300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
March 24, 2013 @ 11:20 PM
thebasedjedi

How much do you think the Devils point jacket might be? I'm guessing like 140$

DS: NAVY SPLATTER CAMP CAP FOR SALE - FOLLOW ON IG @THEBASEDJEDI

March 24, 2013 @ 11:25 PM
maximo

How much do you think the Devils point jacket might be? I'm guessing like 140$
the japanese site has them at 18900 yen which is about $200, but they also have the satin jacket at $222, but we have the satin jacket at $148 so, I'm guessing it'll be around 100-120 maybe 
March 24, 2013 @ 11:26 PM
joeconway

Anyone else sort of feeling the bamboo camp? especially the blue one?
yes ^
March 24, 2013 @ 11:28 PM
BigPO

Check earls shirt
The sad part when you guys find out it's a sticker and not a "Secret Supreme Release"

Tyler's jacket. stickers.
They're known to troll, to see who follows. Or do shit that they think is cool.

99% sure it's a sticker fam

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

March 24, 2013 @ 11:29 PM
________

why is the green reed camp still sitting?! its not bad at all
March 24, 2013 @ 11:30 PM
maximo

What if its a Supreme x OF? 
March 24, 2013 @ 11:32 PM
thirdworlds

March 24, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
BigPO

mannnnnn

you guys would probably believe those glasses were a kept secret release if they had a supreme logo on them too

I'm out, smh

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

March 24, 2013 @ 11:36 PM
mrteebonilla

how much?

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

March 24, 2013 @ 11:49 PM
kevlar

I swear to god they do this shit on purpose lol. Happened with last year's CDG camp too.
The Refresher

wow

Tad Ghostal

SHARKlN

can anyone id the tee earl is wearing under the coach with the supreme sticker??
March 24, 2013 @ 11:51 PM
HOCHSTE

Supreme x The Warriors. Some ideas I had for the  discussion on the unrealistic collab.
The only thing I would wear myself is the white t-shirts and the hoodie though.

"HEY LOOK! Warriors collab, did you notice Supreme is in the same font as the Warriors logo? if you didnt I added one of the most famous quotes from the movie ALSO in the Warriors font, hey if you still didnt notice theres a photo on the front of the guy who says the quote!! WARRIORS COLLAB! ITS A WARRIORS COLLAB!!"

Dudes mad because he didn't think of it. Sit down and shut up because you just want to be the "cool" guy who is the only one hating.
The hype machine is so real. IDK how yall live if you cant take criticism well. im saying 95% of the mockup is disgustingly forced. the only reason people dig it is because its warriors x supreme, which im sure a lot of people would like to see.

first photo group tee: the slapping a box logo on a photo lifestyle might not make it

'warriors font' box logo:
 if i recall, the warriors title isnt even an existing typeface? what makes that title famous is the combination of letters themselves + style, there is no uniform characteristic that it could be recognized by. there IS a way to have the logo be read as a flip on the warriors title, but youd need to re-do it. it looks like something a Juggalo would wear. maybe with a fedora, cargo shorts, underneath a button down short sleeve with the flames on em

"Luther" photo tee:
the problem with this photo tee is that the photo itself is not interesting, albeit it not even being a "photo" but a still from a movie. there have been successful movie still tees like the one from Casablanca:

thats successful because the image itself tells the narrative between the two characters and is an iconic point in the movie. now the "come out to play" line is iconic in itself but the cinematography wasnt. the quote on the back IN THE SAME WARRIORS FONT is obnoxious. once again, the OD handstyle is not gonna make it, looks like custom t shirts a graf artist would sell at his booth at the comic con

Warriors jersey:
lol youre just gonna take the template from an existing jersey and slap the logo onto it? 

warriors coach:
IMO the only piece headed in the right direction. But, why does "supreme" on the back NEED to be in the Warriors handstyle? does it need to be there at all? the patch is already on the front.. . . . . with "warriors" over it. this should be done with it being a "warriors" collab not so explicitly forced and shoved into your face. this is like if the Last Supper hoody was done with a box logo over the print on the back, and "Last Supper" on the front of the hoody

One note about the take on the Warriors patch. If you're gonna Supreme-it-out, dont slap "Supreme" in the warriors handstyle over the damn thing. Supreme usually copies the logotype already incorporated with whatever logo, so the answer would be to have "Supreme" in the same typeface as "Warriors" in the banner over the patch. that is what i would do if i wanted to use that patch, personally, i wouldnt, because i think its ugly.
Hat:
cant knock the hat, but i wouldnt put Supreme in that weird handstyle over the patch. I wouldnt even use the patch.

