Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
March 24, 2013 @ 12:22 PM
skerr4

Anyone else feeling these? White and red are really growing on me.
White colourway is serious 
March 24, 2013 @ 12:25 PM
fuckilovecola

why is it so hard to find cdg coach jacket (navy) in size small? the price on ebay is kinda rape-y. if anyone is letting go of one size S, pm me.
the price on everything cdg is rape-y, so what did you expect from a rare sized item
March 24, 2013 @ 12:55 PM
Centropy

Supreme x The Warriors. Some ideas I had for the  discussion on the unrealistic collab.
The only thing I would wear myself is the white t-shirts and the hoodie though.

"HEY LOOK! Warriors collab, did you notice Supreme is in the same font as the Warriors logo? if you didnt I added one of the most famous quotes from the movie ALSO in the Warriors font, hey if you still didnt notice theres a photo on the front of the guy who says the quote!! WARRIORS COLLAB! ITS A WARRIORS COLLAB!!"

Dudes mad because he didn't think of it. Sit down and shut up because you just want to be the "cool" guy who is the only one hating.
The hype machine is so real. IDK how yall live if you cant take criticism well. im saying 95% of the mockup is disgustingly forced. the only reason people dig it is because its warriors x supreme, which im sure a lot of people would like to see.

first photo group tee: the slapping a box logo on a photo lifestyle might not make it

'warriors font' box logo:
 if i recall, the warriors title isnt even an existing typeface? what makes that title famous is the combination of letters themselves + style, there is no uniform characteristic that it could be recognized by. there IS a way to have the logo be read as a flip on the warriors title, but youd need to re-do it. it looks like something a Juggalo would wear. maybe with a fedora, cargo shorts, underneath a button down short sleeve with the flames on em

"Luther" photo tee:
the problem with this photo tee is that the photo itself is not interesting, albeit it not even being a "photo" but a still from a movie. there have been successful movie still tees like the one from Casablanca:

thats successful because the image itself tells the narrative between the two characters and is an iconic point in the movie. now the "come out to play" line is iconic in itself but the cinematography wasnt. the quote on the back IN THE SAME WARRIORS FONT is obnoxious. once again, the OD handstyle is not gonna make it, looks like custom t shirts a graf artist would sell at his booth at the comic con

Warriors jersey:
lol youre just gonna take the template from an existing jersey and slap the logo onto it? 

warriors coach:
IMO the only piece headed in the right direction. But, why does "supreme" on the back NEED to be in the Warriors handstyle? does it need to be there at all? the patch is already on the front.. . . . . with "warriors" over it. this should be done with it being a "warriors" collab not so explicitly forced and shoved into your face. this is like if the Last Supper hoody was done with a box logo over the print on the back, and "Last Supper" on the front of the hoody

One note about the take on the Warriors patch. If you're gonna Supreme-it-out, dont slap "Supreme" in the warriors handstyle over the damn thing. Supreme usually copies the logotype already incorporated with whatever logo, so the answer would be to have "Supreme" in the same typeface as "Warriors" in the banner over the patch. that is what i would do if i wanted to use that patch, personally, i wouldnt, because i think its ugly.
Hat:
cant knock the hat, but i wouldnt put Supreme in that weird handstyle over the patch. I wouldnt even use the patch.

This is a mockup if how Id approach some of the pieces. same typeface used for the vest patches they wear in the movie is used for Supreme, only logical answer
Why so serious man? I came up with some simple ideas and put it on some clothes pretty quick. No need to cry about it haha. And no offence, but your appareal isnt that super cool either, it's not like you are one of these new upcoming super design geniuses with all the new awesome and sick ideas for some fiction supreme collab. Stop talking about yourself like you are the new Karl Lagerfeld.
You dont know design much more than the average member on hybebeast.

Of course you can criticize my things, I dont mind at all, quite the opposite actually.
But since I made this pretty quick with not THAT much of an effort just to show HB what some ideas the forum and myself had would look like. I dont think we need to analyze why I did that, and why I didnt do that. It's just some ideas man, chill.
It's not like supreme would put this shit on their shirts anyway.
Dunno why you even replied to him, there was nothing wrong with your designs. That dude spent more time criticizing you and then comes up with 3 ideas that were lame in comparison to yours.

London proxy service available PM for details

March 24, 2013 @ 01:10 PM
SHARKlN

The warriors is such a shitty movie.

