[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

March 20, 2013 @ 05:17:32
Dude posted a pic of his board set up and the wear its getting and he got hate. SMH hypebeast at there finest. and btw $50 is about normal for a graphic deck for most companies
Yeah idk why ppl are hatin on that. Whatever though.

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

March 20, 2013 @ 05:18:10
am i the only one that doesn't like the JFK button up 
I'm torn haha part of me likes it, part of me doesn't

March 20, 2013 @ 05:19:03
smh clearly a lot of ya dont know the difference between and button up and a button down.THE JFK SHIRT IS A BUTTON DOWN.a button up would be somewhat of a polo shirt.people concerned about what pieces they coppin to look cool but are dumb as shyt
March 20, 2013 @ 05:22:59
smh clearly a lot of ya dont know the difference between and button up and a button down.THE JFK SHIRT IS A BUTTON DOWN.a button up would be somewhat of a polo shirt.people concerned about what pieces they coppin to look cool but are dumb as shyt

I button up my button downs. 
March 20, 2013 @ 05:23:26
Supreme isn't known for "high quality" skateboards, hence why 99% of their product is clothing... Get a zoo york if you want a "high quality" skateboard (with good pop).

EDIT: All I'm saying is you're pretty much ruining a 50 dollar profit or possibly more.
no this board is great. zoo yorks are ok but Reals are where its at. perfect shape, pop etc.
I'm all about Girl decks, but my friends keep talking about Reals. Imma try one next.
FUCK REAL I RIDE KROOKED.  Jk they made by the same people.  but I only ride krooked boards ;)

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

March 20, 2013 @ 05:26:09
You're arguing over semantics bro. Are each technically one or the other? Yes. However do both have buttons and technically speaking could you button them in either direction? Yes. Pick your arguments bro, that one ain't worth it. Relax.

March 20, 2013 @ 05:27:16
i like enjoi boards
decent pop, and when you snap it, it's colorful 
March 20, 2013 @ 05:27:59
Fuck I get on forums while you're all acting highschool
March 20, 2013 @ 05:30:05
Probably cuz a lot of the kids on this forum are in high school unfortunately 

March 20, 2013 @ 05:31:15
Not an issue as long as everyone stays on topic
March 20, 2013 @ 05:31:16
i like enjoi boards
decent pop, and when you snap it, it's colorful 
Word, never got an enjoi, but Bag of Suck is such a classic video. I've watched it so many times.

March 20, 2013 @ 05:31:35
Not an issue as long as everyone stays on topic
indeed.

March 20, 2013 @ 05:35:22
A polo?

Always exceptions and different interpretations but generally...

Button down: a shirt in which you button down the ends of the collar along with the full button front (typically but not limited to dress shirts).

Button up: a shirt with a full button front.

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

March 20, 2013 @ 05:40:12
I got my splatter camp in today and it fits really nice. It's pretty deep. 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 20, 2013 @ 05:43:45
button down means the ends of the collars have buttons. 

the jfk shirt ain't have that
March 20, 2013 @ 05:48:11
button down means the ends of the collars have buttons. 

the jfk shirt ain't have that
Makin protoscum look like a straight ass
March 20, 2013 @ 05:51:46
kennedy shirt looks krispy,
hopefully there will be some good cuts like the one in this picture
Anyone notice the glasses?
ss13 supreme shades? looks like on the side it says supreme engraved. 

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 20, 2013 @ 05:54:33
So I've been patiently waiting all week for my supreme order to arrive. And I open my package and find the material and overall quality of the piece to be a little better than what I expected. And then this shit happens...(It was sent like this)
March 20, 2013 @ 05:56:48
^fix those pictures 

we were lucky

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 20, 2013 @ 06:02:08
So I've been patiently waiting all week for my supreme order to arrive. And I open my package and find the material and overall quality of the piece to be a little better than what I expected. And then this shit happens...(It was sent like this)
Sucks to suck b
March 20, 2013 @ 06:05:12
I wonder if this acutally makes sense in your head...

Twitter: @KiddCoast

March 20, 2013 @ 06:08:45
Sucks to suck b
March 20, 2013 @ 06:10:24
Lmao post a fit pic please!blushing
March 20, 2013 @ 06:18:17
Lmao post a fit pic please!
I CAN'T put it on. The fabric is jammed in the zipper. It won't budge. It might be hard to tell but the fabric that is stuck, is from the back right under the tag, so it's impossible to put on. I sent Supreme an email hopefully they can exchange this before it gets hot.

All in all Supreme really needs to step it up on shipping.I know I'm not the only one. Any bad shipping experiences worth sharing??
March 20, 2013 @ 06:22:19
cmon pcl bucket hat

WTB: Supreme SS12 Floral Shorts (Medium)

March 20, 2013 @ 06:23:16
Try the old pencil on zipper trick, can you even zip it up?
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x