This is a mockup if how Id approach some of the pieces. same typeface used for the vest patches they wear in the movie is used for Supreme, only logical answer
damn bruh you must've spent a long time on that thinking you were gonna get a bunch of upvotes lol
Props to the OP for the initiative and creative idea, and props to homeboy with the analysis, but dude, he isn't like designing these, they were just fun ideas, rustled much. he probably made these at like 2 am with shit else to do, i doubt this was for the "Design the next supreme collection" contest that I must have missed.

edit: plus seeing a member mock up these ideas is a refreshing thing to see considering all of this flamming and irrelvant crap that most people talk about up here. 

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

March 24, 2013 @ 11:55 PM
REVS

Anyone know how much Kaws box logo hoodies go for now? 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

March 25, 2013 @ 12:16 AM
mrteebonilla

copped the OF x Supreme Tee Today for $72.80 cool

*inb4: odd future?*

OF = Original Fake

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

March 25, 2013 @ 12:18 AM
hentai

Welcome to da club~ cool

http://hentaiwarlord.tumblr.com http://instagram.com/hentaiwarlord

March 25, 2013 @ 12:23 AM
RyandaGod

Anyone know how much Kaws box logo hoodies go for now? 
180-2 hunna my son
copped the OF x Supreme Tee Today for $72.80 

*inb4: odd future?*

OF = Original Fake
March 25, 2013 @ 12:25 AM
paulywalnuts

Check earls shirt
they were in Philly.....this is at Pat's, isn't it?  can a Philly-head confirm?  I lived in the city almost 5 years now but never been there lol...

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

March 25, 2013 @ 12:27 AM
mrteebonilla

Check earls shirt
they were in Philly.....this is at Pat's, isn't it?  can a Philly-head confirm?  I lived in the city almost 5 years now but never been there lol...
yes they are in philly

March 25, 2013 @ 12:28 AM
jaflash23

last years shirts >>>> this years

EBAY: JAFLASH23 Jordans, Nikes, Rare Supreme

March 25, 2013 @ 12:29 AM
paulywalnuts

dickheads TNF will not be tomorrow....i'd say 50% chance it's Levis or Clarks...i'd say 25% something else....
CDG was last week, why would they blow their load and release the two most hyped collabs a week apart, both in the first month?  

March 25, 2013 @ 12:30 AM
mrteebonilla

last years shirts >>>> this years
those were all from the 2nd drop of tees....lets at least see this years 2nd drop of tees before comparing them

edit: actually that was from the 3rd drop of tees 

March 25, 2013 @ 12:31 AM
paulywalnuts

@tony are they doing a show here or something?  figures they'd go eat cheesesteaks at a lousy tourist trap

March 25, 2013 @ 12:33 AM
mrteebonilla

@tony are they doing a show here or something?  figures they'd go eat cheesesteaks at a lousy tourist trap
ya i think so b/c their managers are with them and they are on tour right now (well tyler and earl)

March 25, 2013 @ 12:38 AM
drkswg

Welcome to da club~
New street brand "Znblama"
March 25, 2013 @ 12:38 AM
mrteebonilla

how is of still touring
frank doesnt tour with them
wolf hasnt released and is going to be buttcheeks minus 1 or 2 songs
besides earl, who hasnt released doris,
and frank and tylers new director-video shit
theyre basically dead
THIS IS THE SUPREME THREAD

March 25, 2013 @ 12:40 AM
RyandaGod

how is of still touring
theyre basically dead
nice history lesson of your favorite group faggot
March 25, 2013 @ 12:42 AM
REVS

Check earls shirt
Yea it's Pat's. SMH. Should have gone to Gino's....

Edit: Saw MrT answered it already. 

@Ryan thanks brother, needed that price check, good look. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

March 25, 2013 @ 12:48 AM
RyandaGod

how is of still touring
theyre basically dead
my bad pyrex fuckboy
want me to put up taylor swift tour dates
Na, yeezy dates cool. Nice lil b avatar too, dude fell off years ago, but was never even on... you're a non factor brokeboi
March 25, 2013 @ 12:48 AM
mrteebonilla

how is of still touring
theyre basically dead
my bad pyrex fuckboy
want me to put up taylor swift tour dates
fuck does taylor swift, pyrex, or odd future have to do with supreme?

THIS IS THE SUPREME THREAD TALK ABOUT SUPREME

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.