If Supreme ever did a collab like that, I'd turn in my badge
March 24, 2013 @ 01:21 PM
Oli96

March 24, 2013 @ 01:21 PM
Oli96

how do i upload photo?
March 24, 2013 @ 01:31 PM
Centropy

London proxy service available PM for details

March 24, 2013 @ 02:11 PM
maximo

Anybody knows what time exactly do the items drop on thursdays and if pcl tee will drop this week?
@11am EST & 8am PST, and we'll only know on thursday if the londoners feel like sharing the info.
March 24, 2013 @ 02:45 PM
kgish

The Thirst For That Pink Box Logo Is Now real
March 24, 2013 @ 03:06 PM
YK

i want that but im bound to get it hella dirty in a short amount of time 

where the azn girls at

March 24, 2013 @ 03:41 PM
vis

hype sells
March 24, 2013 @ 03:45 PM
pattshreds

some people here need to stop acting like they are clothing design gods. nobodys wearing a shirt with supreme arched across the stomach. lets get back to talking about actual supreme.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

March 24, 2013 @ 03:50 PM
bsm1017

you guys thinkin collab email tomorrow morning or another straight drop??

Él Duderîno

March 24, 2013 @ 04:07 PM
bsm1017

"Northface this week."
if Supreme is going by what it did last year, as it seems wit the cdg collab, TNF wont drop till mid-late April....

Él Duderîno

March 24, 2013 @ 04:29 PM
downbyone

When was there ever a pink box logo hoodie?

OF.M bangin on ya FM

March 24, 2013 @ 04:35 PM
Oli96

Want to post a photo of my pick ups, how do I post from iPad?
March 24, 2013 @ 04:38 PM
kamikkazi

Does anyone's CDG camp fit really big?
March 24, 2013 @ 04:42 PM
forexample

suspended

Does anyone's CDG camp fit really big?
Fits deep not big
March 24, 2013 @ 05:03 PM
DJPrep

If supreme is following the same schedule s last spring there would be a Clark's email tomorrow. I don't know if that's true tho. 
March 24, 2013 @ 05:10 PM
bsm1017

either way, if it is no collab or Clark's, ill be happy, because itll probably only be 1 or 2 items from Clark's, then maybe we can get some of the other good shit released (hooded athletic shirt, some good accessories, possibly even the Schminx Coach)

Él Duderîno

March 24, 2013 @ 05:11 PM
siilas

"Northface this week."
idiots downvoting again. a guy on the subreddit who always has the correct info said this, so I'm pretty sure it's correct.
I'll remember to quote this when TNF comes out on Thursday.

BUYING FUCKING AWESOME VANS SIZE 8, 9, OR 10 AND PCL CHUKKA SIZE 8 OR 9. http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/204368

March 24, 2013 @ 05:12 PM
kamikkazi

Yea. One of mine is deep and it fits normally, but my other one fits like an extra inch bigger. 
March 24, 2013 @ 05:24 PM
RyandaGod

If supreme is following the same schedule s last spring there would be a Clark's email tomorrow. I don't know if that's true tho. 
fuck supreme, Pyrexgangweindis cool
March 24, 2013 @ 05:26 PM
siilas

fuck supreme, Pyrexgangweindis 

BUYING FUCKING AWESOME VANS SIZE 8, 9, OR 10 AND PCL CHUKKA SIZE 8 OR 9. http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/204368

March 24, 2013 @ 05:27 PM
edson123

Supreme x Pokemon im calling it right now.
100% would cop
March 24, 2013 @ 05:28 PM
fuckilovecola

fuck supreme, Pyrexgangweindis 
what u doin in this thread
March 24, 2013 @ 05:30 PM
igaffaruk

floral t & bling hoodie to drop on the coming thursday?
March 24, 2013 @ 05:34 PM
fuckilovecola

floral t & bling hoodie to drop on the coming thursday?
hope so. and hope the tee wont get sold out in a minute
March 24, 2013 @ 05:34 PM
mrteebonilla

When was there ever a pink box logo hoodie?
kid was trollin wit that '03 comment

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

March 24, 2013 @ 05:53 PM
bromygod

supreme x OF collab would be dope.
they could sell blow up dolphins with supreme stickers taped across the eyes.

pooping in the atx, fs; http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197942

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.