busted chick like this, so long as she has DA SUPERM
Why you hating
March 25, 2013 @ 08:06 PM
tomo.

Saw this on Instagram earlier today. She look good and has some cool Supreme stuff.
iceboxx_
March 25, 2013 @ 08:06 PM
mrteebonilla

Since champion is sitting on Japan site, probably in store as well, do you guys think there will be another restock on us site? Want that navy badly. Need to cop one to compare with the black one.
i dont think so my black sz L shipped today tho cool

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

March 25, 2013 @ 08:07 PM
jeeebs

IG: iceboxx_ I think

bawbawbawbaw

March 25, 2013 @ 08:10 PM
forexample

suspended

IG: iceboxx_ I think
did you really just wait for tomo to respond... wow.
March 25, 2013 @ 08:10 PM
thirdworlds

Are you gay?
March 25, 2013 @ 08:19 PM
forexample

suspended

Are you gay?
she has an ugly as fuck piercing caked on makeup and fake tan with gigantic ridiculous eyebrows one and a half cans of hairspray and some awkward as fuck pose without pants posting sexual pictures on instagram. #nohomo but self respect is a must in my book, bitch needs some class. 
March 25, 2013 @ 08:20 PM
rebellious-D

yea but shes got a mean set of knockers
March 25, 2013 @ 08:21 PM
KiddCoast

Canvas camp just came in and it is cool

jk its just a regular ass camp. Gonna be the beater for the summer

Twitter: @KiddCoast

March 25, 2013 @ 08:25 PM
joeconway

Are you gay?
she has an ugly as fuck piercing caked on makeup and fake tan with gigantic ridiculous eyebrows one and a half cans of hairspray and some awkward as fuck pose without pants posting sexual pictures on instagram. #nohomo but self respect is a must in my book, bitch needs some class. 
this right here
March 25, 2013 @ 08:27 PM
korange

i dont think so my black sz L shipped today tho 
I didn't see much possibility neither. Hope they just restock before Thursday anyway. Pray. Unless I got a black one. 

March 25, 2013 @ 08:39 PM
skerr4

I remember when I was queuing at a drop once some kid infront of me asked the worker on the door for a job and he laughed at him, I'm not suprised because the kid was a prick, but what is their hiring process? I've always presumed its just friends who ask friends who are cool and suit the store, it isn't anything for complex than that is it? 
March 25, 2013 @ 08:44 PM
0mar

I remember when I was queuing at a drop once some kid infront of me asked the worker on the door for a job and he laughed at him, I'm not suprised because the kid was a prick, but what is their hiring process? I've always presumed its just friends who ask friends who are cool and suit the store, it isn't anything for complex than that is it? 

have to have been skating for 10+ years. Have to be 'known' in the scene. There are like actual rules to it. Jebbia interviews everyone.

buddy was telling me about lucien clarkes first day on the store opening in london, arrived 2 hours late. Got sacked on the first day.
March 25, 2013 @ 08:50 PM
dmnd97

the Japanese are some fruity niggas  leavin all the decent colors sit and go for some neon colors
March 25, 2013 @ 08:57 PM
korange

the Japanese are some fruity niggas  leavin all the decent colors sit and go for some neon colors
Conclusion is neon is the best color way for Asian people.

March 25, 2013 @ 08:58 PM
KiddCoast

have to have been skating for 10+ years. Have to be 'known' in the scene. There are like actual rules to it. Jebbia interviews everyone.

buddy was telling me about lucien clarkes first day on the store opening in london, arrived 2 hours late. Got sacked on the first day.
Theres no way whiteboy lucas has been skating fir 10yrs

Twitter: @KiddCoast

March 25, 2013 @ 08:59 PM
leganja_giver

That's cuz they dress like anime characters
March 25, 2013 @ 09:00 PM
BasedBlong

this is on the japan site. this wasnt in the preview right?

Fuck yall

March 25, 2013 @ 09:01 PM
skerr4

That's good that Jebbia interviews all stuff, I spose in that sense it's just a normal business. I've always wondered about the workers so cool for that man.
March 25, 2013 @ 09:04 PM
mrteebonilla

this is on the japan site. this wasnt in the preview right?
no its not

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

March 25, 2013 @ 09:07 PM
Mazinger

Are you gay?
This.

Considering that beast is from the LA area, yes, she is busted. You could bump into a better looking lady around here with your eyes closed. I guess this is top shelf material in the boonies.

Also, Larry Clark tees were the best. Wish I didn't give them away.
March 25, 2013 @ 09:08 PM
Dom.Dom

From tha HB article

"I just want to fuck bad bitches" - Dr. Dre

March 25, 2013 @ 09:08 PM
forexample

suspended

frail white bois actn like they too good for dat pussy
not saying im too good for anything... im just not going to lower my standards. wouldn't sink to a level im not comfortable with. #knockersarenteverything
March 25, 2013 @ 09:12 PM
Blurt

From tha HB article

What hoodie is this?
March 25, 2013 @ 09:15 PM
rebellious-D

frail white bois actn like they too good for dat pussy
not saying im too good for anything... im just not going to lower my standards. wouldn't sink to a level im not comfortable with. #knockersarenteverything
#notbouthtatknockerlyfe
March 25, 2013 @ 09:18 PM
bostonstrangler

I was in line right next to that slag at SupLA on drop day.  Her make up game is beastly in person and you can tell her skin is fucked.  She cut the line when the doors open no doubt because her rack is ridiculous.  Everything that came out her mouth made me cringe.  

FS SUPREME BLACK CROSSES BOMBER AND WHITE CHAMPIONSHIP JERSEY SZ. MED. PM FOR INFO.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.