Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 24, 2013 @ 01:05 AM
newuser999

people sayin its prolly a custom...
they mad they cant pull off a pink bogo

i will rock it proudly wit my girl right next to me

and camron better get it too 
we get it bruh

u aint fraid to wear pink

u tuff
March 24, 2013 @ 01:07 AM
maximo

has anyone here ever bought those tagless hanes? and if you have can you tell me if they're worth it? LOL
Just buy regular Hanes tagless tees god.

And yes the REGULAR ones are worth it...
gotcha lmfao
March 24, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
skittles

Supreme x The Warriors. Some ideas I had for the  discussion on the unrealistic collab.
The only thing I would wear myself is the white t-shirts and the hoodie though.

"HEY LOOK! Warriors collab, did you notice Supreme is in the same font as the Warriors logo? if you didnt I added one of the most famous quotes from the movie ALSO in the Warriors font, hey if you still didnt notice theres a photo on the front of the guy who says the quote!! WARRIORS COLLAB! ITS A WARRIORS COLLAB!!"

Dudes mad because he didn't think of it. Sit down and shut up because you just want to be the "cool" guy who is the only one hating.
The hype machine is so real. IDK how yall live if you cant take criticism well. im saying 95% of the mockup is disgustingly forced. the only reason people dig it is because its warriors x supreme, which im sure a lot of people would like to see.

first photo group tee: the slapping a box logo on a photo lifestyle might not make it

'warriors font' box logo:
 if i recall, the warriors title isnt even an existing typeface? what makes that title famous is the combination of letters themselves + style, there is no uniform characteristic that it could be recognized by. there IS a way to have the logo be read as a flip on the warriors title, but youd need to re-do it. it looks like something a Juggalo would wear. maybe with a fedora, cargo shorts, underneath a button down short sleeve with the flames on em

"Luther" photo tee:
the problem with this photo tee is that the photo itself is not interesting, albeit it not even being a "photo" but a still from a movie. there have been successful movie still tees like the one from Casablanca:

thats successful because the image itself tells the narrative between the two characters and is an iconic point in the movie. now the "come out to play" line is iconic in itself but the cinematography wasnt. the quote on the back IN THE SAME WARRIORS FONT is obnoxious. once again, the OD handstyle is not gonna make it, looks like custom t shirts a graf artist would sell at his booth at the comic con

Warriors jersey:
lol youre just gonna take the template from an existing jersey and slap the logo onto it? 

warriors coach:
IMO the only piece headed in the right direction. But, why does "supreme" on the back NEED to be in the Warriors handstyle? does it need to be there at all? the patch is already on the front.. . . . . with "warriors" over it. this should be done with it being a "warriors" collab not so explicitly forced and shoved into your face. this is like if the Last Supper hoody was done with a box logo over the print on the back, and "Last Supper" on the front of the hoody

One note about the take on the Warriors patch. If you're gonna Supreme-it-out, dont slap "Supreme" in the warriors handstyle over the damn thing. Supreme usually copies the logotype already incorporated with whatever logo, so the answer would be to have "Supreme" in the same typeface as "Warriors" in the banner over the patch. that is what i would do if i wanted to use that patch, personally, i wouldnt, because i think its ugly.
Hat:
cant knock the hat, but i wouldnt put Supreme in that weird handstyle over the patch. I wouldnt even use the patch.

This is a mockup if how Id approach some of the pieces. same typeface used for the vest patches they wear in the movie is used for Supreme, only logical answer
damn bruh you must've spent a long time on that thinking you were gonna get a bunch of upvotes lol

Clean and serene since 7/22/2012

March 24, 2013 @ 01:26 AM
The Refresher

so the bling box logo hoodies and reg ones this season? or pink hoodie as the fall special color?

Tad Ghostal

March 24, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
mrteebonilla

who got this?

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

March 24, 2013 @ 01:29 AM
GaterWun

has anyone here ever bought those tagless hanes? and if you have can you tell me if they're worth it? LOL
If you have extra money to spend, need some regular tees, go for it
I copped thinking they we're going to be nice and thick like the beefy tees, but tbh they are thin af!
I Don't regret getting them but they are just regular hanes tees with a little blogo on the bottom..nothin special

#HansumBoys

March 24, 2013 @ 01:31 AM
mrteebonilla

I copped thinking they we're going to be nice and thick like the beefy tees, but tbh they are thin af!
I Don't regret getting them but they are just regular hanes tees with a little blogo on the bottom..nothin special
i only get them if 1 hat drops and nothing else i want to split the shipping

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

March 24, 2013 @ 01:36 AM
GaterWun

^ yeh def not worth it if you buy solely online

#HansumBoys

March 24, 2013 @ 01:38 AM
skittles

Clean and serene since 7/22/2012

March 24, 2013 @ 01:52 AM
itsgart

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

March 24, 2013 @ 02:23 AM
paulywalnuts

tylers hoodie is probably just a white box logo dyed pink

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

March 24, 2013 @ 02:25 AM
paulywalnuts

lol do we need to get that asian kid to post up another dorothy tee and hanes tee fit pic?  

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

March 24, 2013 @ 02:30 AM
slytendencies

tylers hoodie is probably just a white box logo dyed pink
Not sure about that...peep the white tag on the bottom right
March 24, 2013 @ 03:06 AM
acompanion

Neon line
Id cop that teal. 

8( x x )8

March 24, 2013 @ 04:10 AM
howfly

They comin...
is that a box logo i see
March 24, 2013 @ 04:18 AM
allaboutHYPE

suspended

They comin...
is that a box logo i see
damn thats loud, no need for a crossing guard vest anymore, just make em wear this shit.
March 24, 2013 @ 04:22 AM
unlaced510

whats the rumors dropin next week? TNF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Follow Me On IG @unlaced510 tons of stuff new items for sale

March 24, 2013 @ 04:22 AM
oggold13

They comin...
is that a box logo i see
damn thats loud, no need for a crossing guard vest anymore, just make em wear this shit.
this would look good with some aunt pearl kd IV's

FS:Tussin long sleeve Grey s/s 2013 sz m $50 pm if interested

March 24, 2013 @ 04:29 AM
siilas

Supreme x The Warriors. Some ideas I had for the  discussion on the unrealistic collab.
The only thing I would wear myself is the white t-shirts and the hoodie though.

"HEY LOOK! Warriors collab, did you notice Supreme is in the same font as the Warriors logo? if you didnt I added one of the most famous quotes from the movie ALSO in the Warriors font, hey if you still didnt notice theres a photo on the front of the guy who says the quote!! WARRIORS COLLAB! ITS A WARRIORS COLLAB!!"

Dudes mad because he didn't think of it. Sit down and shut up because you just want to be the "cool" guy who is the only one hating.
The hype machine is so real. IDK how yall live if you cant take criticism well. im saying 95% of the mockup is disgustingly forced. the only reason people dig it is because its warriors x supreme, which im sure a lot of people would like to see.

first photo group tee: the slapping a box logo on a photo lifestyle might not make it

'warriors font' box logo:
 if i recall, the warriors title isnt even an existing typeface? what makes that title famous is the combination of letters themselves + style, there is no uniform characteristic that it could be recognized by. there IS a way to have the logo be read as a flip on the warriors title, but youd need to re-do it. it looks like something a Juggalo would wear. maybe with a fedora, cargo shorts, underneath a button down short sleeve with the flames on em

"Luther" photo tee:
the problem with this photo tee is that the photo itself is not interesting, albeit it not even being a "photo" but a still from a movie. there have been successful movie still tees like the one from Casablanca:

thats successful because the image itself tells the narrative between the two characters and is an iconic point in the movie. now the "come out to play" line is iconic in itself but the cinematography wasnt. the quote on the back IN THE SAME WARRIORS FONT is obnoxious. once again, the OD handstyle is not gonna make it, looks like custom t shirts a graf artist would sell at his booth at the comic con

Warriors jersey:
lol youre just gonna take the template from an existing jersey and slap the logo onto it? 

warriors coach:
IMO the only piece headed in the right direction. But, why does "supreme" on the back NEED to be in the Warriors handstyle? does it need to be there at all? the patch is already on the front.. . . . . with "warriors" over it. this should be done with it being a "warriors" collab not so explicitly forced and shoved into your face. this is like if the Last Supper hoody was done with a box logo over the print on the back, and "Last Supper" on the front of the hoody

One note about the take on the Warriors patch. If you're gonna Supreme-it-out, dont slap "Supreme" in the warriors handstyle over the damn thing. Supreme usually copies the logotype already incorporated with whatever logo, so the answer would be to have "Supreme" in the same typeface as "Warriors" in the banner over the patch. that is what i would do if i wanted to use that patch, personally, i wouldnt, because i think its ugly.
Hat:
cant knock the hat, but i wouldnt put Supreme in that weird handstyle over the patch. I wouldnt even use the patch.

This is a mockup if how Id approach some of the pieces. same typeface used for the vest patches they wear in the movie is used for Supreme, only logical answer
Funny how people downvote you for being right. Idiots here don't know shit about design so I wouldn't expect anything better. Nice designs btw. I would buy that shirt for sure.

BUYING FUCKING AWESOME VANS SIZE 8, 9, OR 10 AND PCL CHUKKA SIZE 8 OR 9. http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/204368

March 24, 2013 @ 04:31 AM
howfly

warriors ftw
March 24, 2013 @ 04:34 AM
partyperson

The guatemala camp cap
March 24, 2013 @ 05:14 AM
mrteebonilla

someone said that hoodie came out in '03, can anyone confirm that?

March 24, 2013 @ 05:48 AM
BasedBlong

the pink blogo looks like an ss hoodie.  maybe 1 of 1, or maybe secret drop.

TYBG #fraillyfe COZYBOY

March 24, 2013 @ 05:51 AM
Blurt

How the fuck can you tell from that picture?
March 24, 2013 @ 06:03 AM
brothersport

Anyone else feeling these? White and red are really growing on me.
March 24, 2013 @ 06:04 AM
BasedBlong

How the fuck can you tell from that picture?
hood is thinner than fw hoodies. fw hoodies dont stack as much as the one he has on so i think its an ss.

TYBG #fraillyfe COZYBOY

March 24, 2013 @ 06:06 AM
spenc

someone said that hoodie came out in '03, can anyone confirm that?
doubt it.
March 24, 2013 @ 06:16 AM
oggold13

loving the black one

FS:Tussin long sleeve Grey s/s 2013 sz m $50 pm if interested

March 24, 2013 @ 06:19 AM
siilas

I want the white one. Anyone have any idea on the price?

BUYING FUCKING AWESOME VANS SIZE 8, 9, OR 10 AND PCL CHUKKA SIZE 8 OR 9. http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/204368

March 24, 2013 @ 06:22 AM
drkswg

poooontAng

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.